over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLANET FITNESS THOUGHTS

Truly Orwellian. A judgment free zone created by judging people to be lunks.

I seriously wonder if you could sue them........ for discrimination or some shit like that. Have they ever denied membership to anyone? Certainly they couldnt do that, right?

Somehow, I don't recall bodybuilders being a protected class in any government's constitution.

dont know why im curious about this, but i am. so are the ppl that actually WORK there in shape? or are they fat-asses too?

and a gym that doesnt offer personal trainers? PF seems like a joke.

but if they pay well id work there ;)

that guy is pretty funny but made some good points. im checking out some of his other vids now.

Planet Fitness is a complete joke! i want to join just to break the rules and piss all those fat asses off lol

I'll admit, I just joined one. Couldn't beat $99 price for the year. I just go and do my thing (quietly) and leave.

dont know why im curious about this, but i am. so are the ppl that actually WORK there in shape? or are they fat-asses too?

and a gym that doesnt offer personal trainers? PF seems like a joke.

but if they pay well id work there ;)

I only joined a week ago and did see some girls working there, they were pretty hot !!! Some were doing some personel training with a group of people. I guess ther in house trainers. They also seem to be in or right out of college.

could work

I'll admit, I just joined one. Couldn't beat $99 price for the year. I just go and do my thing (quietly) and leave.

Just buy and bring your own Olympic dumbbells.

Ahhh a very sore subject with me. Planet fagness.

Here in Hickory NC they actually turned my beautiful hardcore Golds gym into a fucking pathetic planet fitness.
Here is what this consisted of. First Rick fuck hole Flair went bankrupt and bailed on us and closed his Golds. Planet Fitness moved in 2 days later. At first i thought... great, some new equipment... new staff ect.
WRONG. Sure we got new equipment... 200K worth of cardio and Tvs. Some cybex stack machines.... and thats it.
What they DID do is... remove all my beautiful hardcore dumbbells. Took all the heavy dumbbells from 80lbs to 150lbs out. Replaced all the others with those sissy rubber dumbbells. Nothing over 75lbs. I was inclining the fucking 150s for reps... wtf now ya know?
I shit you not... instead of removing the leg press machine the mother fuckers actually CUT the bars off 7 inches so no more then 3 plates will fit on each side! No shit!
Next they installed the "lunk alarm". I set that fucker off within 5 minutes and got my first "warning". Ok... my whole world was turned upside down. I have never lifted in anything but hardcore. Now i was stuck with this.
No other gyms around here for 30 miles so... no choices really. The only good thing was... 10 bucks a month. Its worth that even if you just came once a day to tan. When it was Golds i had a personal locker i paid $100 a year for. I had this locker for over 5 years. One New years day the new planet fitness was closed. They decided to take that day and ruin my life even more. The fuckers actually cut my damn lock off and took all my shit. No warning. No asking to clean it out... just cut the lock and steal my shit. They did this to 9 others as well. The son of a bitch stole my autograph picture if Angelina Jolie that mu wife bought me in Vegas when we got married!
So i went to the magistrate and filed felony (made up a bunch of shit that wasnt really in there to get it ot a felony) charges against them for stealing all my stuff. To make a long story short... the owner ended up comping me out for 2 years in order to make the "bad publicity" go away.
So far its been over 2 years... i have been warned for the following.... first the lunk alarm for making to much noise. Then i was warned for using "foul language". After that i was warned for wearing a fucking tank top...i shit you not. Not long ago i got warned 'one last time" that i cant wear my beanie hat. Yes.. a fucking toboggan that you can wear anywhere in the world.. but not Planet fitness. I asked the manager why i couldnt wear that hat and he said it was to "intimidating". Jesus H Christ. You have to be kidding me.
I am still training there for "now". I hear through the grape vine that another dude is opening up another Golds gym with the very intentions of taking all Planet finesses business. I PRAY its not a rumor.
So... to anyone who is looking to be another Ronnie Coleman, stay away from Planet fitness. It aint happenin there my friend.
Someone asked are the people in there in shape or fat asses. I would say here... its 60% fat asses who needed a place to make there "guilt free" social club... there are 30% of the pussy imaginary lat syndrome types that walk around weighing 145lbs and act like they have a water melon stuck in there arm pits holding there skinny boney ass lat muscle out. You know, the preppy spiked hair, cut off at the sleeves shirt wearing tanned bony fucker who just hawks women to talk shit to and uses the water fountain to make it look like there sweating there skinny asses off.... then maybe 8% are pimpled up wanna be juice heads, ignorant steroid users that have no idea what they are doing except when they go home to pop a shot or take a dbol tab.
The other 2% is me and another dude who is jacked to the gills and trains like fuck while having to keep there mouth shut in order to not piss the staff off because they are looking for every reason to kick us out.
I have to walk a very thin line. I just put my head phones on and lift... i dont bitch, i dont talk to the members, and i dont talk to the staff. I just go... do my shit and leave. I can guarantee everyone here one thing.. if Golds does open up here and its even remotely nice i am going to be the first one to throw a fucking rubber dumbbell straight through that big glass window on my way out of that shit hole. Oh... i forgot to mention the gay guys. It seems that Planet fitness is a haven for gay men. I shit you not, in the morning there are two guys who come in... they are decently athletic looking... you know the gay guy lean and tall lanky look... super swave hair that is always perfectly in place....but the funny thing is, every day they are dressed identical. Always a shit load of pink ... either pink hats, or pink shirts, or pink knee high socks but... always in pink and always exactly alike. They are so sweet:mad: :rolleyes:
Anyway... thats my planet. Like it not im stuck with it... well until my next anadrol cycle... then im as good as gone probably.

Last edited:
Ahhh a very sore subject with me. Planet fagness.

Here in Hickory NC they actually turned my beautiful hardcore Golds gym into a fucking pathetic planet fitness.
Here is what this consisted of. First Rick fuck hole Flair went bankrupt and bailed on us and closed his Golds. Planet Fitness moved in 2 days later. At first i thought... great, some new equipment... new staff ect.
WRONG. Sure we got new equipment... 200K worth of cardio and Tvs. Some cybex stack machines.... and thats it.
What they DID do is... remove all my beautiful hardcore dumbbells. Took all the heavy dumbbells from 80lbs to 150lbs out. Replaced all the others with those sissy rubber dumbbells. Nothing over 75lbs. I was inclining the fucking 150s for reps... wtf now ya know?
I shit you not... instead of removing the leg press machine the mother fuckers actually CUT the bars off 7 inches so no more then 3 plates will fit on each side! No shit!
Next they installed the "lunk alarm". I set that fucker off within 5 minutes and got my first "warning". Ok... my whole world was turned upside down. I have never lifted in anything but hardcore. Now i was stuck with this.
No other gyms around here for 30 miles so... no choices really. The only good thing was... 10 bucks a month. Its worth that even if you just came once a day to tan. When it was Golds i had a personal locker i paid $100 a year for. I had this locker for over 5 years. One New years day the new planet fitness was closed. They decided to take that day and ruin my life even more. The fuckers actually cut my damn lock off and took all my shit. No warning. No asking to clean it out... just cut the lock and steal my shit. They did this to 9 others as well. The son of a bitch stole my autograph picture if Angelina Jolie that mu wife bought me in Vegas when we got married!
So i went to the magistrate and filed felony (made up a bunch of shit that wasnt really in there to get it ot a felony) charges against them for stealing all my stuff. To make a long story short... the owner ended up comping me out for 2 years in order to make the "bad publicity" go away.
So far its been over 2 years... i have been warned for the following.... first the lunk alarm for making to much noise. Then i was warned for using "foul language". After that i was warned for wearing a fucking tank top...i shit you not. Not long ago i got warned 'one last time" that i cant wear my beanie hat. Yes.. a fucking toboggan that you can wear anywhere in the world.. but not Planet fitness. I asked the manager why i couldnt wear that hat and he said it was to "intimidating". Jesus H Christ. You have to be kidding me.
I am still training there for "now". I hear through the grape vine that another dude is opening up another Golds gym with the very intentions of taking all Planet finesses business. I PRAY its not a rumor.
So... to anyone who is looking to be another Ronnie Coleman, stay away from Planet fitness. It aint happenin there my friend.
Someone asked are the people in there in shape or fat asses. I would say here... its 60% fat asses who needed a place to make there "guilt free" social club... there are 30% of the pussy imaginary lat syndrome types that walk around weighing 145lbs and act like they have a water melon stuck in there arm pits holding there skinny boney ass lat muscle out. You know, the preppy spiked hair, cut off at the sleeves shirt wearing tanned bony fucker who just hawks women to talk shit to and uses the water fountain to make it look like there sweating there skinny asses off.... then maybe 8% are pimpled up wanna be juice heads, ignorant steroid users that have no idea what they are doing except when they go home to pop a shot or take a dbol tab.
The other 2% is me and another dude who is jacked to the gills and trains like fuck while having to keep there mouth shut in order to not piss the staff off because they are looking for every reason to kick us out.
I have to walk a very thin line. I just put my head phones on and lift... i dont bitch, i dont talk to the members, and i dont talk to the staff. I just go... do my shit and leave. I can guarantee everyone here one thing.. if Golds does open up here and its even remotely nice i am going to be the first one to throw a fucking rubber dumbbell straight through that big glass window on my way out of that shit hole. Oh... i forgot to mention the gay guys. It seems that Planet fitness is a haven for gay men. I shit you not, in the morning there are two guys who come in... they are decently athletic looking... you know the gay guy lean and tall lanky look... super swave hair that is always perfectly in place....but the funny thing is, every day they are dressed identical. Always a shit load of pink ... either pink hats, or pink shirts, or pink knee high socks but... always in pink and always exactly alike. They are so sweet:mad: :rolleyes:
Anyway... thats my planet. Like it not im stuck with it... well until my next anadrol cycle... then im as good as gone probably.

Damn bro, I can't believe you have lasted this long... lmfao That is some funny ass shit!!

come on free pizza and bagels!!!!

Come clean how many just go for the pizza?

I've never been but I hear some "fitness centers" here in the UK have tea service including a elderly gentleman in black tie and tolly.

Zero free weights.

For me I rather have a good "head doctor" working out of the gym lmfao.

Last edited:
Come clean how many just go for the pizza?

I've never been but I hear some "fitness centers" here in the UK have tea service including a elderly gentleman in black tie and tolly.

Zero free weights.

For me I rather have a good "head doctor" working out of the gym lmfao.

Yeah man.... those where the days. :(

Golds had alot of "head docs".... oh my they where so professional:D

this has to be the most fucked up thing i have every heard of!

Wow, funny sh*t right there bro! I can't believe it lol.

Now you'll just have to get one of the biggest "Planet Fatness" members to climb their ginormous asses up on top to press more weight:D

Now you'll just have to get one of the biggest "Planet Fatness" members to climb their ginormous asses up on top to press more weight:D

Already been there bro... got called down for that also. Apparently you cant use a good ol healthy lard ass to alter the weight machines. I didnt see that in the rules they have posted but they sure warned me for it before i got the lard ass unracked.

This is straight from the PF website and these are also posted all over the gym walls:

"Planet Fitness® strives to promote health in a respectful atmosphere. For over a decade, Planet Fitness® has gone to great lengths to provide its members with a friendly space to work out. We call it the Judgment Free Zone. We discourage weight dropping and obnoxious grunting so you can focus on your own workout and not the person next to you"

My best fucking customer was kicked out because he grunted on a set of 550lb squats! No shit... now i have to drive 15 miles just to take him his shit :mad:

In there slogan it says:

"we are not here to kiss your butt, only to kick it if thats what you need"

WTF! Hey... if this is true then i will be there to kick there asses when they need it. Fuck ... this is just a lard ass couch potato social club.
There goal is to get the average fat ass in and joined. Once there stuck in a $10 a month contract then they dont care because most of the lard asses never come back... and if they do its just to sit on the stationary bike and gab there fat jaws for an hour or two.

I've heard about this place. This is pathetic. You want to talk about getting judged, let me give you the rundown at my gym, which is a Powerhouse.

Im by far the largest guy there. I styled my training right after the competitors, even though I don't compete. I have nothing but the utmost resepct on honor for competitors. Im a former training partner of a current IFBB Ladie's pro, and 3 former top level NPC Competitors as well.

I do drop sets, and I can't remember if it's Hany Rambod or Charles Glass' 7's training principle to finish up some movements. I stick to basic, compound movements. I believe you MUST train legs once a week all out, and believe very much in the power of deadlifts.

Im one of the last of my kind there. Im not top heavy like the rest of the crowd. Guys that have bigger forearms than quads. When Im in the gym, I have my iPod firmly in place with my kind of music to get me going. Prior to getting under some heavy movements, I'll say Ronnie Coleman sayings like "yeah budday", "light weight", or "aint nuttin but a peanut". Sounds corny, but it actually helps me focus. What's more, is I get judged more than anyone. People stare, shake their head, etc. and I don't do jack squat to them. I go about my business. I strip all of my plates, rerack my weight, and wipe of benches, which none of these fitness slobs do.

Since when are you not allowed to push yourself and sweat??? This is unfortunately what gyms are becomings. We have a guy in my gym who weighs all of 170 and well past middle aged and where's his Sleeveless BSN shirt everyday. On top of that, he tries giving me training advice. Then you have the Abercrombie Mafia who have to think training is a fashion show and douse themselves with Axe deodorant bodyspray. All that's OK, but we can't train hard and heavy???? I can only shake my head.

hard core = dying breed

We have a guy in my gym who weighs all of 170 and well past middle aged and where's his Sleeveless BSN shirt everyday. On top of that, he tries giving me training advice.QUOTE]

Bet this ole guy hits the gym for the eye candy and to lean against the equipment and BS. Whilst, he's the know it all with his mighty experience of TRT under his belt.
Wounder how much time he spends online as the new guru of bbing and chemical enhancement.

Thx for the post always thought powerhouse was hardcore.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws