over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong About HCG Use

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was just over at ChadNicholls web site and one of the "Pros" there stated to do this during post-cycle: "While we are on the subject, I would also recommend 2 weeks of HCG - 2500 a day - 5 days before you stop the HCG, begin Clomid - you will take this for 14 days (2 daily, 1 in the morning and 1 at night). If you are under 200 pounds, you could probably get away with only 1 a day."

This sounds like A LOT of hcg, ESPECIALLY during post cycle. The Pro may get away with it, but isn't it just asking for gyno problems?

I believe the article at http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1190 sums up the best info I've read about hcg use.

Like I said, if I'm wrong, point out the scientific data that says different.

xcel

Yeah...

if you want Leydig desensitization to occur follow that schedule. You can get away with 1/2 that and EOD. The point is to stimulate the testes, not to saturate your system with HCG. Others may think differently though...

SB

HCG will prolong HPTA recovery when you take it after a cycle no matter which way you look at it. The only 'useful' application for HCG is to keep your testes at a decent size and to make sure they don't 'forget' how to function (that helps recovery), so I only use it every 4th week during a cycle for that purpose only.

Yup I think that ED or EOD administration of HCG will just worsen
HPTA inhibition. I do 10000iu divided into 3 shots, taken every 5 days a few days after your last anabolic. A jump start-thats it. Clomid starting the day of the 2nd shot.

Mike and Big A

I think there are two issues here. One has to do with restoring HPTA function. And I fully agree with you two on that. HCG will not help that along at all. But, the second issue is testicular size. That's what my post is pointed at. ED or EOD can bring that near the end IF used correctly. It really depends on if you need to restore testicular size or not. And then HCG can be used. The old school way, mid-80's of using HCG everyday for two weeks after a cycle is not effective and counter productive. Or, let me say, it was never effective for me as it caused more problems than it helped...

Mike's scheduling makes sense to me although I don't need to use that much....

SB

Last edited:
I agree Xcel.
Some times i use after a cycle 2500iu eod with 50 mg of clomid x 15 days to start another cycle.
When i going to rest of AS i use 5000 iu a week for 4 weeks and 100 mg of clomid the first 15 days.

And if my sperm count is very low i use 3 Gonalef a week for 6 weeks and it rise up the count to normal levels.

I think Chad Nicholls have good things but talk a lot of shit too.

Big-h

what do you guys think about this method

a bro/mod at mesomorph suggests 500iu every 7 days throughout the entire cycle, starting around week 2, when the nutz begin to be hit. He says he has used this method many times with great success... never atrophies and has great post cycle recovery. Comments/opinions?

i dont like to use more than 1000iu ed or gyno starts to be a problem for me.

Last edited:
IMPO anyone who recommends more than 1000iu of HCG at a time has failed to appreciate how really powerful this hormone is. I also think the phrase "jump start" should leave our vocabulary, as it absolutely does not do this. I recommend 500iu two days per week (for instance, on the weekends) for AAS users, and the same regimen, except at 250iu at a time, for my HRT patients.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws