over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

please cretique my results so far.

brolickant

Newbies
how you doing guys? my goals for the summer was to get down to the 170s-180. i got serious 3 weeks ago on my plan and lost 4 pounds a week. last week friday i was 196 but yesterdy the scale said i was 198. what do you guys think could be the cause of the 2lbs gain. the only difference from last week is that i am having a hard time keeping up with my diet because of my job. just incase you guys dont remember my stats, i am 5'9, 21yrs tomarrow, 196-198. check out my pics below.

BEFORE:
(the right side of the first pic is me directly before)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

NOW:
(first pic is a week ago, last 2 is from this morning)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

my legs are coming up but not enough to even post. and if you have any advise please share.

Last edited:
how you doing guys? my goals for the summer was to get down to the 170s-180. i got serious 3 weeks ago on my plan and lost 4 pounds. last week friday i was 196 but yesterdy the scale said i was 198. what do you guys think could be the cause of the 2lbs gain. the only difference from last week is that i am having a hard time keeping up with my diet because of my job. just incase you guys dont remember my stats, i am 5'9, 21yrs tomarrow, 196-198. check out my pics below.

BEFORE:
(the right side of the first pic is me directly before)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

NOW:
(first pic is a week ago, last 2 is from this morning)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

my legs are coming up but not enough to even post. and if you have any advise please share.
Well you have smoothed out in the after pics. I would say you have put on weight, some water, some fat. And yes some muscle. If you can I would hook up with Phil. I think he would love to work with you. I see loads of potential, all depends on how far you want to go and how serious you are about getting there. But you don't look bad ok. SO do not take my criticism the wrong way bro. I am calling what I see. Maybe get some better pics and we can see your entire physique, legs included. But you are making probress that is the key.

Well you have smoothed out in the after pics. I would say you have put on weight, some water, some fat. And yes some muscle. If you can I would hook up with Phil. I think he would love to work with you. I see loads of potential, all depends on how far you want to go and how serious you are about getting there. But you don't look bad ok. SO do not take my criticism the wrong way bro. I am calling what I see. Maybe get some better pics and we can see your entire physique, legs included. But you are making probress that is the key.

thanks, i had a type o in my thread. i said i lost 4lbs in 3 weeks but i meant 4lbs each week. i started off at 208 or maybe a little over. i was planning to go with a trainer this winter just to bulk up if i dont get fired from my job sooner:D

My advise would be to use the food scale more and the floor scale less..

Dont take that as a flame!

No one cares what you weigh or i weigh. .its all in how you look!

I can impress you more with 165lbs of lean mass than 200lbs of bulk..

Like i said.. Im not hating..Im a friend to almost everyone but my advise is from the heart

Get a good plan going to lean up and put on lean muscle only, not bulk..( i would love to be part of it) your transformation is coming along..

I would think about kicking things into high gear for summer and put the scale weight on nice and slowwww

Like i said.. Im not hating..Im a friend to almost everyone but my advise is from the heart

Get a good plan going to lean up and put on lean muscle only, not bulk..( i would love to be part of it) your transformation is coming along..

I would think about kicking things into high gear for summer and put the scale weight on nice and slowwww

thanks man, and i dont take your comments negativley.

hey man - can definately see some progress. I do agree that it's more diet than the workouts for you at this point. if i were you, I would go on a cut rather than a bulk this winter - or even fall/winter.

I's also say stay away from ketogenic diets unless you are super committed and really have a good plan. Low carbs is good - even cycle 2 days of super low carbs with days of low carbs. If you loose it slowly you will be able to maintain your muscle mass and loose the BF. i did a keto cut about 18 mos ago - lost 20 lbs and went from 15 to 14% - disappointing to say the least. But I was eating 4 meals a day, eating protein bars, etc. The old standard of 7-8 small meals a day got me down to 10% last year.

Cardio was key for me too - i started w/ 30 mins HIIT a day and worked up to 30 mins am and 20 mins pm after 4 weeks. that seemed to peal off the fat. Also did an ECA stack 2 x a day.

Good luck bro - you are on the right track - keep going!

hey man - can definately see some progress. I do agree that it's more diet than the workouts for you at this point. if i were you, I would go on a cut rather than a bulk this winter - or even fall/winter.

I's also say stay away from ketogenic diets unless you are super committed and really have a good plan. Low carbs is good - even cycle 2 days of super low carbs with days of low carbs. If you loose it slowly you will be able to maintain your muscle mass and loose the BF. i did a keto cut about 18 mos ago - lost 20 lbs and went from 15 to 14% - disappointing to say the least. But I was eating 4 meals a day, eating protein bars, etc. The old standard of 7-8 small meals a day got me down to 10% last year.

Cardio was key for me too - i started w/ 30 mins HIIT a day and worked up to 30 mins am and 20 mins pm after 4 weeks. that seemed to peal off the fat. Also did an ECA stack 2 x a day.

Good luck bro - you are on the right track - keep going!

thanks. i am on a low carb diet right now. and that definetley sounds like a good plan for the winter.

Now that's what I call a professional response. Alex your the man!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131