YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pissed off. Need second opinons. I did the right thing correct?(woman issue)

Jelet

Registered
Been so fucking pissed off lately. Just want to make sure i did the right thing.

Ok where to begin, Little lengthy but i need to get this off my chest.

So i started talking to this girl in Febuary - April. (3 months) And then I told her that i really liked her, she said that she felt the same way to but didnt say nothing to me because i live 2 hours away. I ended up PCTING funny enough during the time that i said i really liked her, but i didnt tell her this so i went 2 weeks without seeing her. Then canceled and told her i was sick (because my dick wasnt working) and then she said that she is done with me pretty much because of the distance, but also said that she also doesnt want a boyfriend right now. But also texted me by mistake and said "broke things off with Jelet:love:: i called her out (because clearly that text was not ment for me) it was ment for one of her friends i said why are you being boastful about his, blah blah blah. then went no contact..

So i go no contact completely. she messaged me "hi" in july. I ignored... She messaged me in august again and said she was sorry and that she was not in a spot to be with anyone at the time. and that im a great guy.. and if i ever want to do something with her to let me know...

so i make plans and invite myself to go over for the weekend, she buys me drinks.... she texts me after i leave that it was great seeing me with a kiss emoji....

i tell her that i have to go home(4 hours away) for my grandmas birthday. then she texts me a few days later that its a shame that i cant come this weekend, that she is all alone with her housemates and bored...

**broken link removed**

so I MAKE plans with her and ask her when is she free... and what days she wants me to visit her... she says "i dont know, it would be great to spend time with you" so i say is thursday and friday ok? she says yes... later on monday she texts me saying if we can reschedule because she has a job interview on friday(this is true because she snap chatted me a email )

**broken link removed**

Ok... so im waiting for her to text me about the reschedule.... but she never does... i see on her snapchat stories she goes out with her friends the following weekend... and again the next weekend! so after that i get so pissed off and stop snapchatting her and talking to her

she then texts me is everything is ok, and heres how it went down

few days later i shake it off and start talking to her again and acting normal... but then a few days later i find out on her snapchat story that she was at a concert that she knows i love the music of!!! yet i didnt get a fucking invite. was so pissed!! that i blocked her off all social media....

been 3 weeks and she didnt even text me why i blocked her. i guess she is just a shady slut? i did the right thing correct? unless she didnt invite me to the concert because she thought i was sketchy to not snapchat her and give her short answers for a few days? we had a streak going on snapchat and also were best friends,(both of us had same #1 snapchat best friend soit gave us hearts lol) but i broke the streak and purposely made her not my snapchat best friend becausei was pissed that she is not making plans with me after telling me if we can reschedule due to job interview.

man i am so fucking pissed off about this situation. i fucked 4 diff girls in the past month and im still not over her. really sick of feeling like a vagina. i think i did the right thing, if she was interested she would have invited me .unless she was pissed that i suddenly ignored her and gave her short answers.

what do you guys think? did i fuck up? or did she fuck up and good ridance. esp if she didnt txtm e why i blocked her ass 3 weeks ago.

Wow bro your thinking to much.... move on brah

Not knowing either of you, here is my take.

Honestly she sounds like a needy attention-whore. IDK if she is just hot as hell but that petty shit caused me to go through a LOT of 2-3 week little relationships, and if they can't be honest with you on little shit then the big stuff she would completely shit on you with.

She is a nail and bail quality person from the post, not relationship material. Move on and save yourself the frustration.

Man why did you let yourself get so emotional over this chick who've you only met once?? You come off real desperate man, move on learn from this.

Also if you break it off with a chick, be done with it. She is contacting you month to month to see if she still has you as a back up plan in case things don't work out with someone she like more than you. Don't give her this satisfaction as much as you think she is just being nice and really wanting to work something out.

You live 2 hours away...that will never work...move on!

Man why did you let yourself get so emotional over this chick who've you only met once?? You come off real desperate man, move on learn from this.

???? Iv hanged with her for 9-12 times. In februarry - early may

Read my post again

Also thanks guys.

Damn deca/tren combo is making me all emotional.

Last edited:
... have you ever attended Vanderbilt University’s Healthy Masculinities Week?

I'm now being serious... "F__king" four other women or more is not an answer to your problem. If this just about a physical thing that is unwise. This won't be resolved. Distance is your obstacle.

(If you want the honest truth check to see if you have puffy nipples. Take some letrozole and stay in the gym until this long distance thing is solved)

This post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

You live 2 hours away...that will never work...move on!
i have lots of friends with long distance relationships . I can still her every week 1-2 times. so whats the problem? i dont mind the drive. im weird like that. im not desparate. just love her town and actually enjoy drivcing while jamming some tunes lol

if you think there's something there that's working for, then pursue it.
maybe it's my age (45), but that amount of guesswork for a potential relationship is just too much for me to bother with.

honesty and trust are the foundation for any healthy relationship (romantic, business, friendly) and if one side has to work harder than the other, i say cut your losses and move on.

She's fucking with you. You are her second option. When she is bored, lonely, or whatever, then you. Otherwise, it's about her. I understand your frustrations, because it's a childish game.
Move on.

How many girls are you talking to?
Your text pic shows 3 different girl names. Lauren, Laura and Sophia?

How many girls are you talking to?
Your text pic shows 3 different girl names. Lauren, Laura and Sophia?
lol its the same girl. changed the names for privacy reasons

She's fucking with you. You are her second option. When she is bored, lonely, or whatever, then you. Otherwise, it's about her. I understand your frustrations, because it's a childish game.
Move on.
sounds about right. fuck her and fuck her mama!:banghead:

Maybe you are thinking into it too much. To me it sounds like she wants someone closer distance to her, but she is confused because she gets a long with you. Maybe you should just realize in your head that this relationship is just what it is, sporadic and long distance. Don't fret about it, just go with it and see what happens. Maybe she wants some sort of relationship but does not want total commitment. If she is hot and the sex is good, who the hell cares. There is a saying that fits "It is easier to look for a job when you already have one" Just sayin.

She's playing hard to get and she loves the attention. I personally wouldn't continue the relationship and drop her like a hot potato. Plenty of other fish in the sea. As for long distance relationships, I disagree about them not working. My wife and I did the long distance thing where she and I lived in different states during the first 6 months of our relationship. She ended up moving out here and eventually we got married after 7 years. So it's possible but both individuals have to be confident and secure in themselves.

As far as long distance relationships, I laugh at that one. I had one from CA to Romania. Worked out fine, I married her and she is living with me. The difference with mine is, I had a girl who wanted to be with me more then anything. Clearly, this girl does not want that. Time to move on and get a girl that won't play games and want to be with you.

Trainwreck

Any relationship that can go a few weeks without seeing each other is trash imo. You kind of messed up with dodging her in the beginning. Also she doesn't have to invite a guy she sees once a month to a concert she probably bought tickets for a long time ago.
I have one question? Are you on a cycle at this point??
If so, what compiunds?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner