over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Playa Del Carmen MX.

SD1959

Registered
Going 20 minutes North next week. Been there and Cancun a few times each so have a reasonable idea of what to expect.
I know Proviron is plentiful. What's the most I should expect to pay these days?
I'll also be looking for Provigil (Modiodal name brand there, don't know about generics), and Armour (or similar) dessicated thyroid. Any knowlege?

Maybe some prop and/or gh but these will only be for when I'm there to keep current. I'm using test E so the prop is not real necessary and I might take the top off a few vials of gh, seal with cotton, tape and bring with. Done it before but once again, not super essential.
Thanks,
Sd

Last edited:
In Cancun the prices are stupid. They were asking like $25 for a 2 amp pack of Testoprim.

It not worth it!

I went last year, I almost paid $15 for sustanon pre rediject! non negoitable.

Love Playa.... Been going there for years..

I wouldn't buy gear there... Very easy to find , In fact if you look like a bodybuilder, gear will find you walkijng down 5th LOL.

Anyway>>> have a great time!

Testoprim everywhere!!!! and its good i used to put them in my shoes......lol red boxes cheap look for them......always seemed really potent to me..:D

Everything is expensive in Playa, or on the entire Rivera Maya for that matter. Don't plan on any great buys in that department. Plan on having a good time instead.

Thanks for the replies. Of the things I'm looking for, the Provigil and Armour are more the priority as I'll have to go mail order if down there is a no go. Proviron I need but if it's overpriced I can obviously find it from the sponsors here. Too bad nobody carries Provigil or whole dessicated thyroid.
Sd

Everything is expensive in Playa, or on the entire Rivera Maya for that matter. Don't plan on any great buys in that department. Plan on having a good time instead.

If I don't I'll be a basket case by Thanksgiving!

Love Playa.... Been going there for years..

I wouldn't buy gear there... Very easy to find , In fact if you look like a bodybuilder, gear will find you walkijng down 5th LOL.

Anyway>>> have a great time!
Where do you guys come up with crap like above..I have lived in Mexico for the past 15 yrs and I'm not the smallest person down here and I have never had anyone find me to see if I need gear, girls yes, gear no. 2 months ago I had a visitor from this site here for 5 days that is 5'8" and 300 lbs with arms over 21" and no one approached him either. And easy to find? It is now regulated and they only get so much per month, I believe that's 10 vials per pharm per month.

Last edited:
Where do you guys come up with crap like above..I have lived in Mexico for the past 15 yrs and I'm not the smallest person down here and I have never had anyone find me to see if I need gear, girls yes, gear no. 2 months ago I had a visitor from this site here for 5 days that is 5'8" and 300 lbs with arms over 21" and no one approached him either. And easy to find? It is now regulated and they only get so much per month, I believe that's 10 vials per pharm per month.

Good point but this will largely be dependent on where you go to purchase some places in northern mexico are fool of gear ......you may be right about the prices though.........you can hagle though i know ive done it with the testoprim 3 amp for 9 dollars red box with yellow stripes...

save your money order from a sponsor...its not cheaper there and its probably gonna test low or fake...

Well, everytime I have been in Playa which is probalby 10 times over the last 10 years, I have been harassed by the high pressure street vendor's. They say hey Rambo, I got what you want come look... You want deca, you want sustanon, I got what your looking for.... If you follow them into the back of the shop they will also offer you cocaine, grass etc... Just my experience.
I have been in Cancun and Mazatlan a few times and never had this experience.

I got called Rambo too!!! Also got called Mr. Clean.....not getting my busininess THAT way senior!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, everytime I have been in Playa which is probalby 10 times over the last 10 years, I have been harassed by the high pressure street vendor's. They say hey Rambo, I got what you want come look... You want deca, you want sustanon, I got what your looking for.... If you follow them into the back of the shop they will also offer you cocaine, grass etc... Just my experience.
I have been in Cancun and Mazatlan a few times and never had this experience.

Same Here. Been to Playa 5 times and its always "hey Mr. Muscle" from the street vendors! Hey Rambo! Hey Mr. Muscle want to arm wrestle? Hey Mr. Clean! Kind funny at first, then it gets kinda old but I still laugh. Those guys get bored. They have to. It pisses my wife off much more than me though. Love Playa though, tons of fun.

When I go to playa, I have a cerveza in hand and my gf in the other. Why risk a great time trying to go after common drugs you can find easily here.

When I go to playa, I have a cerveza in hand and my gf in the other. Why risk a great time trying to go after common drugs you can find easily here.

Exactly. Over priced and no selection. I have been to Playa 5 times and Cancun about 9 times. I would never buy there. I can get better and cheaper in the US.

Same Here. Been to Playa 5 times and its always "hey Mr. Muscle" from the street vendors! Hey Rambo! Hey Mr. Muscle want to arm wrestle? Hey Mr. Clean! Kind funny at first, then it gets kinda old but I still laugh. Those guys get bored. They have to. It pisses my wife off much more than me though. Love Playa though, tons of fun.

Keep your hat and shades on, be casual and walk. You start making eye contact or worse answer the dudes, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Mexico, nowadays, I just go to relax & eat a shit ton of food. Here are some pics of my favorite place to eat breakfast in the world, Panama's restaurant over in Mazatlan:headbang:

"Chilaquiles Dos Patrios"
mexico-panama.jpg

The fiance and her liver and onions
mexico-panama2.jpg

Limonjito drinks in the morning!
mexico-panama-limonjito.jpg

I proposed to the fiance that trip:)
mexico4.jpg

BMJ

Mr. BMJ, now you are making me hungry!
Not meaning to hijack here… SD1959, have you tried the grilled steak stuffed with nopales at La Parrilla in Playa? One of my favorites!

Attachments

• IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 487

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner