over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please check on my Peptide Protocol.

Check my log, I laid it all out.

Yes, dose des pre and ghrp post imo

wow, I'm having fun trying to work out all this reconstitution buisiness.

Think I've got it, just need clarification.

I have some insulin syringes that are 100iu / 1ml

Each tick mark is the little line?

Thers 50 lines/ticks, so each tick is 2iu/2units. Am I right that each line is a tick?

So, I've read somewhere that your better off when injecting to measure something that is 50iu, half way up the syringe as it's easier to measure that way.

So if i reconstitute 1mg of peptide with 5ml of BW then for 50iu mark on the syringe should be 100mcg of peptide?

Thanks

Simon

Last edited:
well, maybe i could measure it less maybe 100mcg per 20iu, cause I'll be dosing both ghrp and cjc together and dont really wanna inject 1ml 4x a day, maybe 40iu each shot would be better.

Maybe I'm wrong and measuring at 10iu isn't a problem?

EDIT: I'm a idiot, the guy actually said that 1iu is hard to measure, NOT 10iu.

So 10iu is the way to go per 100mcg

So thats 1ml of BW per 1mg of peptide = 10iu (5 ticks) per 100mcg of peptide

Last edited:
So, if you guys think I'm on the right track as above posts, just check my reconstitution protocol below.

Reconstitution
GHRP-2 – 5mg (3 x 100mcg per day)

5ml BW = 100mcg per 10iu mark on Syringe

Ipamorelin – 2mg (1 x 100mcg per day)
2ml BW = 100mcg per 10iu mark on Syringe

CJC 1295 – 2mg (4 x 100mcg per day)

IGF-DES – 1mg (59mcg bi laterally, workout days only)
1.5ml AA = 59mcg per 10iu mark on syringe

reason for 59mcg on des is I just devided the 1000mg by my workoutdays, and it came out approx 59mcg

So, if you guys think I'm on the right track as above posts, just check my reconstitution protocol below.

Reconstitution
GHRP-2 – 5mg (3 x 100mcg per day)

5ml BW = 100mcg per 10iu mark on Syringe

Ipamorelin – 2mg (1 x 100mcg per day)

CJC 1295 – 2mg (4 x 100mcg per day)

IGF-DES – 1mg (59mcg bi laterally, workout days only)
1.5ml AA = 59mcg per 10iu mark on syringe

reason for 59mcg on des is I just devided the 1000mg by my workoutdays, and it came out approx 59mcg

i think it looks good. Quite sensible, not overly complicated and it will work well.

Hi Mate,

think your the only one who reads my thread, lol.

Thanks for your help so far.

I'm fine with my measurements of BW etc?

I heard you can actually mix the IGF with BW as long as you freeze it?

Hi Mate,

i know that i am not a fan of doing that. I believe its good for 30 days recon'd with BW but i could be wrong. i know that i have used it 20 days out and it was fine. The effects are pretty damn noticeable so if it had gone bad, i would have known. I hate AA.

yes your measurements are fine.

Great Thank you.

I've been reading and reading, just need help with a couple of questions.

1: Once I reconstitute my cjc/ghrp I can just store them in my fridge? The temp is 3 deg c.

2: I'll be having one injection at work around lunch time. (30mins before eating), so will it be ok, if I draw it up on the morning and keep the syringe in a ice bag untill lunch?

3: Is it best to draw the injections as and when you take them, or as I've read some people draw up the weeks injections and store them already mixed?

4: Is it ok to draw up cjc then ghrp in the same syringe? is there a special technique to this to stop any degradation?

5: I've read that you should space your cjc/ghrp at least 3 hrs apart.

I get home from the gym at around 8pm, so I would take my 4rd dosing of cjc/ghrp then, but I want to goto bed at 10pm, would my pre-bed dose of cjc/ipam be ok just 2 hrs since post workout jab???

Last edited:
Great Thank you.

I've been reading and reading, just need help with a couple of questions.

1: Once I reconstitute my cjc/ghrp I can just store them in my fridge? The temp is 3 deg c. YES

2: I'll be having one injection at work around lunch time. (30mins before eating), so will it be ok, if I draw it up on the morning and keep the syringe in a ice bag untill lunch? It will be fine, dont overthink this

3: Is it best to draw the injections as and when you take them, or as I've read some people draw up the weeks injections and store them already mixed? Whatever works for you, it doesnt matter honestly.

4: Is it ok to draw up cjc then ghrp in the same syringe? is there a special technique to this to stop any degradation? Put the syringe in one bottle draw out the amount you want, put it in the other draw out the amount you want, then jab them into a fat deposit OR IM. REPEAT THIS EXACT PROCEDURE or they will only be 99.1% as effective as they could be:D

5: I've read that you should space your cjc/ghrp at least 3 hrs apart. yes, 3 hours is to fully replenish your natural gh stores

I get home from the gym at around 8pm, so I would take my 4rd dosing of cjc/ghrp then, but I want to goto bed at 10pm, would my pre-bed dose of cjc/ipam be ok just 2 hrs since post workout jab???

You are doing what i like to call min/maxxing at this point buddy. Dont put this much energy into it. I have confirmed your recon is fine, your dosing, your frequency etc. You are focussing on details that will take something from being 99% effective to 100% effective. That 1% is trivial IMO. Just saying, focus this energy elsewhere.

but you would still get a gh release at 2 hours. If your stores are FULLY replenished at the 3 hour mark, its not like there is NOTHING there at the 2 hour mark and once 3 hours hits, your body just drops the entire store in there. Like most biological processes its incremental.

I am joking with you in the answers above btw.

With gear it's so easy, this seems much much more delicate and technical, or so it seems. But like you saya s long as the basics are there, it should be ok.

I just keep throwing all sorts into the equation, like I normally have cottage cheese at night before bed, but if i have my cjc/ipam before i sleep, i wont be able to have my cottage cheese, unless i stay up, but then i be getting even less sleep. arghh.

Then, if I have igf des before training, and sip on a poretin/carb drink whilst working out, will this effect my post workout cjc/ghrp jab.

O well, time for the gym.

Hi Mate,

Not the only one mate ;-)

I'm reading too because I'm learning from the people who have done it.

I'm quite an idiot myself when it comes to recon, maybe it's because I haven't used peps before just AAS.
BTW how many 5mg vials would I need to run let's say GHRP6 300mcg/day for 12 weeks straight, with the way you suggest we recon it?
Excuse my ignorance once again, when I do it for the first time, I'm on my way...

Thanks and sorry if I screwed up your thread mate.

Not the only one mate ;-)

I'm reading too because I'm learning from the people who have done it.

I'm quite an idiot myself when it comes to recon, maybe it's because I haven't used peps before just AAS.
BTW how many 5mg vials would I need to run let's say GHRP6 300mcg/day for 12 weeks straight, with the way you suggest we recon it?
Excuse my ignorance once again, when I do it for the first time, I'm on my way...

Thanks and sorry if I screwed up your thread mate.

About 6 5mg vials.

Osiris.........

It's been 7 days now on cjc/ghrp (not started Des yet)

I'm pinning 4 times a day, mostly Legs (im) / Glutes (im) / Abs (sub q in fat)

Pinning IM is started to hurt now (legs) guess its scar tissue build up, i go in slow, havn't got the bottle to jab it in quick.

Whats your injection protocol to keep in pain free and fresh?

Hey buddy,

Triceps get ghrps on side head. Igf normally in rear. Folli in biceps. Gh post workout in what ever I worked.

You using a new needle each time? What gauge?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Using a insulin needle u100 29g

Sometimes I use same one twice, maybe thats part of the problem.

Might try Tricep, know of a site with direction?

I read the thread too!

bout to start a ghrp-6/cjc + IGF-Des in PCT so im just trying to soak up as much info as possible

just my two cents. grf and ghrp three times a day with a decent diet and hiit will simply do the trick. Throwing in igf when you'll already be achieving high igf levels with the peptides is simply making things more confusing. If you got it, I guess run it, but my motto is slowly becoming "let the body do what it does best with a little help" and throwing igf in when you should be letting your body make its own igf when it thinks it's needed is the best protocol imo.

As for eca and clen, you seem to know better on that one. I personally cannot stand the crap anymore. Makes me sick and I've never been leaner since using the gh peptides and following a high intensity bootcamp style training. A little AAS doesn't hurt either, lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws