over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please guys help me help my baby!!!!

kitana said:
One last thing? You guys said a good supplment is one of the keys, are the GNC Pro series ok? That's what he's on right now. The black jars with the red labels. He takes the Chocolate 100% Whey , with GNC Pro creatine, and Amino Fuel from Twin Lab.

Are those good, or bad? Should he try another brand or are those good for now, till he makes a few more lean mass gains?

Thanks again guys!!!

There's better brands and much cheaper supplements on the internet than GNC.

Check out Synthetek(one of our board sponsors) for high quality whey protein. I think a good multi-vitamin and mineral supplement is also a good idea.

PB

Hey Kitana, I used to work with a guy and still do once in a while that fits your husbands desciption almost exactly, this guy is now in his late 30's and still has this problem. Same weight and height. First, no workout in the world will change his metabolism. It can only be done thru diet. The best I could do was about 15 pounds. Assuming that he is eating at least 5 good meals per day at around 1k each ( I know you said 7k) then have him add this drink to his diet. He will need to sip this between meals. Try and drink the whole thing thru out the day. DO NOT drink it all at once! Tell him to take his time and sip it over a period of say 15 min. He can break it down into 3 in between meals if he likes. More if he needs to. He can add flavoring or a banana to it or some kind of sweetner like sucralose.

2 quarts half & half
12 whole eggs
Scoop of choc. whey (optional)
flavoring and or sweetner

Since I don't know his diet all I will add is that he should be eating good food, not junk or foods loaded with sugar. Good luck.

Magnum said:
Hey Kitana, I used to work with a guy and still do once in a while that fits your husbands desciption almost exactly, this guy is now in his late 30's and still has this problem. Same weight and height. First, no workout in the world will change his metabolism. It can only be done thru diet. The best I could do was about 15 pounds. Assuming that he is eating at least 5 good meals per day at around 1k each ( I know you said 7k) then have him add this drink to his diet. He will need to sip this between meals. Try and drink the whole thing thru out the day. DO NOT drink it all at once! Tell him to take his time and sip it over a period of say 15 min. He can break it down into 3 in between meals if he likes. More if he needs to. He can add flavoring or a banana to it or some kind of sweetner like sucralose.

2 quarts half & half
12 whole eggs
Scoop of choc. whey (optional)
flavoring and or sweetner

Since I don't know his diet all I will add is that he should be eating good food, not junk or foods loaded with sugar. Good luck.

The eggs would have to be cooked first before put in the blender.

Forget about the salmonella threat, but uncooked eggs have an enzyme in them that stops the body from absorbing the protein. The only way to destroy that enzyme is by heat (cooking).
All those people that wanted to be like Rocky and drank raw eggs, did it for nothing as none of the protein from the eggs would have been absorbed.

Big A said:
The eggs would have to be cooked first before put in the blender.

Forget about the salmonella threat, but uncooked eggs have an enzyme in them that stops the body from absorbing the protein. The only way to destroy that enzyme is by heat (cooking).
All those people that wanted to be like Rocky and drank raw eggs, did it for nothing as none of the protein from the eggs would have been absorbed.

Correct, putting them in boiling water for 1 min is sufficient, but not ALL of the protein is wasted. Actually only one in every 30,000 eggs is contaminated with salmonella.

Last edited:
um if hes not gaining with 7k calories (I am assuming you are getting this info wrong, but whatever) do this:
burn less cals
eat MORE FUCKING CALORIES

it's not that hard. I am a hard gainer too and have to eat A LOT.

If he truly wants it he will research this stuff himself, I know I did.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws