over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PIP with low grade fever and headache

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, for the first time in ages I'm experiencing PIP. I generally don't Inject into a quad but decided to Friday.
Large red and slightly swollen area as I increased my dose past trt to 700 MG Sust a week. I did a single ML of Sust 350 from a board sponsor who is phenomenal.

First time with any PIP from this company at all. It's funny because you'd think I learned my lesson with a quad shot back in the day hitting Denkall Test 400 and not being able to walk for a week. Looks like I'm too stubborn and needed my once in a decade reminder to not inject potent test into a quad.

Other than a heating pad and some advil, anyone have any tips to get rid of the pain? Its getting annoying being useless and gimping all weekend.

Not much more you can do except monitor the site. Should be ok. This is why I hate quads and will only inject them high up and almost dead in the side. I’m actually about to do 2ml of primo e in that spot now. I have serious problems nearly every time I go any lower - same experience your having now. It’s almost like it’s just always a bad injection. Don’t know if I’m clipping a nerve with the oil going in or what. Painful, knot forms immediately after injection and stays a few days. If it’s high concentration I get flu like symptoms. Go very high next time and 1in pin

Inject a ml in other quad and even your limp out. 😂

Foam rolling can help. Also very hot bath can help dissipate it.

And hey buddy why are you using high potency gear!? I’d rather inject 14ml/week of 100mg/ml gear than 4ml of 300+mg/ml.

If you’re going to shoot your quads go in near the top with a long needle and shoot less than 45 in/down (so you’re more parallel with the quad say at a 30 degree angle than shooting directly in at a perpendicular angle). I can do 2ml in each quad this way but shooting lower and more perpendicular I can’t even do 1ml without crippling PIP even with 100mg/ml gear

Not much more you can do except monitor the site. Should be ok. This is why I hate quads and will only inject them high up and almost dead in the side. I’m actually about to do 2ml of primo e in that spot now. I have serious problems nearly every time I go any lower - same experience your having now. It’s almost like it’s just always a bad injection. Don’t know if I’m clipping a nerve with the oil going in or what. Painful, knot forms immediately after injection and stays a few days. If it’s high concentration I get flu like symptoms. Go very high next time and 1in pin
I have no issues with hip or glute even with high dose gear. So I didn't think anything of it. Guess I was wrong.

I'm going to give that a shot and cut it with 1/2 ml mast E and see if that helps.
I always liked the higher dosed stuff and never had an issue with hip or glute shots. It's been at least a decade since I hit quads. Lesson learned.

try a 5/8in pin on the top ridge of vastus lateralis, starting 5in up from kneecap, leg extended,

i do this 6 days a week w 1.5 - 2ml never had an issue even w sust400

try a 5/8in pin on the top ridge of vastus lateralis, starting 5in up from kneecap, leg extended,

i do this 6 days a week w 1.5 - 2ml never had an issue even w sust400
That’s the spot I do but I go in from the side. I will lay down on the bed on my left side and inject into the side of my right leg. Way up from kneecap - like 2/3 up.

Ugh feel your pain. Exact reason i don't shoot my quads any more.
TOO many times i hit something and I'm limping around for days, affecting my workouts too.
Once that starts happening, its time to find another site.

At this point I believe this is an infection. Red area now coveres entire quad, fever spiked to 102.4 last night.
Heading to urgent care as soon as they open.
Smart. You’ll need antibiotics because it’s probably gone systemic.

At this point I believe this is an infection. Red area now coveres entire quad, fever spiked to 102.4 last night.
Heading to urgent care as soon as they open.
You don’t have amoxicillin or keflex on hand? You should always have antibiotics on hand.

You don’t have amoxicillin or keflex on hand? You should always have antibiotics on hand.
Only enough on hand to last until you get to urgent care and are seen by a DOCTOR.

Its cellulitis. Between yesterday and today I've taken 4 keflex, the doc gave me 2 more scripts to pick up.
He said if no relief by wed, go to ER.

Only enough on hand to last until you get to urgent care and are seen by a DOCTOR.
Are you serious? You don’t need a DOCTOR for most infections if you have antibiotics. I’ve gotten rid of several myself.

Its cellulitis. Between yesterday and today I've taken 4 keflex, the doc gave me 2 more scripts to pick up.
How many mgs of keflex are you taking per day. Can you take a picture of the injection site?

So you visited the doc in person this morning and that was his diagnosis? Cellulitis ? And to go to the ER if it does t clear up in 2 days? Please take a pic of this. Redness, fever, large knot are not always cellulitis and are more often than not just a bad reaction From high concentration gear.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws