over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plans for your next bulking cycle…?

I would like to see, which guy got huge on Masteron.... Maybe i will be wrong but....i can say that NONE got huge on it.

I would like to see, which guy got huge on Masteron.... Maybe i will be wrong but....i can say that NONE got huge on it.
Never have I said you will get HUGE on masteron, but can you build lean muscle tissue with masteron? sure you can as it will increase protein synthesis.

Oops sorry, I did say I would bow out of this thread, so I promise this is my last one here ^^

Never have I said you will get HUGE on masteron, but can you build lean muscle tissue with masteron? sure you can as it will increase protein synthesis.

Oops sorry, I did say I would bow out of this thread, so I promise this is my last one here ^^
Do you just not understand what i said about proviron or are you just ignoring that example

i really don’t get why you’re so hooked into this dogma that you can’t even comment on an example that you asked for for fear that it might upend your argument

don’t start a debate about something if you aren’t familiar enough with it to defend your position

Do you just not understand what i said about proviron or are you just ignoring that example

i really don’t get why you’re so hooked into this dogma that you can’t even comment on an example that you asked for for fear that it might upend your argument

don’t start a debate about something if you aren’t familiar enough with it to defend your position
Your are correct about proviron its muscle building ability is shit all, that's why I don't consider it an AAS (performance enhancing drug) more of in a group with AIs and clen, t3, and such.....ancillary!

Your are correct about proviron its muscle building ability is shit all, that's why I don't consider it an AAS (performance enhancing drug) more of in a group with AIs and clen, t3, and such.....ancillary!
Well whatever you personally consider it to be, it‘s a dht derived steroid hormone. And does not increase protein synthesis

Oops

some of these dosages are crazy to me, did you guys always run doses this high or did you build up over the years to this point?

Personally, I built up as fast as I could after my first 1-2 years of gaining experience with various compounds and learning my body, side effects being the limiting factor. Goal being not to pack on the most size possible as fast as possible but more so to open the body up to accepting and being able to utilize the gear. I also was not able to use testosterone over 150mg for the last 10 years, until very recently, so I relied heavily on Tren and pushed it high to compensate for lack of testosterone, deca, npp, essentially lack of estrogen/wet compounds.

That is exactly why I can come back after a 2-year layoff, pump the dose up alongside HGH and rapidly grow.

This thread took an interesting turn at points, I think it's worth pointing out that I spend more on health supplements and labwork then I do AAS. I am also on BP medications, have a few life insurance policies and I live a very boring but content life at home 24/7 with my girl and 5 cats. Had a scare 2 years ago from a certain vax that warranted a checkup on my heart, I expected the worse but echocardiogram was fantastic. I get a CT Calcium scoring every year for $100 just for peace of mind, for anyone that doesn't know, the intended purpose of this test is not all that it shows, and it can be self-referred (you do not need a doctor to order it) and a self-pay exam. I work in medical on the administration side, many patients will have these done checking on their plaque buildup in their arteries and in the process a good technician and/or good radiologists will spot other issues and recommend additional imaging.

We can sit here and talk about eating to support the gear, something I never understood because its plain easy to drop 300g + protein and copious amounts of healthy carbs and fats but I think a more important factor is what you are taking to support your body while you take AAS at high doses. I can post a list of support supplements I use and why if anyone wants but I don't just shoot up 2-3 grams willy nilly, I probably spend at least 5-10 hours every single week browsing the internet for information on herbal supplements, medical conditions, little tweaks I want to make to my dosages/compounds.

BP 135/78 this morning. Blood sugar 113, needs to come down a little, playing with a 4th berberine dose the next week but might bring in metformin or add cinnamon.

I will actually apologize for not mentioning a lot of the above ^ before posting my doses but I didnt want to bog down the thread. I'm not ashamed of the amount of AAS I use at all, my body my choice lol but this is information I have posted many times in the past, just not on this forum and obviously its relevant.

Personally, I built up as fast as I could after my first 1-2 years of gaining experience with various compounds and learning my body, side effects being the limiting factor. Goal being not to pack on the most size possible as fast as possible but more so to open the body up to accepting and being able to utilize the gear. I also was not able to use testosterone over 150mg for the last 10 years, until very recently, so I relied heavily on Tren and pushed it high to compensate for lack of testosterone, deca, npp, essentially lack of estrogen/wet compounds.

That is exactly why I can come back after a 2-year layoff, pump the dose up alongside HGH and rapidly grow.

This thread took an interesting turn at points, I think it's worth pointing out that I spend more on health supplements and labwork then I do AAS. I am also on BP medications, have a few life insurance policies and I live a very boring but content life at home 24/7 with my girl and 5 cats. Had a scare 2 years ago from a certain vax that warranted a checkup on my heart, I expected the worse but echocardiogram was fantastic. I get a CT Calcium scoring every year for $100 just for peace of mind, for anyone that doesn't know, the intended purpose of this test is not all that it shows, and it can be self-referred (you do not need a doctor to order it) and a self-pay exam. I work in medical on the administration side, many patients will have these done checking on their plaque buildup in their arteries and in the process a good technician and/or good radiologists will spot other issues and recommend additional imaging.

We can sit here and talk about eating to support the gear, something I never understood because its plain easy to drop 300g + protein and copious amounts of healthy carbs and fats but I think a more important factor is what you are taking to support your body while you take AAS at high doses. I can post a list of support supplements I use and why if anyone wants but I don't just shoot up 2-3 grams willy nilly, I probably spend at least 5-10 hours every single week browsing the internet for information on herbal supplements, medical conditions, little tweaks I want to make to my dosages/compounds.

BP 135/78 this morning. Blood sugar 113, needs to come down a little, playing with a 4th berberine dose the next week but might bring in metformin or add cinnamon.

I will actually apologize for not mentioning a lot of the above ^ before posting my doses but I didnt want to bog down the thread. I'm not ashamed of the amount of AAS I use at all, my body my choice lol but this is information I have posted many times in the past, just not on this forum and obviously its relevant.

Sure, post it please.

Thanks.

Sure, post it please.

Thanks.
Heading to Gym, can go into more detail on these individually later if need be but some are self-explanatory.

Berberine 500mg 3x a day (moving to 4) - Blood sugar
Digestive Enzyme (Specifically Zenwise, has some pre biotics in it) - I eat largest meals in the evening.
Betaine HCI 650mg 4-5x a day - Helps digest protein and prevent acid reflux (Generally acid reflux is caused by low levels of acid in the stomach, this increases acid in the stomach. PPIs work but they are like duct taping a gun wound, going to fix the problem in the moment but cause more harm then good the longer you rely on it)
Magnesium Glycinate 600mg a day
NAC 1200mg a day - Kidneys, liver, antioxidant and so much more.
TUDCA 500mg a day - Liver, Kidneys, Blood sugar and again so much more.
Astragalus root - Kidney. Think we all know about this one.
GW 501516 - On cycle only, cholesterol, specifically HDL.
Horse chestnut - Had to add this recently to stop some painful veinous insufficiency (precursor to varicose veins), blood thinner.
White Willow Bark - Pain Med/Inflammation instead of tylenol/advil, I avoid NSAIDs and only take them when I have a really shitty injection once every month or two.
Tumeric - Super supplement, blood thinner, inflammation reduction. I am not usually big on liquid over pills but with this one I am, bioavailability is significantly higher as liquid.
Olive leaf oil - Blood pressure and potent antioxidant.
Celery seed extract - Blood pressure, mild diuretic. 150mg twice a day.
Carditone - Blood pressure. I will make a very bold statement; I believe I was the one that brought this to the steroid boards back in 2010. Find me a thread where it's mentioned before then and I will never make that claim again.
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg twice daily - Blood pressure, not sold on this one but lowered my beta blocker and trying to keep my BP down right now.
Taurine 5-15 grams - There is too much to post about this, should be a staple for anyone lifting weights let alone taking AAS. Amazing supplement.
L Glutamine 5-15 grams - Only on Tren, acid reflux.
Vitamin D3 5000iu

Melatonin 3mg 5-6x a week - sleep
Doxylamine Succinate (Unisom) 2-3x a week when I am desperate or Benadryl. - Sleep

BP Meds Valsartan 320mg on blast, 160mg on cruise/trt.
BP Meds Nebivolol 5mg year round, tried 10mg on blast but felt like it was contributing to the veinous insufficiency.

Edit - Weed. Vaped herb. Weekend only thing for me lately.

Heading to Gym, can go into more detail on these individually later if need be but some are self-explanatory.

Berberine 500mg 3x a day (moving to 4) - Blood sugar
Digestive Enzyme (Specifically Zenwise, has some pre biotics in it) - I eat largest meals in the evening.
Betaine HCI 650mg 4-5x a day - Helps digest protein and prevent acid reflux (Generally acid reflux is caused by low levels of acid in the stomach, this increases acid in the stomach. PPIs work but they are like duct taping a gun wound, going to fix the problem in the moment but cause more harm then good the longer you rely on it)
Magnesium Glycinate 600mg a day
NAC 1200mg a day - Kidneys, liver, antioxidant and so much more.
TUDCA 500mg a day - Liver, Kidneys, Blood sugar and again so much more.
Astragalus root - Kidney. Think we all know about this one.
GW 501516 - On cycle only, cholesterol, specifically HDL.
Horse chestnut - Had to add this recently to stop some painful veinous insufficiency (precursor to varicose veins), blood thinner.
White Willow Bark - Pain Med/Inflammation instead of tylenol/advil, I avoid NSAIDs and only take them when I have a really shitty injection once every month or two.
Tumeric - Super supplement, blood thinner, inflammation reduction. I am not usually big on liquid over pills but with this one I am, bioavailability is significantly higher as liquid.
Olive leaf oil - Blood pressure and potent antioxidant.
Celery seed extract - Blood pressure, mild diuretic. 150mg twice a day.
Carditone - Blood pressure. I will make a very bold statement; I believe I was the one that brought this to the steroid boards back in 2010. Find me a thread where it's mentioned before then and I will never make that claim again.
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg twice daily - Blood pressure, not sold on this one but lowered my beta blocker and trying to keep my BP down right now.
Taurine 5-15 grams - There is too much to post about this, should be a staple for anyone lifting weights let alone taking AAS. Amazing supplement.
L Glutamine 5-15 grams - Only on Tren, acid reflux.
Vitamin D3 5000iu

Melatonin 3mg 5-6x a week - sleep
Doxylamine Succinate (Unisom) 2-3x a week when I am desperate or Benadryl. - Sleep

BP Meds Valsartan 320mg on blast, 160mg on cruise/trt.
BP Meds Nebivolol 5mg year round, tried 10mg on blast but felt like it was contributing to the veinous insufficiency.

Edit - Weed. Vaped herb. Weekend only thing for me lately.
I fell into the same trap as you - my list of supplements was much longer - every day I swallowed over 100 pills and capsules of various kinds "because this is good for this and this for that" I just forgot that all these supplements can also interact with each other and are utilized in the liver, which burdens it (even tudca / leg in too high dose, instead of helping, it starts to harm the liver) - this led to inflammation of the gallbladder, which will lead to inflammation of the pancreas and my liver began to store instead of removing harmful substances - now it tries fix it and my list of supplements has shrunk from 40-50 to just a few items

I fell into the same trap as you - my list of supplements was much longer - every day I swallowed over 100 pills and capsules of various kinds "because this is good for this and this for that" I just forgot that all these supplements can also interact with each other and are utilized in the liver, which burdens it (even tudca / leg in too high dose, instead of helping, it starts to harm the liver) - this led to inflammation of the gallbladder, which will lead to inflammation of the pancreas and my liver began to store instead of removing harmful substances - now it tries fix it and my list of supplements has shrunk from 40-50 to just a few items

With all due respect buddy, maybe your organs has had enough of the multiple grams of PEDs you're running for extended periods. That would be the logical explanation. Not "that a cocktail of health supplements had caused this". I'm not saying it didnt, but the likelihood is probably extremely rare.

I know you dont want that to be the reason as it would probably mean you being forced to lower your doses and downsize... or dont and die.

DISCUSSION:
Now, on to what the consensus on the literature has been----
Peter Bond wrote a classical report on the metabolism of Primo in skeletal muscle and the mechanism behind its reduced anabolism, as well as the weaknesses of the Hershberger Assay: https://peterbond(dot)org/post/methenolone-primobolan-3a-reduction

Building upon that foundation, here is a graph from a 1965 study [1] which analyzed various AAS under strictly controlled conditions-- specifically Primo, Deca, Dbol, Anadur (nandrolone hexylphenylpropionate, a 21-day half life form of nandrolone), and Androxan (oral similar to androstanozole). It is a very strong study designthat studied the human effects of the compared AAS under precisely manipulable conditions (»). That is, patients were tube-fed, immobilized, and the researchers could tease out the anabolic effects of the AAS studied with dietary manipulation (protein and caloric intake were manipulated) precision:

Primo-vs-Deca-Nitrogen-retention-1.png

In one patient (Case 1) a 100mg bolus of Primo was administered resulting in an uncomplicated 16 day positive nitrogen balance with a total nitrogen retention of 30.8g [1] on a caloric surplus (55%>BMR) and protein intake of 1.65 g/kg b.w. See Figure 1(N) [above].

This basically matched the nitrogen retention of a woman on an equivalent caloric and protein diet (45%>BMR), 1.5 g/kg b.w (30.6 g, 18 day positive nitrogen balance) [1].

The following Table shows that Primo at 100mg increased lean tissue by about 1/2 the amount as 50mg (!) of Deca:

(Written by @Type-IIx )

With all due respect buddy, maybe your organs has had enough of the multiple grams of PEDs you're running for extended periods. That would be the logical explanation. Not "that a cocktail of health supplements had caused this". I'm not saying it didnt, but the likelihood is probably extremely rare.

I know you dont want that to be the reason as it would probably mean you being forced to lower your doses and downsize... or dont and die.
unfortunately, in this case you are wrong - I had problems digesting fats since I was a child(they probably damaged something from the surgery I had as a 3 week(yes weeks no years) old baby) - then when I started doing research, it turned out that my lipase is constantly elevated - this consequently led to inflammation of the gallbladder + I disturbed the synthesis of glutathione in the body - with high doses of a certain drug for the liver, used non-stop for almost 2 years, which (I didn't know it then) disturbed the absorption of cysteine which, as we all know, is one of the main amino acids that make up glutathione

The story is much longer and convoluted but several doctors I consulted and told them the truth said it was very unlikely that PEDs contributed to this as they are very well metabolized by the liver

over 100 pills and capsules of various kinds
Too add to this because I never hear it mentioned in this forum. Containments and heavy metals can be found in almost all supplements, benign at most doses but when you start pushing the pills and powders up it adds up. Inb4 “I only take pharmaceuticals”, those pills and raw powders still have to be transported, synthesized, etc., which leads to contamination be it plastic, rubber, or metal. Not to mention the unregulated nature of natural supplements and herbs. In short more pills is not the answer, and can place unnecessary stress on the system as alluded to by luki.

besides - I talked about it with Roman Fritz and he also has similar feelings - he used to not take as many supplements as now and everything worked better - digestion, general well-being, etc. now he takes a lot of everything and still has some minor or major problems

ok - someone can say that it's because of the years of being on hormones and of course I'm not saying that it's not like that but as we know everything is poison - a matter of dose

besides - I noticed a long time ago that you have something against me personally, so instead of hiding it and writing statements with a hidden bottom - just like a man, e.g. write a PM that you don't tolerate me and that's it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131