over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planning my first cycle

Pushing the test in required more force than I expected, but first time and everythign seems to be fine. Just sore around the spot of injection.. no redness or pain, fyi

Already looking forward for to the 2nd injection, can't wait for weeks 4-12, when the test kicks in.

I mad a small miscalculation and forgot to order all the tbol I needed. :banghead:I have 1000mg. I can run 40 mg for 10 days and then 60mg for 10 more. Or 40mg for 7, 60 for 12. Or 40 mg for 3-4, 60 for 3-4, and 80 for the remainder...

I just took my 3rd dose of 40mg, which of the above would be the best for me?

you dont wanna use HCG?

Never said that, just don't have any. Gave the money for 5000IU today, figured I could take 250-500iu week, really haven't researched proper protocol on that just yet.

With the tbol, i'd probably just run 40mg/day for 25 days if I had to make do with 1000mg. Just my opinion.

Alright, I've heard/read that you start feeling Test E at the 4 week mark, so that would be perfect.

Day 5.

I've noticed that on days I pin, I'm really damn tired like 3-5 hours later. Also, the amount of food I'm wanting to eat has gone up, not sure if that's gear related or the fact that I know I need to eat more to harness the benefits of the added test.

Starting to feel the strength increase. :D Workded up to the 125's on DB bench last night.

BP was 136/82 this morning.

Well just an update.

BP keeps going up, going to try and correct it.

Currently taking 300 mg coq10, 1.5g hawthorn berry, 6g+ fish oil, ~30 min cardio 5 x a week. I plan to ADD garlic extract and 10-15 mins of good, sweating cardio. BP has been 152/90, 142/80, 154/80, 158/88. So it's all over the place.

Strength is up, and I look bigger than ever. I was working with the 140's on DB chest, 110's on shoulder, and other awesome stuff. :D I've gained 11 or so pounds in roughly 4 weeks. Orals are done, was only on around 20 days.

I had my first "pin" problem in my left glute. Formed a HUGE football sized knot that took 5-6 days to go away, I also "lightly" tore something in my quad around week 2 that took 10 days to heal.

All in all, if I can get my BP under control I would run another one.

Interesting blog keep updating please :). I am currently on the verge of finally starting my first cycle and this is great to read. Do you compete or just body build as a hobby?

I've always heard to use tbol for 6-8 weeks since the gains on take place over time and at a slower rate then dbol/adrol. And imo I would run/would have ran it at toward the end of my cycle to ensure that you will keep most of it, which typically you do anyways when running tbol. Thats just my 2 cents though. Hope to hear good results.

I've always heard to use tbol for 6-8 weeks since the gains on take place over time and at a slower rate then dbol/adrol. And imo I would run/would have ran it at toward the end of my cycle to ensure that you will keep most of it, which typically you do anyways when running tbol. Thats just my 2 cents though. Hope to hear good results.

Up 15 lbs around half way through so far with doing cardio for 30 mins 6x week. :headbang:

Had bloodwork done yesterday, just waiting on results. Those will dictate if I add in VAR/Tbol to the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Maybe lower the test and pin tren A for 4 weeks too.

Switched things up, threw in more veggies and a tiny bit less carbs from rice/oats, more consistent with cardio, and up another 2 since I posted last and a bit leaner. Weigh 221-222 @ 5' 9" now.

Went from enath to prop, added in tren ace (testing out to see how I react), and running var @ 100mg for the end of this cycle.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner