over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please feedback on blood work results

Besides the CPK as mentioned already I probably would be most concerned about the panic attacks (and worrying about that will probably make your anxiety worse). The 28 HDL is not surprising considering the cycle so I would focus on getting that dropped closer to or under 100. Trigs are low so that's good.

I think anyone running 3.7g per week is going to have some issues if they are prone to panic attacks and/or anxiety. You really need to get that in check especially if you are going to run heavy cycles like that. I know it sounds gay but I'd try breathing exercises, meditation, etc to try to control things better. And yes of course lowering the gear will help.

Yes I'm definitely going to talk about this with my MD. I recently had a few tests done to discard a heart attack (I had a panic attack thought I was having a hard attack sp ran tp the ER but thanks god it was nothing) and none of the usual markers for heart attack were out of range but for sure something to watch.
That’s all I am saying. I know the labs and biochemistry. I understand CPK can be high because of a b and c. But all I see is a lab and see what’s in front of me, which is the result of a ton of gear. Anyways, can’t hurt to see your Md. I do, especially doing what we do. It’s just playing it safe snd staying healthy.

Think your BW looks amazing considering what you’re taking. CPK at just under 1000 is nothing to worry about if you had just finished training. Mine was in the 2000s after doing legs. Tested a few weeks later and it was normal
Wouldn’t worry at all.
All other numbers look pretty damn good to me man. Hdl a little low but nothing terrible amd we know why.
Good work
Thanks for the feedback man!

Hi Guys,
I wanted to see if I could please get some feedback from those of you who have experience in reading blood work. I did this on Saturday and got the results today. This is my blood work after a 3 months blast of:

Per week:

2,000 mg of test cypionate
700 mg NPP
1,000 mg EQ
10 iu HGH EOD after workout
20 mcg IGF-1 L3R EOD after workout
10 iu Humalog after work out
150 iu Lantus 1 to 2x per week

Other supps/meds per day:
Vit. C 3k mg, Vit. D 5k iu, Vit K2, Citrus Bergamot 1k, Niacin 1k, Ubiquinol 400, Vit. E, Primerose oil, Omega 3, Magnesium, Turmeric, Grape Seed extract, Multivitamin, B-complex,
Asprin 81 mg
Ramipril 7.5 mg every 12 hours

Blood work results:

Vitamin B12 890 (lab range 239-931)
Fasted insulin 11.3 (lab range 2.5-28.4)
TSH 1.26 (lab range 0.4-5.0)
W. Blood cells 7.80 (lab range 4.0-11.0)
R. blood cells 5.34 (lab range 4.0-6.2)
Hemoglobin 17.3 (lab range 11.0-18.0)
Hematocrits 51.6 (lab range 33.0-55.0)
Plaquets 323 (lab range 150-400)
Fasted glucose 89 (lab range 65-110)
*BUN 22 (lab range 9-20)
Creatinine 1.2 (lab range 0.7-1.3)
*T. cholesterol 210 (lab range 50-200)
Triglycerides 68 (lab range 50-160)
*HDL 28 (lab range 30-60) *my HDL has never been this low without orals in the mix, but at the same time... it is the first time I go as high as 2 grams of test per week.
LDL 168 (lab range 60-178)
Total protein 6.89 (lab range 6.10-7.90)
Albumin 4.41 (lab range 3.50-4.80)
*Globulin 2.48 (lab range 2.60-3.10)
*TGO/AST 42 (lab rage 0-38)
*TGP/ALT 81 (lab range 0-41)
*CPK 995 (lab range 24-195)
DHL 220 (lab range <248)
GGT 48 (lab range 11-50)
Magnesium 1.8 (lab range 1.6-2.3)
Reactive C protein 0.3 (lab range <0.5)
*Estradiol 184 (lab range 0-56)

Thanks
Haven't read the replies yet so maybe you mentioned it, but how long after your blast did you get your labs done? There is absolutely no way this was right as soon as you ended a 3 month blast. You must have taken enough time off those dosages.

Your labs look great overall honestly man. Even the HDL...that will probably pop back up quickly over 40. Many seem to struggle with LDL and I'm not sure that is the case with you or not as a more long-term challenge? Mine will pop to 160-180 on a cycle but it only goes down to 120-130 and that's on legit trt (100-140mgs) and throwing the kitchen sink at it with supplements.

I bet your lipid profile ends up restored rather quickly and overall I'd be tickled pink on that much aas to have bloods like that.

Your labs look great overall honestly man. Even the HDL...that will probably pop back up quickly over 40. Many seem to struggle with LDL and I'm not sure that is the case with you or not as a more long-term challenge? Mine will pop to 160-180 on a cycle but it only goes down to 120-130 and that's on legit trt (100-140mgs) and throwing the kitchen sink at it with supplements.

I bet your lipid profile ends up restored rather quickly and overall I'd be tickled pink on that much aas to have bloods like that.
Lipids are very individual, mine are even very pretty at 250mg a week. I honestly believe good or bad lipids are mostly genetics if you ticked all the boxes to improve them and they are still only "decent" and not what one would expect them to be.

In this case I think the opener is just blessed with good lipids just like me. Sadly all these things come with a trade for something else.

Haven't read the replies yet so maybe you mentioned it, but how long after your blast did you get your labs done? There is absolutely no way this was right as soon as you ended a 3 month blast. You must have taken enough time off those dosages.
Yeah only 3 weeks

My LDL is always at 160 to 200. I think that taking Citrus Bergamote helped a lot this time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear