over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pip?

mkpaint

Registered
Ok im running test e from a sponsor and its causing me pain, redness, swelling, warmth 2-4 days after pin. Pinning 1.2ml 300mg. Now I've used this guys deca with zero pain. I have 2 3/4 vials here hate to throw in garbage but this is getting old. I just ordered some test e from endosyn to see how it works. I've been told its top shelf stuff. Any help is appreciated.

Sounds like high ba and the warmth isnt a good thing either sounds to me like that could be a start of an infection.

found this on another site posted by doctor.

03-12-2012, 06:49 PM #1 Dr.Iron
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

Moderator Join Date:Sep 2010
Savings:100 If you think you have an infection please read
Many people often come on the board asking about infections more often than not these people are complaining about some common symptoms leading them to think it maybe an infection. For ease of reading, I’ve made them into a list instead of actually talking about them for ease since most people won’t bother actually reading this if it is typed any other way. I make no apologies for how long this is, in the big scheme of things it is fairly short, I tried to keep it brief and informative and I made every effort to shorten it when possible in reality this is only about two pages worth of typing even with the lists.

Common signs that people complain about:

Redness
Soreness
Swelling
Heat from injection
Swelling in places other than injection (commonly in the arms or legs)
Pain

Generally a day or two after the injection, this is not an infection!!!

These however are more common symptoms of irritation, you just stuck a needle into a muscle and put a foreign substance into it, more often than not this is going to lead to an inflammatory response. These are common and happen for various reasons, commonly the injection leaked into the fat tissues, which are not as densely packed allowing the fluid to travel, this can and generally will cause swelling. It is not uncommon in quad shots when fluid has leaked to travel downwards due to gravity, this will cause redness, swelling and pain all the way to the knee in some cases. With practice and over time these will no longer be an issue for most shots you will do, these are more common for virgin muscles that are being shot for the first time, people using poor technique, or just a poor shot.

warmth can be alarming but when I had an infection start in my quad it was probably 2-3 days after the injection and it legit became the most painful thing I ever experienced.

Like in MKs post injecting a foreign substance deep into your muscle can cause your body to say all kinds of wtf.

2-3 days later if the site is still warm, red, swollen, and getting painful you might wanna go to a doc and get some antibiotics. I used doxycycline (spelling) and that did the trick.

Warmth only around the injection site and swelling is normally a good indication of an infection, u got any antibiotics on hand?

High concentration gear and some blends, especially with EO as the carrier oil give me pain.

Did u shake it or warm it up? Could have chrystalised a little maybe?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

always warm under hot tap water for a few minutes. this has happened several times with this gear. the redness is less today than yesterday. i think something in gear is bothering me. i'm using a 23g 1" would going to a 25g or 27g make for less pain because of smaller hole. and i also take 60 seconds or longer to inject.

Some blends kill me, test p/tren a/mast a blend from several different sources all give me the worst pip. Had it so bad just a few months ago from a vg shot that I could not walk without pain for over two weeks. Could not sleep at all hurt all the time.

as someone who is prone to 'pip' with certain compounds-i have tried many diff techniques to minimize pip without much success however there are a few things you could try that will help:

as 'mkpaint' suggested-a 25g p i n will reduce the trauma created by the 'in je ct' from the larger dia p i ns.

reducing the amount of the oil to be 'inj ect ed'-helps alot.

'inj ect ing' into two or more sites rather than just one site-also helps.

altho i've never tried this but in theory it should work-i've heard that including a small amt of 'lidocaine' in the oil to be 'inj ect ed' will give a painless 'inj ect'?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws