advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please advise on my Sustanon/Deca/Anavar Cycle....

MikeCrisp

Registered
Below is my upcoming cycle that I'll be starting probably tomorrow. Looking for advice on anything and everything. This is my second cycle. I ran my first sustanon/winstrol/anavar cycle last summer and had great results. I'm currently at 188 pounds, 5'11, 41 years old. Looking to put on some quality lean muscle with the test and Deca and polish it off nicely with the anavar. I'm a bit concerned about the cycle length and I can tweak the dosage amounts. I'm trying not to go to high with the numbers, but I don't want to shortchange myself either. Last time I ran the Sustanon at only 250mg every 5 days and the winstrol at 50mg every 3 days. So, here it goes......

Week 1-14 Deca, 250mg every 6 days (292 grams per week)
Week 1-16 Sustanon, 250mg every 4 days (439 grams per week)
Week 8-18 Anavar 5mg per day

How should I work in the Anastrozole? I have some in liquid form

I read somewhere that you can run HCG during the cycle to prevent natural test shut down? Any thoughts on this?

I already have the Sustanon, Deca, Anastrozole, nolva and chlomid.

Let me have it!!! Thanks!

Take liquid A-Dex .5mg twice a week.

Increase Anavar to at least 20mg a day. Might need more if its UG stuff.

Deca can be pinned once a week to make things a little easier (every 7 days).

HCG can be taken during cycle but many do fine without it..including myself.

Last edited:
Take liquid A-Dex .5mg twice a week.

Increase Anavar to at least 20mg a day. Might need more if its UG stuff.

Deca can be pinned once a week to make things a little easier (every 7 days).

HCG can be taken during cycle but many do fine without it..including myself.

Oops, I meant 50mg of Anavar.

I read that you need more Deca to get the bulking benefits. every 7 days would put me at 250mg

Oops, I meant 50mg of Anavar.

I read that you need more Deca to get the bulking benefits. every 7 days would put me at 250mg

Not if you shot a larger amount. But personally, I don't like pinning anything less than twice a week. Split up between three shots is actually preferable in my opinion. I get less sides this way

I read somewhere that you can run HCG during the cycle to prevent natural test shut down? Any thoughts on this?

HCG is run during cycle to keep your testes in good shape, it will not prevent shut down.

Why not 400mg deca and 250-300mg sus? You get more anabolic effect from deca. In regards to sexual sides, running test higher than deca is bs.

Deca gave me issues with getting a hard on....never again for me

Why not 400mg deca and 250-300mg sus? You get more anabolic effect from deca. In regards to sexual sides, running test higher than deca is bs.
Not true for me. Test at same dose or lower than the deca and a full on erection is impossible for me. When I run test higher than deca I don't have that problem.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

You need caber for the decca and you won't get erection problems . Decca can raise prolactin that's why you need caber

You need caber for the decca and you won't get erection problems . Decca can raise prolactin that's why you need caber

Yes, I need this! Best place to get something like this? I'll check the sponsors

Prami is also a option for your DA and by far superior for the sexual sides compared to caber. Additionally, its easier to get from research chems and a lot cheaper that way. Just my .02

Prami is also a option for your DA and by far superior for the sexual sides compared to caber. Additionally, its easier to get from research chems and a lot cheaper that way. Just my .02

thank you very much my friend.

I noticed you mentioned you were looking for quality lean gains. Instead of Deca , take NPP instead at 300 -400 mg per week.( fast acting Deca) It gives you more quality gains without the bloat. You have to pin it at least twice a week though, once every 3 days is sufficient. Also, you will start to see results immediately instead of waiting 4 to 5 weeks for the Long acting Deca ester to kick in! Most guys on here already know this, I figured I would explain since its your second cycle.

I noticed you mentioned you were looking for quality lean gains. Instead of Deca , take NPP instead at 300 -400 mg per week.( fast acting Deca) It gives you more quality gains without the bloat. You have to pin it at least twice a week though, once every 3 days is sufficient. Also, you will start to see results immediately instead of waiting 4 to 5 weeks for the Long acting Deca ester to kick in! Most guys on here already know this, I figured I would explain since its your second cycle.

thanks for the tip. I already have my gear, so I'll remember this for next time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws