over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please delete Fatheads post.

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
please delete this thread and that thread

its maing me sick to my stomach seeign that dumb fucker post.

Later,

Todd

His problem is that his ass is located where most people's mouths are and his mouth is located where most people's ass is!

That's why it's really true when I say this mother-f*ckin' (literally - that's a part of his upbringing) talks out his ass all the time!

Can you believe that he e-mailed me warning me that Baldnazi would do harm to "my kind" - that big f*ckin' HYPOCRITE. Then he make that comment about me.

I know you're reading this dickhead. You're probably laughing ass off about this whole deal - eer jacking off as a result. You're really the same type of sick personality as a pedophile NO DIFFERENT.

Yea - you got my goat. I just hate to see what you're doing to it with your little pee pee.

xcel

NOO

Keep his threads up here, I have been desperatly waiting for someone to post something really stupid so I can bust out all my witty pictures I downloaded the other day.

Haha this is too decent a group of people, I think it woudl be fun to have his posts on here now and then.

Gives me a chance to try out:

THIS!!!
haha, Can you tell im out on christmas break and a little bored.

Attachments

• 44879banhim.jpg
    44879banhim.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 269
Fuck him

He PMed me constantly the little bitch,which has already been documented so I won't bore you.The thing that really bothers me is talking shit about me to Xcel. I have been nothing but nice to Xcel,and he has been the same to me.I never said a bad thing about him,and I dont really give a fuck if he is half asian or whatever.Yea I fucking hate alot of people,but I will take a nice hardworking helpful "asian" guy as a friend before I take on a piece of shit whitetrash fuck like Fathead..........

I didn't want to add...

...gas to the fire but, he used to PM me all the time telling me I was a fat ass fuck. Which seems to be his carbon copy name for everyone.LOL If that pic of him is actually him it is funny because he seems like one of those high school jocks still clinging to his old memories.LOL

RY

P.S-Fathead, bash me all you want because I believe in karma and you will get yours in the end and I can bet $50k that you wouldn't say that shit to my face.

Deleting Posts

I'm not the type of guy who beleives in censorship. I think a man has a right to speak his mind. However, when a person starts talking out there ass about things that they really have'nt a clue about , then I see otherwise. I personally will not tolerate any negative threads about PM, or any of the PM members and mods. Especially ,when those comments are just flat out lies and are aimed to destroy someones character. Those type of thread's I will delete immediatley.

yeah HYPE, i guess those pics are worth leaving the thread up for..lol

i guess it just pisses me off seeing that stupid fuck come on here like a little fucking kid who at the last piece of candy and is trying to rub it in. but the fact is, no one gives a fuck,, i guess you guys are right, leaving it up shows even more that we really dont care.

THEN AGAIN MAYBE ITS JSUT THE TREN..LOL

Later,

Todd

xcelbeyond said:
His problem is that his ass is located where most people's mouths are and his mouth is located where most people's ass is!

That's why it's really true when I say this mother-f*ckin' (literally - that's a part of his upbringing) talks out his ass all the time!

Can you believe that he e-mailed me warning me that Baldnazi would do harm to "my kind" - that big f*ckin' HYPOCRITE. Then he make that comment about me.

I know you're reading this dickhead. You're probably laughing ass off about this whole deal - eer jacking off as a result. You're really the same type of sick personality as a pedophile NO DIFFERENT.

Yea - you got my goat. I just hate to see what you're doing to it with your little pee pee.

xcel

XCEL,

I like the aggression...
KEep it up

when fathead was mean, i think it was warpig...

when he was nice i think it was some other guy...

thats all i have to say about that..

Yep. Agreed G.E.R.M. I'll shed some light on this very soon. As Pig and I correspond via email regularly!

There are those who I've forwarded his emails. Very telling is all I have to say about that!

Temp

man i haven't been here for a while, ive missed all the fun!!
oh, and give it to him!!!!!

Re: ...

G.E.R.M said:
when fathead was mean, i think it was warpig...

when he was nice i think it was some other guy...

thats all i have to say about that..

Well why would he allow him to use his name to fuck w/ people?

RY

Re: Re: ...

Ry Roid said:

Well why would he allow him to use his name to fuck w/ people?

RY

i really cant answer that...i dont know...

but why do so many people we deal with on these boards do so many stupid things anyhow...i think its just normal at this point...lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws