over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PL Meet 2moro...

w8tlifterty

Registered
Haven't posted in a bit. Will be competing in my 3rd powerlifting meet 2moro. Shooting for the 198 class (raw/unequipped, nasa federation). I competed in my 4th bodybuilding show about 10 wks ago and strength is almost at an all-time high. Got a little 'flubbier' than I've wanted. Current wgt is 202 at 5'8 and 1/4.

I eat tons of grass fed beef, salmon, coco oil, Evoo, fruits and green veggies are staples. I typically go low carb, high fat and high protein.

My goal is to pull 650, squat 600, and bench 405 weighing under 200, completely clean by next december. After I accomplish that I will return to the bodybuilding stage to see how it all looks dieted down. I now just compete for fun as I quickly realized I don't have the best genes... thx ma and pa :D

Shooting for a 600 dead, 525 squat (knee's are beat up, I hit 550 a cpl weeks ago but haven't since) and a 385 bench 2moro...

Thanks to Iabadman, Phil, Animal Eater, and Tenny for all their advice over the years.

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 495
  • Legs.jpg
    Legs.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 447
  • Relaxed back.jpg
    Relaxed back.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 442
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
good luck brother

think your gonna make weight???

if not, fuck it man

you'll be a 220s contender anyway with those lifts

:)

Dayum! You are lean!

good luck tomorrow, post up how you do! I think you look excellent for a BB'r

Thanks amazon, I appreciate the comment.

Tenny, you think I should try??? Not far off obviously but don't wanna leave my lifts in the toilet so to speak w/ trying to cut water and deplete. My thoughts are just go in as strong as possible and not worry about wgt?

Usually I take a week off before a meet(or atleast 5 days) but I'm having so much darn fun in the gym I couldn't keep myself away. Lifted all the way up till yesterday.... I feel pretty fresh considering how hard I've been pushing it lately so we'll see how it goes.

you should be able to make 198 easily, just cut sodium now and cut water til the weighin, then afterward replenish with gatorade, pedialyte, and some small meals.

good pics... very lean. what federation are you lifting in? what kind of equipment?

Shelby, I edited my post to include the federation. I will use a belt only. They allow knee wraps as well but undecided if I will use them as I normally don't. Maybe just sleeves from atp. For deads, chalk only. Thanks for the reply. I cannot believe the size you've put on this off-season. Good luck the rest of the way bud!

Go get em! You are in a good space with weight. Shelby's advice was spot on. See in your head and then rock it. Keep us posted. It will be easier then the 3 & 9 that I have been putting you through.;)

Good luck tomorrow bro. Look great, go enjoy and move some weight around like a champ:headbang:

Good luck. Those are some impressive lifts for your weight and size. Espcially with no equipment.

Put your game face on :star-w:rs and bring home some hardware

good luck today........again

like i said......you'll be fine either class

:cool:

good luck today........again

like i said......you'll be fine either class

:cool:

Thanks again Tenny, appreciate it bro. Thanks everyone for the responses.

The day started off kinda rough. Took my little brother w/ me and left at 4am. Arrived at 8am to wgh in. I was 192. Was drinking 2 gal of water all week till last night around 7, cut water like shelby suggested. Took 3 grams vit. c before bed dumped and alot of water over night. Still quite a bit lighter than I expected. After wgh in's we left to get a bite and ended up getting into a fender bender. No one hurt but still sucks as I hate dealing w/ insurance, police, etc...Anyway, not bad, but enough to rattle my nerves a bit. Ended up being late getting back. Lifting started at 10am, I rolled in around 1015.

Downed a banana, coco oil and some pearled barley w/ lba and got after it.

517 squat
353 bench
529 dead

I missed both a squat and bench attempt. It was good enough to win best lifter of the day but I was dissapointed w/ my numbers. I will be doing there nationals in feb. and I will hit a 1500 total come hell or high water. :p

Damn, nice lifting!

Some cool pics, kinda....

We forgot the digital camera but my lil' bro snapped these w/ the cell...

Attachments

• pull 1.jpg
    pull 1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 286
  • Pull 2.jpg
    Pull 2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 284

The day started off kinda rough. Took my little brother w/ me and left at 4am. Arrived at 8am to wgh in. I was 192. Was drinking 2 gal of water all week till last night around 7, cut water like shelby suggested. Took 3 grams vit. c before bed dumped and alot of water over night. Still quite a bit lighter than I expected. After wgh in's we left to get a bite and ended up getting into a fender bender. No one hurt but still sucks as I hate dealing w/ insurance, police, etc...Anyway, not bad, but enough to rattle my nerves a bit. Ended up being late getting back. Lifting started at 10am, I rolled in around 1015.

517 squat
353 bench
529 dead

I missed both a squat and bench attempt. It was good enough to win best lifter of the day but I was dissapointed w/ my numbers. I will be doing there nationals in feb. and I will hit a 1500 total come hell or high water. :p

Tough way to begin the day partner! Sounds like it was a success regardless and I have no doubt you will hit the big 1500 and then some. Now let's get back to forgeting about the scale a bit and say how fast you can grow.:D

517 squat
353 bench
529 dead

Bro those are very good numbers I wouldn't be disappointed with them at all.
Very big congrats. Do you have a FB? If so will you msg me your name so I can add you?

Good Job

Nice Lifts!!!

Great photos too.

:headbang:

517 squat
353 bench
529 dead

nothing to be dissapointed about there man:)

those are nice numbers

what happen with the deadlift.....i thought you wanted 600??

No excuses here Tenny, but my back and knee's are just banged up. I knew I needed a break a few weeks ago but w/ this meet around the corner I just kept pushing. Again, no excuse (well it is actually :p). During warmups for the dead my last w/up was 550 and went up fairly smooth. After squatting and benching I just didn't have it in me unfortanately once I got to the platform. That's really why I was so dissapointed. My dead attempts just sucked. 529 went up quite easy but from there out just gassed I guess??? I really dont know. My gym lifts are usually 500 x 5 or 6 then 550 x 2-3. So I don't have an explanation, just pussed out.

Stay tuned though, I am promising big number's in feb so hold me to it bro.

Thanks Shelby, amazon, 7 dead, and platestacker for the comments. I appreciate it. Again, It was kind of a letdown, but next go around will be better.

Last edited:
We forgot the digital camera but my lil' bro snapped these w/ the cell...

Those are some real deal pics bro...those are some great numbers:headbang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner