advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Critique: What would you do-more 4 shorter, or less 4 longer?

higher dose shorter time, lower dose longer time?

• Total voters

biohazard1971

Newbies
Everything I've read on GH seems to point to the fact that longer use periods are necessary to see the desired effects bodybuilders want, then again, like everything else, I've also read that a higher dose for a shorter period of time will get the job done too. Well, let's say hypothetically you were to use HGH, and your goal is to continue to build mass, not so much focused on fat loss, (but would like to keep fat gains to a minimum while building more mass). Let's say you could use HGH at 8-10 iu's/day for about 6 months, or, you could use say 5iu's a day for twice as long, almost a year. What is your opinion on the better route to go given that you're primarily interested in increasing mass, but not letting your BF get out of control. And of course, you'd be using gear throughout the duration while on the GH, at varying levels in one form or another, hypothetically that is.....any and all opinions are greatly appreciated. :confused:

Last edited:
seems I'm reading about a lot of guys doing higher dose EOD, like 6-10iu's and then the next day off, and having great results.

Yea thats a good question, interested to see what people are saying.

Poll So Far

Seems like so far with the poll, the lower dose for a longer period is winning. Although muscleguys reponse is intriguing, as I've never even (again hypothetically) considered an every other day type setup. Probably should'veput that in the poll.... Thanks for the input so far!

Thanks

thank-you all who took part in the poll, this is the only area as far as gear dvd's that I have a very small amount of "viewing", so I really appreciate all the feedback bro's. God bless bodybuilders :)

Longer

Go with longer period of time.
The longer you keep with a system, the greater your gains will be kept.

Also do as much and in as many combinations your pocket can afford. Combinations are in consideration of hormonal cascade. Hormonal cascade involves GHRH affecting HGH levels affecting insulin, IGF's, etc. They all affect each other in sequence involving positive and negative feedback loops.

And, remember. Nietzche stated that 99% of any population is ignorant. Following protocol of many in this forum, in general, contributes to only your own ignorance. i.e. Any one person posted here who is "trying out" solely one pep on their little project. "Little" is the correct term because that is what the subject will remain when only submitting their research on a solo item. Think hormonal cascade and loops of feedback.
I've read much of what DatBtrue's stuff and he is quite accurate in many aspects of his research. I don't recall him mentioning hormonal cascade ever but, with knowledge on the subject, it is assumed in his writings. Without this knowledge, one may not quite understand his protocols.

? for smiller01

-sorry, didn't know how to delete this post as I found the answer to my question using the search tool.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity