over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plan to hit 255....

bigdog123

Banned
OKbeen cruising for 4 weeks, will do few more, running 300mg test c per week, ghrp and some proviron.. Eating 3500 calories. Sitting at 240.

Plan for next blast is:

1250 test c
400 tren a
500 mast a
50mcg t3 per day
2 x 200 ghrp per day
80mcg igf per day
40iu hgh (x 5 days per month - blast method) so 200iu total per month

Will do 8 weeks. Calories will sit about 5700. Think I can hit 255? Was 230 6 months ago so only a matter of time before I`m shredded at 220

thats alot of numbers there man

playing the numbers NEVER works

your setting yourself up for disappointment

:(

OKbeen cruising for 4 weeks, will do few more, running 300mg test c per week, ghrp and some proviron.. Eating 3500 calories. Sitting at 240.

Plan for next blast is:

1250 test c
400 tren a
500 mast a
50mcg t3 per day
2 x 200 ghrp per day
80mcg igf per day

Will do 8 weeks. Calories will sit about 5700. Think I can hit 255? Was 230 6 months ago so only a matter of time before I`m shredded at 220

Damn that is alot of gear and GH. Keep an eye on you BP bro.
good luck and good health...

thats alot of numbers there man

playing the numbers NEVER works

your setting yourself up for disappointment

:(

Its always worked before buddy :)

My only concern is a lot of water gain, however BP seems to be fine before, will check it... Got to keep strength going up, more strength = more mass, simple!

OF COURSE you can hit 255, why not 260? or even higher? The real question here is what will 255 actually look like when the clothes come off bro? A real tight hard 240 will look sooooo much better than a blown up 255!! Any pics of the 240 right now? Put em up and let's see what we are talking about. Not having a dig here but I think you will get the same questions/reactions from others here.

imo what tenny meant is picking numbers and expecting a certain outcome just isn't how it works. the only way to do it IMO is to progressively increase things til you hit your goal. up and/or add drugs and food at each plateau til you get where you wind up (which might not necassarily be what you were hoping for).
lots of drugs there.
imo don't think you would need the masteron with the tren
i don't fool with t3 don't think you would need it eaither
maybe it was bunk but in the past i never felt nothin from igf

other than that just be safe and stop i fyou feel like shit and don't stay on all that too long. your stats sound decent already bro.
-JS

Its always worked before buddy :)

My only concern is a lot of water gain, however BP seems to be fine before, will check it... Got to keep strength going up, more strength = more mass, simple!

then WHY are you asking opinions

YOU ALREADY GOT IT FIGURED OUT

buddy

:banghead:

I am also still in 2 minds with the IGF - I may knock in one the head and just go with GH, slin and GHRP.

I know what you are saying bro about 255 can look shit, I will drop some water and fat post course and wind up at 240 hopefully real tight... My body fat never goes too high, right now about 11%

My last blast was about 1600mg total, so I am in 2 minds again as to what to run this next time - maybe 400 tren, 400 mast, and a gram of test?

then WHY are you asking opinions

YOU ALREADY GOT IT FIGURED OUT

buddy

:banghead:

hey buddy i`m asking questions about the course i have planned. i think it is wise to set targets in terms of strength and weight, i never let myself get fat anyway so it is something to aim for so i havent got it all figured out hence asking for advice on the course ok buddy lol

this board doesnt give COURSE advice

have you read the rules kiddo???

Why not just get up to 300 then cut back to 270 shredded? :confused:

Plan for next blast is:

1250 test c
400 tren a
500 mast a
50mcg t3 per day
2 x 200 ghrp per day
80mcg igf per day

thats a shit load of compounds. Lets see the diet, thats what will dictate the amount of mass you gain. I would take out the t3 and save for when u diet down. Just to be honest your looking to gain 20-25 lbs. I think it could be done with the test alone w/solid diet and training and rest. Why dont u run 1 gram test, 500mg deca and see where that takes you, save urself lots of money and drop the gh. best of luck

Diet will be

100g whey, 150g oats, 20ml EVOO, 10 fish oils
250g chicken, 250g rice (cooked wt)
100g whey, 150g oats
300g steak, 300-400g potato/250g rice
4-5 eggs with rice
100g whey, 100g oats

Something along these lines. 3 whole meals, 3 liquid. Last time was about 5500 cals and 400g protein

Well I used to use 800mg test and 300-400 of another compound and sat between 225-235 for a couple of years. As soon as Iate a bit more and upped the dose by 500mg I have gained a load more

Plan for next blast is:

1250 test c
400 tren a
500 mast a
50mcg t3 per day
2 x 200 ghrp per day
80mcg igf per day

how about
750 Test, 400 deca or (tren not both), 400 EQ.....keep the GH, Igf1 and drop the t3.....works better as offseason goes....

I am also still in 2 minds with the IGF - I may knock in one the head and just go with GH, slin and GHRP.

I know what you are saying bro about 255 can look shit, I will drop some water and fat post course and wind up at 240 hopefully real tight... My body fat never goes too high, right now about 11%

My last blast was about 1600mg total, so I am in 2 minds again as to what to run this next time - maybe 400 tren, 400 mast, and a gram of test?

My opinion is as follows =

If you are truly 240 POUNDS at a TESTED 11%, you have the majority of the people on this board and 99% of the people on the planet put to shame as far as size at a low bf. Why the hell would u put yourself through such a crazy ass cycle with so many compounds, just to gain 15 lbs, just to diet back down to a "Tight" 240 when you're already 11%bf?? Unless you're a national level competitor with a future in the biz, I don't see why you would need anymore size at this point. My .02 :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131