over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PIP Question

hugostiglitz87

Registered
This past cycle I have been pinning test c 250 and tren e 200 mg. I am only using 1ml of each with good results been with this the same source for years. This past week I noticed I started getting pip around the injection site been rotating between shoulders glute and biceps. Mainly shoulders i noticed its getting swollen around the injection site and that the oil looks like its not getting dissolved into muscle. I have pip on my both my shoulders doesnt hurt isnt warm to the touch and no infection been about a week and havent really been able to tell if its shrinking.

Ive been using a heating pad for 20 min on the shoulders and rubbing it through out the day but still doesnt feel like its doing much. What could my problem be just give it time?

This has happen in the past but a few days later the swelling is gone this has been a week already not signs of shrinking.

Is the steroid actually getting into the muscle?

Do you pin shoulders often? Could be scar tissue buildup causing the oil to sit in the muscle too long or maybe just irritation from overuse. Maybe give them a break for a bit

Do you pin shoulders often? Could be scar tissue buildup causing the oil to sit in the muscle too long or maybe just irritation from overuse. Maybe give them a break for a bit
Ya I rotate between quads and shoulders often but I only use slin pins 1' never go 1 ml into the same muscle.... Never really had any issues. I mite be pinning to fast not sure... But I'll def give em a break

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

How do I get these lumps down. Its not painful just a lump sitting under the skin.

Is anything dissolving into my muscle?

How do I get these lumps down. Its not painful just a lump sitting under the skin.

Is anything dissolving into my muscle?

using a foam roller or lacrosse ball to smash it can help

What size of needles are you using for those shoulders?

You might have to try longer needles (1" minimum, 1"1/4 and 1"1/2 perfect :)) and possibly inject into other spots in those deltoids (with three heads, so many of them). :)

100% agreed with this, I switched from using 1/2" to 1" pins and I almost entirely stopped getting any PIP or small lumps. If I do get either now, it's almost like a small allergic reaction and usually clears up after a couple of days.

I'd also try shooting ventroglute area, that's a nice, easy one and usually pretty painless just to add in more spots to your rotation and minimize risk of scar tissue.

You might have to try longer needles (1" minimum, 1"1/4 and 1"1/2 perfect :)) and possibly inject into other spots in those deltoids (with three heads, so many of them). :)

I am using 1 inch pin slins... But I have never had this issue before this bad. Usually if I get a lump its gone in 3 days

How long before the gear absorb into the muscle?

How long before the gear absorb into the muscle?

It's different for everyone,and can vary shot to shot after 23 years of Injections I don't pay a lump any mind unless it's red and heated.just part of the process esp after so many pins over time my friend

It's different for everyone,and can vary shot to shot after 23 years of Injections I don't pay a lump any mind unless it's red and heated.just part of the process esp after so many pins over time my friend
Good way to put it bud thank you. Just over think shit and it doesn't hurt at all. Just want to make sure my gear is getting into my body.

Last edited:
My bet is your PIP has more to do with the test crashing inside your muscle tissue. Likely due to not enough BA/BB holding it in solution. If the brewer is a little heavy handed with their raws the end product can be overdosed...that can equal PIP as well. When it comes to UG sources there's going to be variation from batch to batch. As others above have mentioned above, if the site isn't red & warm to the touch you should be fine.

Last edited:
Yea. I don’t pay it any mind either. I took the diagram on howtodoinjections.com and started pinning everywhere. With so many options I just move to the next spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya the test 400 is what i injected a half a cc then some tren with another half a cc. Mind you the gear is like 2 years old but looks good and have been making gains on it. Also will start warming my gear up in a heated pad for 10 minutes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner