over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PIP

Dezzy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have had the pleasure of trying pharmaceutical grade testosterone and deca this year with my TRT protocol. I've gotten it from 3 different compounding pharmcies and all of it has been smooth as butter.

Anytime in the past I have ALWAYS had some type of PIP with home brew (grapeseed oil) or any UGL. What do they do differently?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have had the same experience as you.

My guess is:

1) The pharma gear is usually lower MG/ML (both the Test C & Deca I use from a compounding pharmacy are 200mg/ml, whereas both of these compounds are often 250 - 300 mg/ml from UGLs).

2) The cleanliness of the product. I know - most UGLs claim to have a dedicated "clean room", use "sterile technique", be run by someone with a degree in chemistry, etc., :rolleyes: but at the end of the day, the pharmacy product will be purer and more consistent - not just in terms of potency, but in terms of cleanliness - vial after vial.

The dose.
200mg test vs. 300mg test.

I'm sure there could be tons of reasons why you're experiencing PIP, most of the gear I use is MCT based... so I actually find it smoother than the test I'm prescribed. Not too mention the volume difference.

from what i haVE EXPERIENCED most ugl's use waaayyy to much BA ..This burns the fuck out of your ass cheek. Plus also the oil they use. i have to cut it most of the time. Then its the Source.. My fav source ( which is actually 3 up here) i dnt have these issues.

MCT oil is the way to go! Some labs here use it. I know someone who uses MCT in all his as well ;)

MCT oil is the way to go! Some labs here use it. I know someone who uses MCT in all his as well ;)

MCT is extremely smooth and thin. MCT also, in studies, helps androgens bind to the androgen receptor. There are studies on it at pubmed.com

I have had the pleasure of trying pharmaceutical grade testosterone and deca this year with my TRT protocol. I've gotten it from 3 different compounding pharmcies and all of it has been smooth as butter.

Anytime in the past I have ALWAYS had some type of PIP with home brew (grapeseed oil) or any UGL. What do they do differently?

Diluting it helps a lot.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

If I have the money I can just add any compound in the same syringe with Primo and pip is nil.

try better ug gear! lol

i have used all flavors, rx is no different then any other good quality gear, even personal stuff made in my dirty kitchen! lol

Thanks for the ideas. I'm not getting infections guys (knock on wood). Just a lot of soreness for about 3 days. Everytime with UGL.

Compounding Pharmacy...nothing. Both the test and deca is 200 mg/ml. I'm wondering if they use too much B/A in UGL stuff...

Thanks for the ideas. I'm not getting infections guys (knock on wood). Just a lot of soreness for about 3 days. Everytime with UGL.

Compounding Pharmacy...nothing. Both the test and deca is 200 mg/ml. I'm wondering if they use too much B/A in UGL stuff...

Yeah, it's likely a solvent that's causing the soreness issue. I would personally try heating the gear up with a heating pad prior to drawing and pinning it to see if it makes any difference.

most of my trt test has never felt any different then the ugl test ive used , the only time ive gotten pip is when the bb/ba is to high in the ugl test. with the pharma you wont see that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws