yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plateau on 600mg test - bump to 750 or add another compound?

I’m a big fan of DCs stuff & never really wanted to go above 600mg test / week but having used 500/600mg over the past few years I just can’t get past 225lbs ish at a reasonable bodyfat % (6’1”). Genetics very average at best (honestly probably significantly below average). Protein is currently around 375g / day, calories around 4500 depending on activity level (any higher & body fat creeps up).

What is my best bet - to increase the test or add in another compound? I like the idea of keeping it bio-identical but with diminishing returns I doubt another 150mg will get me to 240lbs (LOL). Would also consider gh if you guys think it would be worthwhile. Thoughts guys?
Give a try to this, for 8 week 10mg test per day with 3 Humanofort, than after 8 weeks blast with 20mg per day for 8 weeks. You have nothing lose, you are not competing?

Give a try to this, for 8 week 10mg test per day with 3 Humanofort, than after 8 weeks blast with 20mg per day for 8 weeks. You have nothing lose, you are not competing?

Everyone tried this.

Then we created a huge fucking thread due to switching to 20mg tren ED 😂

Wayyy better

Probably time for a mini cut if you're sitting at 15-20% bodyfat
There’s no legitimate reason for any man to be 15-20% bf.
If you don’t have abs you’re too fat.
People gain too much fat because they never got lean enough in the first place and their diet is bad.
Good luck getting to 15% if you start damn near stage lean and you’re eating beef, fish, chicken, eggs, rice, fruit and oatmeal.

A mini cut isn’t because you got too fat.

Everyone tried this.

Then we created a huge fucking thread due to switching to 20mg tren ED 😂

Wayyy better
Is up to him if he want to try test instead tren I would not recommended the tren.

I’d go to a gram for a bit and add the GH also your protein is that whole food or are there shake(s) in there. For me whole food does so much better, it’s much harder to hit 350-400 grams but the results are there in my case. Not saying no place for shakes just that I do better on solids and my competitors all have had similar results sans my Wellness girls (no clue why)

Thanks for the reply Shelby - will likely do just that in that case (minus the Swordfish!).
Why swordfish over say sea bass or talapia?

Training smart , he need a good trainer , with him present in the gym, not on line.
Maybe. I don’t have enough information to draw a conclusion on that and neither do you.
How exactly is he training currently and what isn’t smart about it?

Thats not the question though.
How would less than a trt dose with humanofort cause him to grow more?

Maybe. I don’t have enough information to draw a conclusion on that and neither do you.
How exactly is he training currently and what isn’t smart about it?

Thats not the question though.
How would less than a trt dose with humanofort cause him to grow more?
Look all the good pro or not pro bodybuilder, they started with out trainers, all the Mr.Os. I never used a trainer, I see many workout posted on you tube even here on PM it don`t impresses me, most try to lift to heavy to impress others, you need to go beyond failure on each set with correct form. The best worked for me and still working at age almost 72 the variable resistant training, I started back in the late 60s. You need to train your legs brutal, it will help your upper body growth indirectly.

Look all the good pro or not pro bodybuilder, they started with out trainers, all the Mr.Os. I never used a trainer, I see many workout posted on you tube even here on PM it don`t impresses me, most try to lift to heavy to impress others, you need to go beyond failure on each set with correct form. The best worked for me and still working at age almost 72 the variable resistant training, I started back in the late 60s. You need to train your legs brutal, it will help your upper body growth indirectly.
Phenomenal
So…. the less than trt and humanofort?

Phenomenal
So…. the less than trt and humanofort?
Low doze test and Humanofort for health and longevity, it can be incorporated to heavy cycle users also, is very important to flow a low daily doze test for 8 weeks at list 3 times per year, and if like to use over 500mg test per week for blast (is up to you) then you can try high dozes between cycles , my blast use to be 280mg per week. There are a few IFBB pros now incorporating this method, probably will become very popular with time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicholasnjh
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131