YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Placebo or could I be feeling gh already??

Massive123

Registered
Picked up some gh and started this past Monday. Never ran it before and know it takes time to SEE results from it....but at the risk of sounding like an idiot, is it possible I'm already feeling something from it? My body responds very well to things, I'm only running 2iu's a day for the first couple weeks before bumping it but the past two days I've felt a feeling I've never felt before.

It's def not an increase in strength but I'm feeling a different kind of pump and feeling kinda tight. I've also woken up feeling great the past few days....

I'm a big boy, don't post much around here but do lots of reading here and am known on a couple other boards... Point is I'm a big boy, flame away if I got it coming, but I had to ask if there's any way I'm feeling this already or it's straight up placebo? I could swear I feel kinda different but I had to ask if anyone else can say where they stand from personal experience on this one...

I won't say which gh it is bc I don't want biased feedback here but I will say it's from a sponsor and only has good feedback....

What do you fellas think?

Picked up some gh and started this past Monday. Never ran it before and know it takes time to SEE results from it....but at the risk of sounding like an idiot, is it possible I'm already feeling something from it? My body responds very well to things, I'm only running 2iu's a day for the first couple weeks before bumping it but the past two days I've felt a feeling I've never felt before.

It's def not an increase in strength but I'm feeling a different kind of pump and feeling kinda tight. I've also woken up feeling great the past few days....

I'm a big boy, don't post much around here but do lots of reading here and am known on a couple other boards... Point is I'm a big boy, flame away if I got it coming, but I had to ask if there's any way I'm feeling this already or it's straight up placebo? I could swear I feel kinda different but I had to ask if anyone else can say where they stand from personal experience on this one...

I won't say which gh it is bc I don't want biased feedback here but I will say it's from a sponsor and only has good feedback....

Yes. Some people can feel gh quite quickly. Keep in mind that gh influences the binding of androgens like test to androgen receptors. The first time I took GH my skin got way oilier within hours and I really felt sharp mentally. I wasn't expecting anything.

Placebo effects can occur in any context. But you could well be feeling the early impact of gh. Things generally get better over a long run.

I just read an article on a medical site that was about the placebo effect. It said that if a patient is given a placebo and told it works on the "mind/mental connection" that they felt the results, even knowing that all it was was a placebo.

I would say that all most people would feel right away from gh is the water filling the muscle, as that is where most of the initial water weight goes.

Last edited:
Well, personally, gh is the only drug that I "feel". Never experienced that "sense of well-being" with test or any other anabolics...actually i do feel warm with tren, that's true...In most cases, people who "feel" the effects of aas are imaginating most of it due to what they've heard from friends etc..placebo i would say.

Growth hormone, however, is different..It is in and out your blood stream very fast, in high spikes, so if your prone to it you can at least sense the effects almost immediately...don't know how old the op is...but if he is a bit older, never used gh before..it is more than likely that he will experience some carpal tunnel syndrome, for example, right from the get go...and gh also brings more glucose and water into muscles therefore improvin pump...so if he's been eating like an asshole it might be possible but i would say unlikely after 3-4days with 2iu to feel fullerr in the gym...and what comes to me, having numb hands in the morning is a pretty much everyday phemomenom

Thanks for the responses fellas. In regards to my age I'm not older... Actually only in my late 20s. Also I didn't say my muscles felt fuller "per se" just have been getting a different kind of pump than before.

As long as I got a few people responding I have another question on reconstituting & dosing... The instructions I had basically said if you have a 10iu kit and put in 2mL of bac water then 20 notches on the slin pin = 2iu.
Well it's been 5 pins now, just woke for one now, and there's still at least another 2 pins left I'm the vial. Now I'm thinking my doses were off which kinda throws a curveball in all this. WTF? Help!

yeah you should feel fuller, have better pumps...should notice the muscle's looking rounder, maybe denser...(if your lean enough)

Ok as a follow up I just searched the original article I got the dosing info from (not on this site) and found the same article with different numbers. (fucking Internet!). It seems that 20 notches should equal 1iu when 2mL's are added to 10ius. Is that right?

Bro..whatever the amount of water you put there, 2iu is one fifth of that..
2ml=10iu -->0,4ml=2iu...got it?

i just finished my first run of gh (jintropin). The only thing you'll feel that soon is swelling in the hands/feet. After 2/3 weeks i started getting that tingly/numbness in the hands and feet. That is when you know you have a solid product.

i just finished my first run of gh (jintropin). The only thing you'll feel that soon is swelling in the hands/feet. After 2/3 weeks i started getting that tingly/numbness in the hands and feet. That is when you know you have a solid product.

I think you should rephrase that. "the only thing *I* felt is swelling ...". Bro, people react differently to stuff. Plenty of people feel gh quickly, others don't. Some people get serious numbness on 2ius. Others it takes 10ius. Some people get gyno easily from test, others don't. And placebo effects can happen too, right?

I think you should rephrase that. "the only thing *I* felt is swelling ...". Bro, people react differently to stuff. Plenty of people feel gh quickly, others don't. Some people get serious numbness on 2ius. Others it takes 10ius. Some people get gyno easily from test, others don't. And placebo effects can happen too, right?

I mean that I felt the swelling of the hands and feet almost immediatly as many have.

I just read an article on a medical site that was about the placebo effect. It said that if a patient is given a placebo and told it works on the "mind/mental connection" that they felt the results, even knowing that all it was was a placebo.

I would say that all most people would feel right away from gh is the water filling the muscle, as that is where most of the initial water weight goes.

I agree! I was on it for only a week and my muscles looked much fuller, and even bigger overall.

Unfortunately i obviously did not continue to grow like this, and eventually lost the additional water weight with continued use of gh.

Well

Your weight might go up 2-4 pounds in the first few days and you might look and feel fuller and rounder. Then you may get accustomed to looking more 3 dimensional and like it. Next thing, you'll run out and buy more kits :D:D

Your weight might go up 2-4 pounds in the first few days and you might look and feel fuller and rounder. Then you may get accustomed to looking more 3 dimensional and like it. Next thing, you'll run out and buy more kits :D:D

Haha you bastard!! That's no joke I already want more and I got a years supply. Crazy as it sounds here's how I see it

When I'm 40 how much would I pay to look and feel 10 years younger?

When I'm 60 how much would I pay to look and feel 20 years younger?

Answer- a lot more than what this shit costs lol.

I'm a week in and am already strongly considering never coming off

Well clinically your Igf-1 levels will increase after first pin. But physiologic changes in such a short term on only 2iu at your age seem somewhat trivial. My opinion some placebo- which is not a bad thing anyway. Wait a 8 weeks till the real changes come and you will see. That is if ya have a solid product as stated. Good luck regardless. I got 15-20 years on you and thus produce much less. On 4iu/day just really feeling changes after 3 solid months. Remember taking your first tes shot ya all of a sudden felt stronger and bigger?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws