over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planning second cycle advise

trigger1031

Newbies
I just started my PCT after a 12 week test e cycle, looking forward to my second. My first consisted of 500mg test e for 12 weeks kick starting it with 30mg ed Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Ran HCG @ 500ius E5D thru out. At 48 and have been training for 4 years it was my first cycle and pleased with the results. I would like to start planning my second cycle and again would like it to be a bulk cycle. Would it be beneficial to run the same cycle with say 750mg test weekly and 40mg Dbol ED for 1-4 weeks or look at something else to stack?

I just started my PCT after a 12 week test e cycle, looking forward to my second. My first consisted of 500mg test e for 12 weeks kick starting it with 30mg ed Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Ran HCG @ 500ius E5D thru out. At 48 and have been training for 4 years it was my first cycle and pleased with the results. I would like to start planning my second cycle and again would like it to be a bulk cycle. Would it be beneficial to run the same cycle with say 750mg test weekly and 40mg Dbol ED for 1-4 weeks or look at something else to stack?

Whats your ht/wt now? what was your weight pre cycle?

Dont up your test dose yet, there will be plenty of time for that. A better idea than the dbol would be 4 weeks of prop at 100 mg eod.

I find deca to be a wonderful thing, and if your 48 years old you will enjoy the added flexability deca provides. Look into deca, no more than 2 mgs per lb of bodyweight per week.

a 14 week test, 12 week deca cycle may be a real treat. Others will chime in.

Starting weight 185, ending 200. 6’ . I was thinking about Deca but the side effects really stuck out (deca dick). Never thought of Prop. @ 48 I wished I would have started a little sooner. If I have this right I should wait until time off = time on including PCT right before I sart the second? Thanks Bro

thats a safe rule of thumb man! good on ya for following that.

I'd get some bloodwork done also a month or so after PCT is FINISHED.

thats a safe rule of thumb man! good on ya for following that.

I'd get some bloodwork done also a month or so after PCT is FINISHED.

I second that....did you get bloodwork done before cycle so you have a baseline???

Also, if you are "recovered" after pct (test levels within normal range), you should still take the same time off that you were on because shutting yourself down again just because test levels are back to normal would have a negative impact on your hpta.

I refuse to use deca or tren (19 nor compounds) they tend to shut you down hard and any time I see a thread that says, "test levels not normal wtf" or "nipples still discharging off cycle 3+ months" tren or deca or both were involved. Keep it simple, just my 2 cents!

Edit: just read your post again....no need to up the doses bro. You can run another cycle same dose test maybe up the d bol or add a little EQ. Personally, no reason to go above 500mg a week, but I repond really well!

Last edited:
another thing too is you may want to consider TRT (test replacement therapy where you run a low dose test regime post cycle and avoid PCT. Once you start there really is no going back so make sure its something your comfortable with). At 48 years old it will be hard to recover back to pre cycle test levels. I am 46 and run TRT. I would advise you to look into it, there are many threads and a ton of info here on TRT.

Bump the blood work, and be sure to work with your doc. I told my doc what I do and, although he is not a huge fan, understands that he can help me be safe.

Be careful of your BP with more dbol or EQ, and EQ shot my BP too high. Everyone responds differently so you will need to figure out what works for you.

:cool:

stay with test and EQ you dont need so much dbol, in my opinion you need 20mg/day dbol for 4 weeks and say 500mg test /week and 200 mg EQ/week with some nolvadex on hand...also you need to pause after your PCT at least 2 months...alex

Thanks for the info guys, I did have blood work before cycle and the Doc had me on andro gel even thou my test levels were in the middle of the road. My problem was no energy at the end of the day and moody. So he thought maybe it would help. I went back after 6 weeks and my test levels dropped using the gel. I’m sure it wasn’t the best decision but after the second lab I started my cycle than I had planned for months. Being new to this after my PCT I was going back to see were my levels were. Wasn’t sure if I should share with him about my cycle being new to this. The issue with HRT is my levels are not low enough for the insurance to pick it up. And with the cost of that stuff I think you have to take a bath in it to do anything to me it’s not worth it. How would this cycle look for my next? Should I split the EQ dose or once a week?

1-12 500mg test e
1-12 200mg EQ
1-4 25mg Dbol

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys, I did have blood work before cycle and the Doc had me on andro gel even thou my test levels were in the middle of the road. My problem was no energy at the end of the day and moody. So he thought maybe it would help. I went back after 6 weeks and my test levels dropped using the gel. I’m sure it wasn’t the best decision but after the second lab I started my cycle than I had planned for months. Being new to this after my PCT I was going back to see were my levels were. Wasn’t sure if I should share with him about my cycle being new to this. The issue with HRT is my levels are not low enough for the insurance to pick it up. And with the cost of that stuff I think you have to take a bath in it to do anything to me it’s not worth it. How would this cycle look for my next? Should I split the EQ dose or once a week?

1-12 500mg test e
1-12 200mg EQ
1-4 25mg Dbol

With the addition of EQ, I would run it at these doses...

1-12 500mg test
1-11 400mg EQ (at least 400mg)
1-4 30mg d bol

Drop the EQ a week before the test as it takes a bit longer to clear. I noticed that minimum 400mg EQ is needed to really benefit. Take half doses of eacht 2x a week. That will be a nice cycle. I would take the d bol 5 to 10mg every 4 - 6 hours.

I would suggest running it the same as your last...Although, you can run it the way you have it laid out...Nothing else is needed right now.....

eq

wouldnt u want to run the eq for at least 12-14 weeks at 400mg a week?

I have the same question, it seems most EQ cycles are at least 12 weeks, Thanks Bros for the feedback on this. Also can I inject the EQ with the test since they are both oil base?

Last edited:
Whats your ht/wt now? what was your weight pre cycle?

Dont up your test dose yet, there will be plenty of time for that. A better idea than the dbol would be 4 weeks of prop at 100 mg eod.

I find deca to be a wonderful thing, and if your 48 years old you will enjoy the added flexability deca provides. Look into deca, no more than 2 mgs per lb of bodyweight per week.

a 14 week test, 12 week deca cycle may be a real treat. Others will chime in.

I agree.

I never had any problems with deca, deca dick or estrogen..or with any AAS for that matter. The only way to know is to try it and have the right AI's in hand with HCG!

Eveyone has there opinon of deca vs EQ and it will cont to be debated long after I'm gone from this earth!

I have the same question, it seems most EQ cycles are at least 12 weeks, Thanks Bros for the feedback on this. Also can I inject the EQ with the test since they are both oil base?

wouldnt u want to run the eq for at least 12-14 weeks at 400mg a week?

It depends on the person, personally, I feel EQ right around the same time as my test so I see no need to run it at least 12-14 weeks. I don't think there is any need to run any cycle past 12 weeks, there are certain times where this would be prudent but less often than not IMO! Plus, I was reading a study in a medical journal that said cycles lasting 12+ weeks in duration makes it harder for the pituitary to recover after the cycle is over. also, at least for me, gains taper at the 8 week mark so again, no need to stay on longer if my gains have slowed. Just my opinion :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws