over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plans for your next bulking cycle…?

This is a loaded question. In comparison to what? Test should always be the foundation of any protocol done.

I will take a stab at what you’re asking. If I didn’t compete then I’d likely never do anything beyond test. As @b-boy has said many times, pick a compound and take as much as you can handle of it before adding another.

For most people who don’t compete or work in this industry “high test” is enough to accomplish what you need in bodybuilding for the off-season or bulking. Take test as high as you can as your foundation before adding anything else.

Do you? Please explain ^^
Hoping they’re wrong and get to jump in here- what does 600mg of Masteron or EQ look like on hand for cycle?

Test and Deca first.

Funny these guys aren’t going to swap for sights on here.
b-boy and here first
Currently on Test/Bold. Not sure yet if I'm going to up the dose to about 2 gr total yet. I was going to but at my current bodyweight my snoring is keeping my girl up already so something to think about. If I'm not upping I'll switch to test/dhb in a week or 6.

Of course hgh and insulin stay in.

Edit, might try to find me some good Lr3 and make it a nice recomp kinda blast.
Connect with the disconnect.

I really dont agree, lets say you use 600 masteron vs 600 npp or eq. You will build more muscle on npp or eq than masteron
A post like that shows how much you understand of AAS.

How the fuck can you even compare master to EQ and NPP. 🤔

Masteron doesn't build anything directly, everyone knows it. Bah....

Victor Black apparently doesn't (some YouTube guru). I think he specifically says masteron's structure is similar to xyz so therefore that's all the proof you need. To which I think we'd all say bullshit equipoise and dianabol are totally identical, not just similar, except for the 17aa group and they could not be more different. Plus tons of other real shit and 100% of anecdotal evidence from use says otherwise.

I don't know who these YouTube gurus are making hour plus click bait videos but my god

A post like that shows how much you understand of AAS.

How the fuck can you even compare master to EQ and NPP. 🤔

If all AAS accrue protein at the same rate (scientifically proven) then how does masteron not build ANYTHING? do some compounds have unique qualities that do other important things contributing to growth (trenbolone)? Yes they do, but to say masteron doesn't build ANYTHING just shows a lack of knowledge and probably why guys taking grams on grams of anabolic agents and look like average gym rats 🐀 😉

Sorry had to say it 😔

Theres no way u can just say all aas are the same and the mg only counts that's the fkn stupid. U can't compare they have different structures because they are different therefore cannot all be treated the same. It's not rocket science
500 test 500 primo vs 1000 mast vs 500 tren 500 npp etc etc all accrue muscle at the same rate given all the same variables ? Idk sounds like bullshit to me

If all AAS accrue protein at the same rate (scientifically proven) then how does masteron not build ANYTHING? do some compounds have unique qualities that do other important things contributing to growth (trenbolone)? Yes they do, but to say masteron doesn't build ANYTHING just shows a lack of knowledge and probably why guys taking grams on grams of anabolic agents and look like average gym rats 🐀 😉

Sorry had to say it 😔
I thought the rat study had been poked full of holes 2yrs ago

I thought the rat study had been poked full of holes 2yrs ago
Then show me the study that they don't? Human, rat, roach, anything saying that they don't. Pubmed and every publication says they all increase protein synthesis, we can agree on that right? Then tell me how masteron builds nothing.
Eager for your reply 😊

@LATS

Then show me the study that they don't? Human, rat, roach, anything saying that they don't. Pubmed and every publication says they all increase protein synthesis, we can agree on that right? Then tell me how masteron builds nothing.
Eager for your reply 😊

@LATS
well actually no they don’t. For example proviron is rendered inactive in human skeletal muscle by 3a-HSD

Theres no way u can just say all aas are the same and the mg only counts that's the fkn stupid. U can't compare they have different structures because they are different therefore cannot all be treated the same. It's not rocket science
500 test 500 primo vs 1000 mast vs 500 tren 500 npp etc etc all accrue muscle at the same rate given all the same variables ? Idk sounds like bullshit to me
You do realize that they have different binding affinities to different receptors and a host of other properties that make each unique, but to accrue protein they pretty much all do at basically the same rate.
Let me ask you this, what about tren makes it so powerful? What does it have a very high binding affinity to? There are certain properties that makes trenbolone a fascinating unique drug. But it "accrues" protein no differently from the rest.

You do realize that they have different binding affinities to different receptors and a host of other properties that make each unique, but to accrue protein they pretty much all do at basically the same rate.
Let me ask you this, what about tren makes it so powerful? What does it have a very high binding affinity to? There are certain properties that makes trenbolone a fascinating unique drug. But it "accrues" protein no differently from the rest.
couple nice qualifiers in there

just glazing over my post or what, you were so eager for my reply…..

you keep using this phrase “accrue protein”, please explain this to me maybe i’m just misinterpreting

i’m not shitting on you personally, but i do find it extremely odd that as soon as this belief gets challenged, just like the last thread this happened in, a few of you guys get very animated very quickly

couple nice qualifiers in there

just glazing over my post or what, you were so eager for my reply…..

you keep using this phrase “accrue protein”, please explain this to me maybe i’m just misinterpreting

i’m not shitting on you personally, but i do find it extremely odd that as soon as this belief gets challenged, just like the last thread this happened in, a few of you guys get very animated very quickly
I'm not animated in the least.

Do all.steroids increase protein synthesis (you do know that term I'm quite sure)???

I will make it easy, believe whatever you want, this becomes a tiresome argument that most people don't understand what's being said.
Will tren build more muscle than masteron, im quite positive it will because of the unique binding affinity tren has, its incredible anti catabolic properties and so forth. Does masteron build muscle, fuck yea it does as they all increase protein synthesis, other AAS have unique properties that make them advantageous in certain situations which can and will cause more net muscle growth.

Now I kindly bow out of this thread, I have said all I need to say and everyone is free to believe whatever they may.

I will make it easy, believe whatever you want, this becomes a tiresome argument that most people don't understand what's being said.
Will tren build more muscle than masteron, im quite positive it will because of the unique binding affinity tren has, its incredible anti catabolic properties and so forth. Does masteron build muscle, fuck yea it does as they all increase protein synthesis, other AAS have unique properties that make them advantageous in certain situations which can and will cause more net muscle growth.

Now I kindly bow out of this thread, I have said all I need to say and everyone is free to believe whatever they may.
Why are you purposely ignoring what i wrote about proviron. A common steroid

You mention binding affinity. Protein synthesis occurs because a hormone comes into contact with the AR and induces transcription. To what degree that happens or if it happens at all is totally dependent on the hormone.

please read this

the top portion of the article may be of some help

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner