over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PlEase critique this meal plan

No offence man and its just imo but you shouldn't be using AAS. TRT if for valid reasons is fine but I believe there is much more for you to learn/experience and achieve before using AAS. Again not trying to insult JMHO.

Now that I saw a picture, you don't have any serious muscle. I would not worry about dropping weight at all. I agree with Tenny, you need a lot more food and lots of protein. That means eating good balance meals and no crap. You also should stick with basic exercises and heavy. A good routine would be a 5 X 5 at 3 times a week. That means barely getting 5 reps each time after a few warm up steps. As far as gear, my question is WHY? I don't want to be brutal, but you look like the average guy on the street. Put the time in the gym first, you have not done that yet.

Now that I saw a picture, you don't have any serious muscle. I would not worry about dropping weight at all. I agree with Tenny, you need a lot more food and lots of protein. That means eating good balance meals and no crap. You also should stick with basic exercises and heavy. A good routine would be a 5 X 5 at 3 times a week. That means barely getting 5 reps each time after a few warm up steps. As far as gear, my question is WHY? I don't want to be brutal, but you look like the average guy on the street. Put the time in the gym first, you have not done that yet.

I reapect and appreciate your opinion very much, but I really would like to not have a fat belly for the summertime, even if I look a little skinny.

then the purposed diet will be fine....

depends how your actually eating now too.

:lightbulb:

I reapect and appreciate your opinion very much, but I really would like to not have a fat belly for the summertime, even if I look a little skinny.

And you can achieve that through proper diet and exercise! You don't need aas to get to your goal, just determination in the gym and at the kitchen table

And you can achieve that through proper diet and exercise! You don't need aas to get to your goal, just determination in the gym and at the kitchen table

I was referring to pesty' s advice about NOT doing a cut and actually bulking

I was referring to pesty' s advice about NOT doing a cut and actually bulking

And what I said still holds true, you don't have to get "fat" to put on muscle

And what I said still holds true, you don't have to get "fat" to put on muscle
Well I kinda already am lol. You don't think I should shed some body fat before I hit up the beach?

Well I kinda already am lol. You don't think I should shed some body fat before I hit up the beach?

I completely agree, here. Get down in bf% to look good at the beach (although not like a bodybuilder), just not fat anymore. Afterwards you can still build, and build leaner and easier at lower bf

I say you are around 17% BF. That means you have a lean body mass of 161.9. In order for you to get down to 5% like you want, you will weigh 170. I personally think you don't need to go that lean. 10% will look good on you. At 10% you will be 180. I know you haven't spent quality time in the Gym either. That takes sometime. If you are gaining a few pounds every year, then you will get to your goals one day.

I have included a picture of what 5% BF really looks like. Most guys BF is higher than what they think.

Attachments

• 1054.jpeg
    1054.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 147
One more thing, you only got 2 months to summer. Now you only got 8 weeks to DIET. Too short for your body type and body fat. You will probably lose some muscle getting down that fast. I also would drop some carbs and boost Protein up some.

Your chart also made a wrong statement. It says eating more frequent meals you won't get fat. That is false. First you got to know what BMR is. That means what it takes you calorie wise to maintain your weight. Then you have to expend those calories. That means more cardio or less eating. I personally don't eat more than 4 meals a day and I am lean. I just know what I need to do to drop weight and that is to eat less then when I bulk up.

Is there a problem switching out meal 1 oatmeal with blueberries?

Is there a problem switching out meal 1 oatmeal with blueberries?

You're way overthinking this. With the right dedication and effort and you can make a nice transformation over the next 12 months. You decided you'd like to be leaner for the summer. I fully understand this but forget about 5%.

1) Take the diet you buddy gave you, quantify everything, and tweak according to the recommendation in this thread.
2) Start actually eating this. Everyday. With CONSISTENCY.
3) Train as pesty outlined.
4) Forget about AAS for now.

This is hard work. You are posting here on PM, so we're assuming you are serious about your transformation. If you are not 100% motivated and dedicated you could get general fitness advice at bb.com.

I say you are around 17% BF. That means you have a lean body mass of 161.9. In order for you to get down to 5% like you want, you will weigh 170. I personally think you don't need to go that lean. 10% will look good on you. At 10% you will be 180. I know you haven't spent quality time in the Gym either. That takes sometime. If you are gaining a few pounds every year, then you will get to your goals one day.

I have included a picture of what 5% BF really looks like. Most guys BF is higher than what they think.

This is an excellent post. A TRUE 5-6% bodyfat is great for the stage (duh) but for the beach look I actually prefer a true 10%. We over exaggerate how lean we are...10% is lean as shit hell if you have any muscle most generally population would call a real 10% shredded. That is why the picture you posted for OP is great.

I'm with college athletes a lot for my job and k was at a big ten school and one of my coworkers was telling me about one of the freaky lineman on the team. He was freaky strong and somewhat lean for a lineman but his claim to fame is being over 300 pounds and at 8% Bf. Lol not even close. But that is the type of thing that makes us all think we are all 10% bodyfat and 5% is no biggy.

As the picture you posted shows 5% is absolutely, freakishly sliced.

Last edited:
I think we have a misunderstanding lol. I never said I want to be 5%.. I meant shed 5%bf.

As pesty outlined, I'd be happy at 10% for now.

Last edited:
One more thing, you only got 2 months to summer. Now you only got 8 weeks to DIET. Too short for your body type and body fat. You will probably lose some muscle getting down that fast. I also would drop some carbs and boost Protein up some.

Your chart also made a wrong statement. It says eating more frequent meals you won't get fat. That is false. First you got to know what BMR is. That means what it takes you calorie wise to maintain your weight. Then you have to expend those calories. That means more cardio or less eating. I personally don't eat more than 4 meals a day and I am lean. I just know what I need to do to drop weight and that is to eat less then when I bulk up.

Bmr is 1882
Tdee is 2701

Diet is 2670
Protein 240
Carb 236
Fat 85

So work out each body part 3x per week?
And you struck my curiousity; I e been reading a lot lately about high volume for growth, and you only recommend 5reps per set.... Can you please explain why?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws