over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLATINUM PHARMA LOG

Hey guys.. im finally back.. got very sick and then when I was trying to get back to it, I re-injured myself.. had to take the time off.. about to start back up this time.. currently just running Platinum Pharma Test E on a cruise at 1ml per week.. went completely off everything to let my body rest.. will post new starting off point and all my stats soon.. placing another order with platinum tomorrow to get my cycle prepped... let most of my stuff go after I got injured.. still have 300 units of Angtropin which I will be starting again but this time at 2 units.. I have found it is plenty strong and 2 units is enough.. 4 units killed my hands and had bad carpel tunnel.. but it is top of the line GH.. love the stuff.. now I will be using Platinum Pharma to rebuild myself..
Welcome back man! Sorry you got injured. This is one of the worst feelings. Especially since you were mid cycle I think right?
Hopefully your feeling better and take it slow. Haha yes Im running 5iu of the Angtropins and my hands are dying. It wakes me up sometimes during the night.

Nice! I am going to do serum test soon. I have been using their Angtropin as well.
definitely following

Mac🤙
Nice! Should be a very good test.. im sure the results will be great.. the stuff works really well .
Bro with all due respect noway you weight 246lbs by the look on the pic unless you 9 feet tall
Oh.. and BTW.. before I got sick and reinjured myself.. I was up to 251.. im not some silly little kid that lies about his weight.. quite irritating that you would even think that.. I suck with photos.. I am a VERY big dude.. super wide and it's very hard to Guage my size unless I stand next to a normal sized human.. I have been over 300 lbs.. 250 isn't shit.. but for my 1st system back and only half way through.. it wasn't bad.. anyways...spent enough time with this nonsense.
Welcome back man! Sorry you got injured. This is one of the worst feelings. Especially since you were mid cycle I think right?
Hopefully your feeling better and take it slow. Haha yes Im running 5iu of the Angtropins and my hands are dying. It wakes me up sometimes during the night.
Yes.. I was mid cycle.. definitely sucks.. but its life.. I will definitely take it slow and get it back.. wow.. 5 units of Angtropin? That's definitely going to kill your hands lol.. mine were dead at 4.. also woke me up at night as well.. dropping an order in a few hours to restock.. will be cruising low dose until I get my base back.. then slowly up the dose and go back to cycle levels hopefully in 6 weeks.. we will see how it plays out.. still have 300 units of Angtropin.. just need to restock my oils..

Just made another order from Platinum Pharma.. have 9 bottles on the way.. Test, deca, EQ, and Masteron... my first time using bitcoin through cashapp with them and it was an easy process.. looking forward to starting back up again.. slowly.. and hope my injuries hold up.. will be doing much higher volume instead of high weight..

Just made another order from Platinum Pharma.. have 9 bottles on the way.. Test, deca, EQ, and Masteron... my first time using bitcoin through cashapp with them and it was an easy process.. looking forward to starting back up again.. slowly.. and hope my injuries hold up.. will be doing much higher volume instead of high weight..
That’s awesome! Sounds like a great line up coming. I have to run another EQ cycle soon. What does do you run your EQ at?

I was definitely that weight. 100%.. why would I BS?? That's just ridiculous.. I am 6'4 BTW
Why look at the new thread advice/thoughts on cycle.look at the guys pic his 6'1 245lb his almost 3 times your size that's why I say how could you say your 246.dont matter it's just not possible by your thin built your 246

Why look at the new thread advice/thoughts on cycle.look at the guys pic his 6'1 245lb his almost 3 times your size that's why I say how could you say your 246.dont matter it's just not possible by your thin built your 246
Thin build!! LMAO!!!! Dude.. I am wider than doorways.. I am just shitty with pics..

Another perfect order has touched down from Platinum Pharma.. placed order on Wednesday of last week.. order is at my door by Monday night.. excellent service and product was packaged very well. Very happy with this supplier and have absolutely NO complaints.. very professional, and that's how I like things to be... not a fan of BS and things that waste my valuable time.. Platinum Pharma is G2G!! 6 Test E, deca, Masteron, EQ.. 9 bottles total..

Attachments

• 20210504_011457.jpg
    20210504_011457.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210504_011449.jpg
    20210504_011449.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 9
Thin build!! LMAO!!!! Dude.. I am wider than doorways.. I am just shitty with pics..
Lol ok bro good luck with your cycle platinum is good

Another perfect order has touched down from Platinum Pharma.. placed order on Wednesday of last week.. order is at my door by Monday night.. excellent service and product was packaged very well. Very happy with this supplier and have absolutely NO complaints.. very professional, and that's how I like things to be... not a fan of BS and things that waste my valuable time.. Platinum Pharma is G2G!! 6 Test E, deca, Masteron, EQ.. 9 bottles total..
Nice Td and Line up. I am going to use C or E w Deca/Durabol/Primo along with gh therapy. Changes being made.

Max

Nice Td and Line up. I am going to use C or E w Deca/Durabol/Primo along with gh therapy. Changes being made.

Max
Nice... I personally like the E that they carry since it is 300mg per ML.. very good stuff and definitely slightly overdosed if anything.. looks like a good cycle.. I am getting over an injury.. but when I am fully back in.. I have Angtropin GH 300 units, test e, deca, EQ, masteron..

Nice... I personally like the E that they carry since it is 300mg per ML.. very good stuff and definitely slightly overdosed if anything.. looks like a good cycle.. I am getting over an injury.. but when I am fully back in.. I have Angtropin GH 300 units, test e, deca, EQ, masteron..
Perfect! All set ! Slowly but surely. I found assistance and resistance bands with bodyweight movements worked real well when I have had a lay-off due to injury. Lifting smart took me forever.

Max:)
Get well

Will be running the EQ at 400 this round.. taking it slower than usual given that my detached bicep is acting up a lot..
I like this... I’ve ran much higher and wasn’t very impressed with the results so this approach has me thinking maybe less is better. I always hear the 900-1000mgs is the way to go but I’m going to run it lower like you are doing. Maybe work my way up to 600 and that will be it!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws