over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plans for your next bulking cycle…?

unfortunately, in this case you are wrong - I had problems digesting fats since I was a child(they probably damaged something from the surgery I had as a 3 week(yes weeks no years) old baby) - then when I started doing research, it turned out that my lipase is constantly elevated - this consequently led to inflammation of the gallbladder + I disturbed the synthesis of glutathione in the body - with high doses of a certain drug for the liver, used non-stop for almost 2 years, which (I didn't know it then) disturbed the absorption of cysteine which, as we all know, is one of the main amino acids that make up glutathione

The story is much longer and convoluted but several doctors I consulted and told them the truth said it was very unlikely that PEDs contributed to this as they are very well metabolized by the liver

If you haven't already seen it.

besides - I noticed a long time ago that you have something against me personally, so instead of hiding it and writing statements with a hidden bottom - just like a man, e.g. write a PM that you don't tolerate me and that's it

I dont have anything against you, I dont know you.

I think your PED doses are basically suicidal (as our others on this forum), but my opinion there doesnt matter. To each their own.

I find your case interesting (health decline/PED doses/use) so will be following along.

I hope your health improves and I wish you the best of luck.

Victor Black
First word that comes to mind... Charlatan

On that note I remember back in the day a poster named Alex23 accusing another guy named VanBilderass of being a charlatan lol

Now Victor Black.... That's a charlatan

Heading to Gym, can go into more detail on these individually later if need be but some are self-explanatory.

Berberine 500mg 3x a day (moving to 4) - Blood sugar
Digestive Enzyme (Specifically Zenwise, has some pre biotics in it) - I eat largest meals in the evening.
Betaine HCI 650mg 4-5x a day - Helps digest protein and prevent acid reflux (Generally acid reflux is caused by low levels of acid in the stomach, this increases acid in the stomach. PPIs work but they are like duct taping a gun wound, going to fix the problem in the moment but cause more harm then good the longer you rely on it)
Magnesium Glycinate 600mg a day
NAC 1200mg a day - Kidneys, liver, antioxidant and so much more.
TUDCA 500mg a day - Liver, Kidneys, Blood sugar and again so much more.
Astragalus root - Kidney. Think we all know about this one.
GW 501516 - On cycle only, cholesterol, specifically HDL.
Horse chestnut - Had to add this recently to stop some painful veinous insufficiency (precursor to varicose veins), blood thinner.
White Willow Bark - Pain Med/Inflammation instead of tylenol/advil, I avoid NSAIDs and only take them when I have a really shitty injection once every month or two.
Tumeric - Super supplement, blood thinner, inflammation reduction. I am not usually big on liquid over pills but with this one I am, bioavailability is significantly higher as liquid.
Olive leaf oil - Blood pressure and potent antioxidant.
Celery seed extract - Blood pressure, mild diuretic. 150mg twice a day.
Carditone - Blood pressure. I will make a very bold statement; I believe I was the one that brought this to the steroid boards back in 2010. Find me a thread where it's mentioned before then and I will never make that claim again.
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg twice daily - Blood pressure, not sold on this one but lowered my beta blocker and trying to keep my BP down right now.
Taurine 5-15 grams - There is too much to post about this, should be a staple for anyone lifting weights let alone taking AAS. Amazing supplement.
L Glutamine 5-15 grams - Only on Tren, acid reflux.
Vitamin D3 5000iu

Melatonin 3mg 5-6x a week - sleep
Doxylamine Succinate (Unisom) 2-3x a week when I am desperate or Benadryl. - Sleep

BP Meds Valsartan 320mg on blast, 160mg on cruise/trt.
BP Meds Nebivolol 5mg year round, tried 10mg on blast but felt like it was contributing to the veinous insufficiency.

Edit - Weed. Vaped herb. Weekend only thing for me lately.
No ubiquinol? Nattokinase?

I fell into the same trap as you - my list of supplements was much longer - every day I swallowed over 100 pills and capsules of various kinds "because this is good for this and this for that" I just forgot that all these supplements can also interact with each other and are utilized in the liver, which burdens it (even tudca / leg in too high dose, instead of helping, it starts to harm the liver) - this led to inflammation of the gallbladder, which will lead to inflammation of the pancreas and my liver began to store instead of removing harmful substances - now it tries fix it and my list of supplements has shrunk from 40-50 to just a few items
Luki, what health supplements are you using just now?

Thinking about trying something like

525 Test
525 Deca
105 tren
105 ment

Then tapering up the ment and/or tren as long as I don't have side effects. I've seem to had any issues related to estrogen or prolactin in the past.

DISCUSSION:
Now, on to what the consensus on the literature has been----
Peter Bond wrote a classical report on the metabolism of Primo in skeletal muscle and the mechanism behind its reduced anabolism, as well as the weaknesses of the Hershberger Assay: https://peterbond(dot)org/post/methenolone-primobolan-3a-reduction

Building upon that foundation, here is a graph from a 1965 study [1] which analyzed various AAS under strictly controlled conditions-- specifically Primo, Deca, Dbol, Anadur (nandrolone hexylphenylpropionate, a 21-day half life form of nandrolone), and Androxan (oral similar to androstanozole). It is a very strong study designthat studied the human effects of the compared AAS under precisely manipulable conditions (»). That is, patients were tube-fed, immobilized, and the researchers could tease out the anabolic effects of the AAS studied with dietary manipulation (protein and caloric intake were manipulated) precision:

Primo-vs-Deca-Nitrogen-retention-1.png

In one patient (Case 1) a 100mg bolus of Primo was administered resulting in an uncomplicated 16 day positive nitrogen balance with a total nitrogen retention of 30.8g [1] on a caloric surplus (55%>BMR) and protein intake of 1.65 g/kg b.w. See Figure 1(N) [above].

This basically matched the nitrogen retention of a woman on an equivalent caloric and protein diet (45%>BMR), 1.5 g/kg b.w (30.6 g, 18 day positive nitrogen balance) [1].

The following Table shows that Primo at 100mg increased lean tissue by about 1/2 the amount as 50mg (!) of Deca:

(Written by @Type-IIx )

I'd note a couple things:

Conclusions here generally match what we find anecdotally in real life use. MG per MG nandrolone lean tissue accretion is substantially higher than primo or other significantly weaker drugs. This is after adjusting for water/sides/glycogen etc... 16 weeks at 800mg deca/nandrolone will yield more said and done after coming off than 16 weeks of primo, proviron, mast etc...

Additionally the whole point of creating more tailored molecules and not simply staying with base testosterone was to better isolate/amplify positive or desirable effects and mitigate non desirable (maybe term them side effects). Being very simple - increase anabolic and minimize androgenic in a given molecule. One can achieve that skew by mitigating androgenic/call them undesirable side effects AND/OR amplifying anabolic side of that balance (shown in the 1965 study you posted which dead shits and proves absolutely wrong Victor Black "all are the same" theory that gets repeated - which if he had a background in this area or was obervant during his own use he'd never voiced to begin with). BTW this was the entire purpose and how we first got dbol from ciba, why they used it for muscle wasting, and Zeigler showed up at York with it to replace testosterone and outdo the Russians at the beginning of the sport/arms/drug race during the cold war.

Now granted it's a skew and a spectrum and rarely an absolute but this is what makes some drugs better at some things than others. Something most all of us have observed in our own use and was proven as fact ~60 years ago and underlies the entire reason we developed most of these drugs to begin with.

No ubiquinol? Nattokinase?
I have used Coq10/Ubiq in the past but it completely slipped my mind when considering blood pressure options recently, great for the heart in general. I will very likely switch hawthorn berry out for it now that you mention it.

Reading about Nattokinase now thank you.

I'd note a couple things:

Conclusions here generally match what we find anecdotally in real life use. MG per MG nandrolone lean tissue accretion is substantially higher than primo or other significantly weaker drugs. This is after adjusting for water/sides/glycogen etc... 16 weeks at 800mg deca/nandrolone will yield more said and done after coming off than 16 weeks of primo, proviron, mast etc...

Additionally the whole point of creating more tailored molecules and not simply staying with base testosterone was to better isolate/amplify positive or desirable effects and mitigate non desirable (maybe term them side effects). Being very simple - increase anabolic and minimize androgenic in a given molecule. One can achieve that skew by mitigating androgenic/call them undesirable side effects AND/OR amplifying anabolic side of that balance (shown in the 1965 study you posted which dead shits and proves absolutely wrong Victor Black "all are the same" theory that gets repeated - which if he had a background in this area or was obervant during his own use he'd never voiced to begin with). BTW this was the entire purpose and how we first got dbol from ciba, why they used it for muscle wasting, and Zeigler showed up at York with it to replace testosterone and outdo the Russians at the beginning of the sport/arms/drug race during the cold war.

Now granted it's a skew and a spectrum and rarely an absolute but this is what makes some drugs better at some things than others. Something most all of us have observed in our own use and was proven as fact ~60 years ago and underlies the entire reason we developed most of these drugs to begin with.

Agreed on all points. I think what some mean when they state “all drugs build tissue at the same rate” or….what they improperly conclude…..that is bob is 210lbs trying to get to 220lbs. He runs w/x compounds at 800mg total. His meta universe brother runs y/z compounds at 800mg and has the same tissue accrued. So the conclusion is “all drugs build at the same rate. When In actuality, both cycles were overkill to maximize the limit of muscle tissue accrual per unit of time for their size at the time. They could have ran 500mg total of drug A/B and maximized tissue accrual. (Hypothetically)

Disclaimer: I’m broken, fat and bald. Just enjoying the debate

Agreed on all points. I think what some mean when they state “all drugs build tissue at the same rate” or….what they improperly conclude…..that is bob is 210lbs trying to get to 220lbs. He runs w/x compounds at 800mg total. His meta universe brother runs y/z compounds at 800mg and has the same tissue accrued. So the conclusion is “all drugs build at the same rate. When In actuality, both cycles were overkill to maximize the limit of muscle tissue accrual per unit of time for their size at the time. They could have ran 500mg total of drug A/B and maximized tissue accrual. (Hypothetically)

Disclaimer: I’m broken, fat and bald. Just enjoying the debate

I like Paul. He’s a super cool dude and very helpful on IG. but he gets all his information from John Jewitt who gets his shit from Victor. It all ties back to that dickhead lmao.
Paul and Justin Harris are pretty good friends I will bet he has discussed this subject with Justin, especially before putting out a video on it. I could be wrong but I would be willing to bet $ on it.

Paul and Justin Harris are pretty good friends I will bet he has discussed this subject with Justin, especially before putting out a video on it. I could be wrong but I would be willing to bet $ on it.
Paul is top notch, smart, and reasonable. He also says nothing puts lean tissue on him like NPP. There is some common ground here that everybody must be missing.

Future Winter Bulk:
TriTest 400(wks 1-6)-520(wks 7-10)
Dbol or Drol 25-30mg
Tbol 20-30mg(wk 7-10)
Adex 1mg(eod)
GH 3.3iu 3x wk....
I drop to 200mg test inbetween cycles & keep an eye on bloodwork, in My 40s, am honest with My doctor, no more swinging for the fences etc

600 test prop
600 NPP
100 anadrol
10 iu HGH
10 Lantus a day and increase every week by 2 units

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members