over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Comment!

skii96

Newbies
Hey guys i dont post here much but am on many boards and think this is one of the better ones! Anyways enough ass kissing...need some comments from you guys. I see alot of guys compete or at least used to compete and need some advice. Im 5'9 235lbs bf unsure. Heres a few pics of me taken in Sept. of this year before i got on the cycle im on now. my contest is in April and is a small local show. Any critiques welcome!

In the pics i was 226lbs, am up about 10 lbs or so now and bf is lower. Will post update pics soon.

Attachments

• skii_back.jpg
    skii_back.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 333
Heres my front pic....

Attachments

• skii_front.jpg
    skii_front.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 330
I'm almost in wk 12...

Im in wk 14......

wks 1-31 Femara 2.5mg/ed
wks 1-4 Test enan 2g/wk
wks 1-4 Fina 75mg/ed
wks 4-14 and 20-30 Eq 800mg/wk
wks 5-12 Test enan 1500mg/wk
wks 13-16 Prop 100mg/ed
wks 13-24 Test Cyp 1600mg/wk
wks 13-19 T-3 Pryamiding from 12.5 to 100
wks 18-25 Winny 100mg/ed
wks 25-31 Prop 200mg/ed
wks 25-31 Fina 100mg/ed
wks 27-31 Halo 30mg/ed

Slin 4 wks on 4 wks off, 5 days on 2 days off, 15iu morn, 15iu evening (Post workout)

Wks 10,15,20 and 25 HCG 1000iu/ed

Last 12 wks rotating clen and eca

looking good bro, can't wait to see the after pics.
i don't compete and never will so i'll stop my post here.

alot of good bro's here, i'm sure you'll get the info you need.

i think you're using to much GH tho, your jaw is really square and blocky hehe j/k

JW

whats ur previous cycle history, thats a shit load of juice and if ur gonna be on that long use one ester all the way through, no rhyme or reason to do otherwise, i think ur diet or trianing aint in order if u need that much juice at ur current bodyweight

Thanx for the replies....

First about the switching of the esters. The reasoning behind that is being on one test for so long if you dont switch it up you're not gonna get the same gains from it like that in the beginning. I was on a 5 day 2 off split workout and have now switched to a 4 day split with 1-2 days off depending on how i feel. About my diet i try to in take 300-400g's of protein a day consisting mostly of real food. As far as AAS history i've been using for about 2 years on and off. My last cycle consisted of 1g/wk of test enan, 75mg/ed fina, and 50mg/ed winny.

That is a shit load of stuff, it looks like you have taken the time to sort things out...some people don't. Keep that diet strong and you should have huge gains in the next few weeks and months.

Those HALO's are going to make you into an asshole :)

Training at **** gym he probably already is, ha ha had to get that one in there bro. The big thing that has to remain tight is the diet. If I were you and knowing that show, I would make sure to stay on the 400+ side of the protein. They like there freaks in that town! Also that is alot of shit, maybe it's best we didn't meet up. You'd make me look like a kid. lol But again, regardless of how much shit is pumped into your body your only going to go as far as the diet takes you. If you are able to retain most of the muscle mass through dieting you should be able to walk away with it. But there is an ass load of guys coming out this year. I even entertained the idea until my combine papers showed up a few weeks ago. Good luck bro.

My diet isnt perfect but i try to get in as much protein as possible. its my flaw and i am working on it with a really hecktic schedule.

Arm. hit me up when ya can workout....i got some free passes to your gym. later

Bro, thats too much sauce!!! How tall are you and how much do you weigh?? Big A's cycles don't even run that high and he is one large mofo!! If I were you I would lower the dose and up the protein to 500g/day. If you feel you are not making the same gains then you have proved me wrong but I think you will continue to make nice gains. Good luck and all the best!!

Macdaddy

Bro , no need to change of test ... only the ester change , test is test and if you want to prevent the "stop gains" then increase the dosages in middle cycle..just my .02.
of course you can change if it doesn't cost you more and makes you feel better, then do it ...but believe me , you can stay on the same kind of test for 24 weeks w/o problem...

skii96 said:
Thanx for the replies....

First about the switching of the esters. The reasoning behind that is being on one test for so long if you dont switch it up you're not gonna get the same gains from it like that in the beginning. I was on a 5 day 2 off split workout and have now switched to a 4 day split with 1-2 days off depending on how i feel. About my diet i try to in take 300-400g's of protein a day consisting mostly of real food. As far as AAS history i've been using for about 2 years on and off. My last cycle consisted of 1g/wk of test enan, 75mg/ed fina, and 50mg/ed winny.

The reasoning behind what u said is pure hearsay from people who dont know jack shit, once the ester is removed int eh blood stream as it has to be for the aas to bind its always the same drug, the ester just tells the approximate half life of half the molecule to leave the depot site, once its in the blood the test of any ester rapidly becomes test, u need to learn a little more, not to flame but what u wrote sounds kinda amateurish

Mr_Magoo said:

The reasoning behind what u said is pure hearsay from people who dont know jack shit, once the ester is removed int eh blood stream as it has to be for the aas to bind its always the same drug, the ester just tells the approximate half life of half the molecule to leave the depot site, once its in the blood the test of any ester rapidly becomes test, u need to learn a little more, not to flame but what u wrote sounds kinda amateurish

First off, i understand test is test but for my past 3 cycles i have used enan. and had good results. I didnt seem to be getting as good results this time so i decided to switch to the cyp. Plus the QV enan was a pain in the ass, literally, to inject and was told by a fellow MOD friend of mine that their QV cyp was painless so i figured id give it a shot.

And not to come off as a flame either but are you talking from personal experience or just hearsay? Have you ran longer cycles and experimented with different ways of running them? I never said i knew everything, and i am an amature! I dont think you are some AAS guru so get off your high horse

on the esters Mr_Magoo is correct

Agree, too much AS and no reason to change esters.

As you said you need more protein.

Mre protein and you will be happy.

A quick easy way is just throw an extra scoop of protein in every shake should get you an extra 60 to 120 grams a day depending on number of shakes and what protein you are using.

skii96 said:

First off, i understand test is test but for my past 3 cycles i have used enan. and had good results. I didnt seem to be getting as good results this time so i decided to switch to the cyp. Plus the QV enan was a pain in the ass, literally, to inject and was told by a fellow MOD friend of mine that their QV cyp was painless so i figured id give it a shot.

And not to come off as a flame either but are you talking from personal experience or just hearsay? Have you ran longer cycles and experimented with different ways of running them? I never said i knew everything, and i am an amature! I dont think you are some AAS guru so get off your high horse

everything i say is based in science and the best knowledge i am aware of on a topic that is not hearsay, if i ever say something that is hearsay i state it as such so people know its not my usual posts that are based on scientific fact, dont come to the board with 6 posts and tell me to get off my high horse, ive done long cycles, if one is an amateur he should show more respect to people who know especially since they are the ones that can point them in the right direction, the only time an ester change is necessary or desirable is if ur doing something like cyp and the last two weeks u run prop so u have better control over the hormon levels in ur body as they fall to offcycle levels

Mr_Magoo said:

everything i say is based in science and the best knowledge i am aware of on a topic that is not hearsay, if i ever say something that is hearsay i state it as such so people know its not my usual posts that are based on scientific fact, dont come to the board with 6 posts and tell me to get off my high horse, ive done long cycles, if one is an amateur he should show more respect to people who know especially since they are the ones that can point them in the right direction, the only time an ester change is necessary or desirable is if ur doing something like cyp and the last two weeks u run prop so u have better control over the hormon levels in ur body as they fall to offcycle levels

I really hate arguing over the internet.... So the switching of the esters is a bad idea, could you show me where you read that. Im all about learning more and would like to see the research behind your statement. As i said i am an amature but so are you. I may only have 6 posts here but am a MOD on 2 other boards and frequent many others. So im done with the pissing match. later

I'm runing a long cycel to, and I am also shifting from Enanthate to cypionathe. I cant see how it can harm??
so why not shift it?
My reasen for shifting is that I am takeing it as site shots, in my biceps and the Testoviron is 1ml per Amp, and the Testex is 2ml, both is 250mg of test!!!
I wanth the volume of my site shots to graduatily increase, so for a Boy like my, ho ain't afreaid of shiftin the ester, the shift make sens.
The Enanthete ester is 7 carbons in length
The Cypionate is 8. That doesn't really change much in terms of release and blood concentration.

skii96 said:

I really hate arguing over the internet.... So the switching of the esters is a bad idea, could you show me where you read that. Im all about learning more and would like to see the research behind your statement. As i said i am an amature but so are you. I may only have 6 posts here but am a MOD on 2 other boards and frequent many others. So im done with the pissing match. later

hey bro, running different test is not BAD, you just don't NEED it as you won't have better effects of it.
now,if you want to do it this way, do it, this is not a problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131