over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Advise-First Peptide Run

Sqwattz

Registered
I've never used Peps or GH before but I've been interested in them for a while and I've decided to finally give the Peps a try. I have no illusions of them producing massive gains. My main hopes for them are to improve my sleep quality hence promoting improved recovery as well as slowing the aging process a bit. I'd consider fat loss and skin tightening bonuses.

My original plan was to use 100mcg Ipamorelin and 100mcg Mod-GRF pre-bed and possibly upon waking provided that the combo didn't make me hypoglycemic since I don't eat any carbohydrates until the end of the day. Ipam seemed like the best choice since it supposedly doesn't cause Prolactin or Cortisol issues. However, after reading through Alpha's thread I'm less than impressed with Ipam's performance so I've decided to go with 100GHRP-2/100Mod-GRF 1-2 x's a day. This seems like the most effective combo one can use especially when you factor in cost.

My concerns now are obviously regulating the sides caused by GHRP-2 and this is where I could use some help. First, I don't want to have to use Caber for a simple Peptide Cycle. I like to keep my intake of pharmaceuticals to a minimum. For my steroid cycles, I tend to rely more heavily on natural herbs and vitamins for my ancillaries and I've been having good results this way in terms of minimizing sides and shortening recovery during PCT. So after doing some research here is what I've come up with to run alongside the peps. For Prolactin- Macuna Pruriens-I'm not really sure how much to take or if they have any sides of their own so any advice would be helpful. For Cortisol- 3 grams of Vitamin C daily. I'm also considering using horny goat weed to block somatastatin. Is this a viable plan? Or am I'm really worrying for nothing considering I'll only be using these peps once or at most twice a day?

My last question concerns the degradation of the peptides once reconstituted. Based on the fact that Alpha's tests were done using Ergopep plus the fact that the price is right I've decided to go with them for my first run. My concern here is that they only sell their peps in 5mg Vials. If it turns out that these peps do make me hypo I'll only be using them once a day and this means it will take 50 days for me to finish the vial. Is this too long? I've read some reports that say they start degrading immediately upon reconstitution. What do you think? Any advice is welcome.

Last edited:
I've never used Peps or GH before but I've been interested in them for a while and I've decided to finally give the Peps a try. I have no illusions of them producing massive gains. My main hopes for them are to improve my sleep quality hence promoting improved recovery as well as slowing the aging process a bit. I'd consider fat loss and skin tightening bonuses.

My original plan was to use 100mcg Ipamorelin and 100mcg Mod-GRF pre-bed and possibly upon waking provided that the combo didn't make me hypoglycemic since I don't eat any carbohydrates until the end of the day. Ipam seemed like the best choice since it supposedly doesn't cause Prolactin or Cortisol issues. However, after reading through Alpha's thread I'm less than impressed with Ipam's performance so I've decided to go with 100GHRP-2/100Mod-GRF 1-2 x's a day. This seems like the most effective combo one can use especially when you factor in cost.

My concerns now are obviously regulating the sides caused by GHRP-2 and this is where I could use some help. First, I don't want to have to use Caber for a simple Peptide Cycle. I like to keep my intake of pharmaceuticals to a minimum. For my steroid cycles, I tend to rely more heavily on natural herbs and vitamins for my ancillaries and I've been having good results this way in terms of minimizing sides and shortening recovery during PCT. So after doing some research here is what I've come up with to run alongside the peps. For Prolactin- Macuna Pruriens-I'm not really sure how much to take or if they have any sides of their own so any advice would be helpful. For Cortisol- 3 grams of Vitamin C daily. I'm also considering using horny goat weed to block somatastatin. Is this a viable plan? Or am I'm really worrying for nothing considering I'll only be using these peps once or at most twice a day?

My last question concerns the degradation of the peptides once reconstituted. Based on the fact that Alpha's tests were done using Ergopep plus the fact that the price is right I've decided to go with them for my first run. My concern here is that they only sell their peps in 5mg Vials. If it turns out that these peps do make me hypo I'll only be using them once a day and this means it will take 50 days for me to finish the vial. Is this too long? I've read some reports that say they start degrading immediately upon reconstitution. What do you think? Any advice is welcome.

I highlighted some things and I will address. You will grow with that combo and decrease fat. Taking GHRP 2 and Mod 29 is a winning combination. However, for proper pulse, it needs to be taken 3-4 times a day, on and empty stomach and 30 minutes later you can eat.

I would suggest to take with 200 mg of test for a bigger boost. If you take 3-4 times a day, you will use with in 2 weeks, that is fine. You can't go wrong with ERGO, good company.

I don't get why you wait until at end of day to eat carbs :confused: To me you eat carbs at beginning of day until decrease at end of night. You need that for energy during day. That is why you will get HYPO, not the peps. I don't know what you are doing as far as DIET, but carbs are essential and you can get real lean without eliminating them. :)

Thanks for responding. First about my diet-For the past 6 years I've been using an Intermittent Fasting approach to diet with good success. Truthfully, I only do a legit fast on Sunday which is the only day of the week that I don't do any training. During the other 6 days I usually consume some raw eggs or grass fed beef jerky and some coconut oil for healthy fats along with liver pills to keep a steady flow of aminos in my system. For dinner I always have a very large meal around 3 hours before bed-salad, steamed vegetables, 1-2 lbs of Meat and then a big bowl of either pasta or rice. I did a traditional bodybuilding diet for years where I ate 6 small meals throughout the day consisting of equal amounts of protein and carbs with a small amount of fat in there. I didn't care for this type of diet for several reasons-#1 is that it's inconvenient #2 my energy levels were always low- Carbohydrates make me tired which is fine at the end of the day but not when I have to get shit done. There's no getting around this for me #3-I never felt satisfied from these multiple small meals and where I'd have to force down the first three or four meals of the day because I'm not naturally hungry early in the day I'd always overeat at night and end up consuming more calories than I needed. I told this to someone I know who trains special op soldiers and he turned me on to Ori Hofmekler's book The Warrior Diet. It basically dispels many of the myths about the benefits of grazing. Anyway it's too in depth to go into here but some benefits I've experienced since eating like this-#1-My energy and mental alertness are excellent during the day #2-Eating only 1 big meal makes life a hell of a lot simpler plus it makes social eating which tends to be only dinners much easier to deal with-There's no worry on overeating because you're diet is designed for you to have one huge meal anyway #3-I sleep better. I don't wake up in the middle of the night wanting food because I'm so full from my dinner #4-I'm leaner and more muscular than ever before-something I never thought possible with this type of diet and most importantly I'm still hitting PR's in the gym at 44 years old. I'm actually a powerlifter and not a bodybuilder but I'm not the typical lardass who can squat 800 lbs and can't make it up a flight of stairs. I like to keep a good base of cardiovascular conditioning so I can have an active lifestyle. I'm also not looking to get any bigger. I usually weigh around 225-230 with 10-12 percent BF and since I compete in the 220 lb class I'm right where I need to be so I don't see any reason to change my diet since what I'm doing is working and I enjoy it.

As to the Peps I won't be able to do them more than twice a day because I can't be pinning myself at work. Besides, I'm under the impression that once or twice a day will be sufficient for the goals I have in mind. Also, I thought Alpha proved that you didn't have to use the peps on an empty stomach. If I remember correctly his GH serum test with 100mod/100ghrp2 came back at 19.something fasted and 18.something when injecting 2 hours after a meal. Did I misinterpret this?

So again I guess my main concerns are #1-How long will the peps stay potent once reconstituted and #2-Would using Macuna Pruriens and 3 grams a day of Vitamin C work to offset the prolactin and cortisol spikes associated with GHRP-2?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131