over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plan to go from 225 to 260

Currently been on hrt for almost a year at 175mg test a week.

Had a back injury too so only squatted twice since July.

Time to get the game back on track now.

Plan is this - for 8 weeks -

2.4g test per week
600mg masteron per week

Workout days - 20 fast slin pre and 15 slin post
Hgh 15iu pre (generics)

Food - work up to about 5,000 calories, carbs mostly around training. Macros will be 350/450/200. Prefer slightly higher fats.

Was going to add in tren but not keen on how I feel on it. Avoided orals too. Will take hawthorn, policansol, matador, for health.

What could I switch up if anything?

eh... probably scrap the whole idea and start all over with some sorta thought. lol

did you just wake up today n think... hmmmmm im gona share my really bad idea with 10k meatheads so maybe someone will think its good. lol

not to be a dick but, seriously? lol

I've been trying to get from 240 to 212 for about 6 weeks now. I am on genuine HRT at 180mg/week. Got bloodwork a few weeks back, all very good, but doc wanted me to increase my test dose to 200mg/week (to bump my free test a bit).
Keeping the 212lbs goal in mind, I thought I'd try a little Mast and possibly 25mg/Proviron instead of more test (it hasn't arrived as yet).
I do 45-60 minutes of cardio every morning and eat like a damn bird and feel amazing, great stamina and energy, although constantly hungry. I was 217 on the scale yesterday :D
Point is... It's crazy how our bodies and attitudes change. Back in the day, I'd run a gram+ test, maybe some Nandro or Tren, eats tons of food, always chasing a few more pounds, usually felt like total shit. Yeah, I was big and very strong. I believed it was worth it, or didn't even realize it.
Much older now I guess :rolleyes::rolleyes:

what were your test numbers at that dose if u dont mind me asking.
and really, trying to add 4+ pounds a week, all the drugs in the world aint gonna make that weight muscle. the OP can get better results going 12 weeks minimum on way less.

What was your highest quality bodyweight?

35 pounds in 8 weeks seems like adding weight for the sake of being able to say your 260. .....of that gain you'd be lucky if 5 or so pounds were quality weight in that short of a time span.

Before my long cruise on hrtq I was sitting at about 253.

I was taking about 3g aas, test and mast I think. So similar to my plan.

Cjc dac at 8mg a week in fairly decent condition.

Nothing too crazy. No orals, tren, slin, gh etc

So plan was to up the gh and slin, more grub and push heavier.

Very true and it should be about quality and not quantity. Although this year I put on 41 pounds in a very short time. I was rebounding from coming off all gear though. But if you are lean and been on trt like this guy has for 1 year you could put on a lot of weight and fast if doing things correctly. I think I put on 30 pounds in 1 month. Whilst you obviously can only put on a few pounds of muscle in 1 month if you look just as lean as before even with 20-30 pounds up then what to you call that. Sure it water in the right places but you are still bigger and just as lean. I think most could do that in this situation and you don't need 3 grams of gear to do it. I am not telling him to put on 30 pounds in 1 month as he is already 225 pounds but he could approx 30 pounds in 2-3 months.

This is exactly it. It's not a case of gaining weight for weight sake.

But I couldn't be much lighter right now if I tried.

I'm eating 2500 calories, hrt dose, no creatine, no legs for a while.

So add in a half decent aas combo and you're up 10lb, slin and gh is 5lb water, creatine 3lb intra water, higher grub is more weight, plus better training. From that it is 25lb without going crazy. Yeah maybe only 5lb muscle but unfortunately you can't just gain muscle, there will be some glycogen retention, food in gut etc with the weight gain.

eh... probably scrap the whole idea and start all over with some sorta thought. lol

did you just wake up today n think... hmmmmm im gona share my really bad idea with 10k meatheads so maybe someone will think its good. lol

not to be a dick but, seriously? lol

Please enlighten me

what were your test numbers at that dose if u dont mind me asking.
and really, trying to add 4+ pounds a week, all the drugs in the world aint gonna make that weight muscle. the OP can get better results going 12 weeks minimum on way less.

Test total: 901
Test free: 11.8

Attachments

• Totla& Free.JPG
    Totla& Free.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 205
I'm 5-09 and sit at 240 pounds on a current of 900 mgs/week. Granted I'm not ripped but you can see my abs and I'm an old man. Consistency is the key.

Before my long cruise on hrtq I was sitting at about 253.

I was taking about 3g aas, test and mast I think. So similar to my plan.

Cjc dac at 8mg a week in fairly decent condition.

Nothing too crazy. No orals, tren, slin, gh etc

So plan was to up the gh and slin, more grub and push heavier.

honestly we really can't give you helpful advice unless we get an idea of what you look like..

so shit, as far as im concerned, do whatever you want lol

honestly we really can't give you helpful advice unless we get an idea of what you look like..

so shit, as far as im concerned, do whatever you want lol

I understand what little slice is saying...he isn't trying to be...weird. Your 225 may not be the 225 most of us are thinking. I know a few at the gym who are around that weight but they don't look like they've ever really trained. So, you are kinda asking a "coaching" question and any "coach" is going to want to see pics.

Slice seriously just wants dick pics, he asks everyone..... don't take offense

i have a proposition to make

-anyone who asks for advice, while refusing to post a pic, will henceforth be known as 'Babydick McGee'

all in favor say 'aye'

TRT to 2.4g of Test. I'm curious why you think this is a good idea or even necessary. You would reap exponentially better return if you slowly ramped your test dosages over YEARS. Run 500mg for several months, back on TRT. Run 750 for several months, back on TRT. Run 1g for several months, back on TRT. You get the idea. Even that is aggressive. I have been cycling for over a decade and still grow on 300mg of Test.

One thing I have learned over the years is you never know who may be behind the username.
And that goes both ways. Some guys I have seen keep a low profile and they look outstanding. some just think they do or even use fake pictures.
we get all types here :fo:d-smil

One thing I have learned over the years is you never know who may be behind the username.
And that goes both ways. Some guys I have seen keep a low profile and they look outstanding. some just think they do or even use fake pictures.
we get all types here :fo:d-smil

Gonna need to see some pics of you to back up your claims

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear