over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

plantars wart..

woody00

Registered
ive had this thing like a brown spot under the skin hurts like hell when i walk on it.. i tried the freeze dried method still didnt work.. anyone had these beofore on the bottom of their feet?

Had a wart on my hand back in '97, went to the doc and he froze it off with the liquid nitrogen. Hurt like a beotch but was worth it.

Last edited:
The freeze stuff you can buy is not strong enough for a plantars wart unless you do it every 2 to 3 days for about 6+ times. If you go into the doctors office the device they use can work in 1 or 2 treatments. If you have the doctor do it for you you can probably get some painkillers prescribed too. It can really hurt later that day after you have it done and possible the next day too.

I killed mine

with herbs. I didn't have just one, they started growing in clumps. Freezing didn't work and one came back after laser... I used A LOT of herbs and it took a few months. Olive leaf extract, black elderberry extract and beta glucans were the ones I used specifically for the virus (search on pubmed for more info) I was using other herbs and whole-food vitamins as well.

ive had this thing like a brown spot under the skin hurts like hell when i walk on it.. i tried the freeze dried method still didnt work.. anyone had these beofore on the bottom of their feet?

Had one on my finger about 6 years ago. Well, I pulled out the core and immediately stuck some COMPOUND W liquid in the hole in my finger. Stung like nothing else, but it was well worth it because it never came back. My sister had good success with using the compund w band-aids you put on the bottom of your feet.

hey bro, i tried the liquid wart remover from any pharmacy or supermarket- the skin dies and you peel it off...i had my wart for a few years before it was just so annoyingly painful- wish i used the stuff years ago (Sallyic acid or something?)

ive had to freeze them untill my skin was black...it hurts and looks bad but heals quick with no wart. FREEZE THE SHIT OUT OF IT! it will work

You will have to have them froze with nitrogen(or lasered, I have it both ways, freezing is cheaper) by a doc. Over the counter shit doesn't work. You will always have the virus for them so they will come back.

I used a massive dose of vitamins and herbs too. Vit C, Cranberry extract, ginger, and another one I can't think of right now (this was 8 years ago)

My doc gave me this to follow and in about 2 weeks it disappeared completely. It was about the actual size of a dime on the bottom of my ring finger.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Dip a cotton ball in vinegar and use athletic tape to hold it in place. It will be gone in 5 days max.

Gauranteed Cures....

Gauranteed Cures.....
1. Urine...yep, it truly works and will cost you absolutely nothing....pee in a plastic container a few times to a depth of approx 1cm....a container that is obviously big enough to soak your foot/feet in....it wont be particularly pleasant but soak your feet/foot for 10mins before bed (rinse with plain water and dry). One soak is probably at it will take but you may have to do it on two or a maximum of three successive days depending on the severity of the warts.
2. Rub the warts with the inside of the stem from a Dandylion plant....rather simple but the 'saliva' like substance from one single rub may be enough or keep it up for a few days....the warts will disappear on their own about 7 days later.
The above is not BS....they work....i've been there and done both.

Gauranteed Cures.....
1. Urine...yep, it truly works and will cost you absolutely nothing....pee in a plastic container a few times to a depth of approx 1cm....a container that is obviously big enough to soak your foot/feet in....it wont be particularly pleasant but soak your feet/foot for 10mins before bed (rinse with plain water and dry). One soak is probably at it will take but you may have to do it on two or a maximum of three successive days depending on the severity of the warts.
2. Rub the warts with the inside of the stem from a Dandylion plant....rather simple but the 'saliva' like substance from one single rub may be enough or keep it up for a few days....the warts will disappear on their own about 7 days later.
The above is not BS....they work....i've been there and done both.

Given me a scientific reason for why urine works.Please.

It Works....

Given me a scientific reason for why urine works.Please.

Sorry....I'm not aware of any scientific reason why urine works other than the fact that it does....unpleasant practical experience has taught me so.
Maybe if you googled there may be something scientific out there.
Why do people need a scientific explanation before they'll believe that something works....fact is that nature provides a lot of cures for various ailments and there's nothing more natural than urine!

I had one on the bottom of my foot a few years ago and I just had my wife dig into it with a pocket knife and she pulled out all of the seeds then put some peroxide on it, put a band aid on it for a few hours and that was that.

Sorry....I'm not aware of any scientific reason why urine works other than the fact that it does....unpleasant practical experience has taught me so.
Why do people need a scientific explanation before they'll believe that something works....fact is that nature provides a lot of cures for various ailments and there's nothing more natural than urine!
Ive seen some of those crack pots who say to use human urine for this condition and that.Im sure sulphuric acid would work,doesn't mean its good for you though.I think people want a scientific explanation not only for proof of working,but also safety.I have yet to see any credible scientist support the use of human urine for any medical condition.I may be wrong though

Well, we need scientific data BECAUSE thats what proves something works. Good fucking grief. Really?

I had one on the bottom of my foot for a long time. I got rid of it myself but it's not a method I can really recommend. I used a pumice stone and I scrubbed that fucker off. It took about a month... had an almost bloody raw patch on the bottom of my foot by the time I was done. You just keeping taking layer after layer off until you get to where you will see some tiny black specs at the bottom of the wart. Pick those black specs out and your wart won't grow back.

Probably just easier to go to a doctor but I was broke at the time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear