over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please critique my cycle

alexander2

Newbies
Im 38 @ 6'3 very lean at 195lb looking to gain 15-20lb of muscle. Last cycle was 10 years ago.

I have:

Test E 250mg/ml 20 amps 1ml
Aromasin 2 boxes 20 tabs 25mg
HCG 2 boxes 3x 5000iu
Nolvadex 3 boxes 20 tabs 10mg
Clomid 2 boxes 24 tabs 50mg
Winstrol 40 tabs 5mg

I can not get anything else money is tight.

My plan:

8 weeks of test E at 500mg/week
10mg of winstrol/day for 20 days
Aromasin at 12.5mg/day for 8 weeks

PCT 10 days after the last shot Clomid 200mg day 1 then 100mg days 2 and 3 and then 50 mg for 10 days. Nolvadex 10mg/day for 2 weeks.

I dont know about the HCG if I should use it or not because its Test E only cycle. Should I use the HCG only if shrinkage occurs or should I "play it safe" and use though the whole cycle?

Well, you can go ahead with that cycle as you like, but you are not going to gain 15-20 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks with 320mg/week of gear.

I wouldn't use the AI unless you actually notice estro related sides you can't tolerate. It's a very mild cycle that shouldn't cause you any problems.

save the winstrol 10 mg for 20 days is not going to do anything. You have enough test to run for 10 weeks at 500mg, may as well go another 2 weeks??? Stopping at 8 weeks is going to leave you with 4 amps, why and what are you going to do with 4 amps?
I would run test only 500 mg for 10 weeks. Run the clomid for an extra 6 days at 50 mg, this will use the remainder of the first box of clomid, and save the other for a future cycle. Hcg not sure if it is neccesary but could use the last 2-3 weeks of cycle up until PCT.
Depending on diet and training, since last cycle was 10 yrs ago you could put on 15-20lbs in 10 weeks.
Of course I think you could put on 15-20lbs of muscle natural in a year with your body frame.

Im 38 @ 6'3 very lean at 195lb looking to gain 15-20lb of muscle. Last cycle was 10 years ago.

I have:

Test E 250mg/ml 20 amps 1ml
Aromasin 2 boxes 20 tabs 25mg
HCG 2 boxes 3x 5000iu
Nolvadex 3 boxes 20 tabs 10mg
Clomid 2 boxes 24 tabs 50mg
Winstrol 40 tabs 5mg

I can not get anything else money is tight.

My plan:

8 weeks of test E at 500mg/week
10mg of winstrol/day for 20 days
Aromasin at 12.5mg/day for 8 weeks

PCT 10 days after the last shot Clomid 200mg day 1 then 100mg days 2 and 3 and then 50 mg for 10 days. Nolvadex 10mg/day for 2 weeks.

I dont know about the HCG if I should use it or not because its Test E only cycle. Should I use the HCG only if shrinkage occurs or should I "play it safe" and use though the whole cycle?

If money is tight, at 38 and no juice for 10 years, I would run 250mg of test for 10 weeks, HCG 3 weeks, take 3 weeks off and repeat 10 weeks of 250mg test. As far as 15-20 pounds of muscle, I don't think so, possible 10. Putting 10 pounds of muscle will make you look alot thicker. Of course you can throw everything out the window, if you are not feeding your body properly and not over training.

No disrespect to Pesty, but I am of the opinion that if you take 250mg of T EW than it will simply be replacing what your body has turned off due the exogenous T you are now injecting. I would run T at a 500mg minimum and would extend that to 12 weeks and follow with the recommended PCT. I also prefer to cycle my orals on a 2wk on 2wk off or 4 wk on 4wk off throughout my cycles.

My 2cc's
Hawk

If money is tight, at 38 and no juice for 10 years, I would run 250mg of test for 10 weeks, HCG 3 weeks, take 3 weeks off and repeat 10 weeks of 250mg test. As far as 15-20 pounds of muscle, I don't think so, possible 10. Putting 10 pounds of muscle will make you look alot thicker. Of course you can throw everything out the window, if you are not feeding your body properly and not over training.

:yeahthat:
Spot on...

Well, you can go ahead with that cycle as you like, but you are not going to gain 15-20 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks with 320mg/week of gear.

Bump! You'd be damn lucky to gain 20lbs of muscle in 2-3 years. Some People have no idea of bow hard it is to gain a pound of muscle. You can gain 15-20lbs on this cyle...a little muscle, some water, and some fat.

So you guys dont think I need the aromasin? how about if I take just 1/4 of a tab/day Id be doing 500mg/week test E

I know I have only 40 winny tabs its from a buddy he had some left over I know its not much :) but better than nothing and a small kick start.

I may well extend this cycle to 12 weeks only if the gains keep coming if not theres no point staying on IMO it never did any good receptors are saturated and thats that maybe 2 more weeks of test but after this stop.

I would give my subject HCG @ 250ius 2-3x a week during cycle.

Just my opinion

I agree with the 10 weeks at 500 mg considering your goals but definately research and run a full PCT with the HCG and clomid. As far as the winny....10 mg for 20 will do nothing. A better option would be 20 mg for the first 10 days as a front load while waiting for your test levels to increase and stabilze from the amps. A typical oral front load would normally be the first 3-4 weeks at 2-3 x that dose of winny. But it doesn't sound like you have the funds or access to get more tabs so this may be your best option. This goes without saying, but make sure you diet and training are in check, those are your staples for success......

save the winstrol 10 mg for 20 days is not going to do anything. You have enough test to run for 10 weeks at 500mg, may as well go another 2 weeks??? Stopping at 8 weeks is going to leave you with 4 amps, why and what are you going to do with 4 amps?
I would run test only 500 mg for 10 weeks. Run the clomid for an extra 6 days at 50 mg, this will use the remainder of the first box of clomid, and save the other for a future cycle. Hcg not sure if it is neccesary but could use the last 2-3 weeks of cycle up until PCT.
Depending on diet and training, since last cycle was 10 yrs ago you could put on 15-20lbs in 10 weeks.
Of course I think you could put on 15-20lbs of muscle natural in a year with your body frame.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws