over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Critique and Help Thanks

bluepaw9

Newbies
What's up everybody I know I haven't posted much but I've been lurking here a lot trying to get as much info I can and finally try to come up with something for me. I'm not a bb, I play a sport professionally so my options with AAS are limited do to testing. I've done 1 cycle before with test prop. and win. Short 6wk that was it. Right now I'm 212lbs @ about 17-19% bf, my goal is to come back from the offseason at about 220lbs @ 10-12% bf. This is what I have come up with:
Wks 1-8 : 100mgs/day Test Susp.(maybe just Mon.-Fri. because I'm not sure I need 700mgs/wk)
Wks 1-8 : 40-50mgs/day Anavar (not sure if everyday or like above)
Wks 1-25 : 4 IU's HGH/ 5 days on/ 2 days off
This is where I'm really not sure about. The PCT. I was thinking nolva or arimadex ed but I'm not sure which would be better. I will be working out power/strength Mon.,Tues.,Thurs.,Fri. and speed Mon.,Wed.,Fri. My diet looks something like this:
Meal 1: 7 egg whites, 1 1/4 cup of oats

Meal 2: 8oz of ground beef, 1 1/4 cups of rice

Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts, 1 baked potato

Meal 4: 1 tilapia, 2 cups of rice, broccoli

Meal 5: 9oz of steak, 1 baked or sweet potato

1 rice cake with 4 tbsp of natty peanut butter and 8oz of milk before bed
This was something my trainer had come up with. He said I may just want to substitute meals 2 and 4 with high protein shakes as this may be to many calories to stay lean. Well, there it is. This is what I'm thinking and would love to hear some info from you guys. Thanks in advance guys.

I think your cycle looks good however i would take the test prop 100mg EOD or 50-75 ED if you dont want to got take 700mg wk. I would also take the anavar no more than 5wks cuz its 17-alk and hard on your liver. As for the diet i think it looks good maybe add some more green veggies to your other meals. I've laways thought food is better than shakes so i would keep tha diet and add shakes pre and post workout.

nolva for pct, not arimidex....you can use arimidex at .25mgEOD to help with bloat while on cycle but don't use it for pct.

nolva for pct, not arimidex....you can use arimidex at .25mgEOD to help with bloat while on cycle but don't use it for pct.

I agree and also some clomid at 50mg ED

Ok ok thanks. So arimadex would be good during everything. Don't run my var too long, and Dad, were you saying 500mgs of test and 280mgs for var is too much? I'm not doubting you I know that you know alot about this I've read alot of your post and I'm glad you posted on mine. But is this what your saying?

I will be the first to admit I'm still a new guy in this arena of supps, but many people here have suggested....If you are going to use, use the smallest amount you can grow on.

For me, it would be something along the lines of a test-only cycle @250 a wk. I know I will/would grow on that for many cycles to come.

Just my .02

blue i get the point of using suspension, especially being a pro athlete. i would suggest 250mg/week maybe 300mg a week at the most. while on this dose you HAVE to exhaust every diet and training option before upping your dose to get results. i understand to be a pro athlete in any sport you understand dedication and hard work. let your dedication and hard work to the job for you, the AAS are just alittle boost. if you do it right, youll bee much happier with this low dose for many many cycles to come. while other guys are burnning out youll be just getting started and you'll have already surpassed them.

Ok ok thanks. And Ive been thinking about the dosages of the test and thought about 50mgs/day which would put me at 350 for the week. And lately Ive been thinking of dropping the var all together because of offseason testing and i know it can stay in me for a couple weeks. Whats your guys thoughts on all this?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws