over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help - Anyone with great knowledge on "Peak Week" Diuretic use

SJR7674

Banned
I have tried every combination of diuretic use, cutting water, manipulating sodium, you name it. I am competing at the USA in 5 weeks, and I gotta tell you, even after competing for 6 years, I still can not find the right combo to keep me dry but not leaving me flat as a pancake. I have learned, for me at least ,that cutting water while on any kind of potent diuretic kills my physique in record time. Last year I went from 223 lbs 1 week out to 206 lbs by weigh-in. I did this by only using 50 mg of Aldactone for 5 days, and the 2 diazides the day before. Problem was I starting reducing my water on Thu.
Any advice from you guys that have a similar problem of needing some diuretics because you can't get rid of the water naturally, but always seem to flatten. I would really appreciate it.

I'm all ears as this is an area I certainly need to do better at. The only thing is, I believe everyone reacts differently so you'll only get some guideline and need to experient from that.

There have been quite a few posts on diuretic use and some very informational posts regarding shitloading - do a search under username zilla for shitloading.

xcel

I use to take 1 moduretic at night 7 days days before the show, and 4 days before the show i start carbing up and i take 1 moduretic every 8 hours and never cut the water intake, i tke a lot of water, diet coke, beer and just 4 hours before the show stop eat and water to fell confortable on stage.
I use this method with my athletes too and you can never look flat, i loose auround 15 pounds and i start carb up eaten 10 meals a day with rice the first day, rice and potatoes the second day, rice, potatoes and sweet potatoes the thirth day, and the last day i eat lots of rice, plantain, cereals, and the last food is about 5 home made hamburguers, ice cream with cookes some cake with yelly and during the night i eat rice. My breakfast consist in 10 eggs withes with 2 yolks, ham , bread, waffles with sirup and i get my 15 pounds again but leaner and with a great density look.
I learn from my own mistakes to not be afraid to eat is better to look full than flat even if you are not dry.
and remember..................
there is no space for the littles.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

What is a "Modiuretic"

Thanks for teh response, but what in the heck is a "Modiuretic"

Just saw you pics

Man, your pretty friggin thick. We actaully have very similar builds, you might be a little heavier. I'm guessing you compete at around 235-245 lbs.

Anyway, it looks like a moduretic is similar to what we use here in the states that is Aldactazide (50 mg Spirolactone + 50 mg Hydrochlorothorizide)

So let me see if I got what you are saying :

at 7 days out , say Sat night if the show is the next Sat:

1 moduretic on Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues

Wed,Thu, Fri 1 pill every 8 hours + all the food you can eat, and keep all the water in. Is this right or no? And do you carb deplete while you are on your taking the pill at night on Sat,Sun,Mon,Tues

ok speaking from an offseason expereince here i noticed if I consumed moderate amounts of straight hard alchol i would wake up the next day looing increadbly dry

never cut the water intake, i tke a lot of water, diet coke, beer and just 4 hours before the show stop eat and water to fell confortable on stage.
Beer? :confused:

Re: Just saw you pics

SJR7674 said:
Man, your pretty friggin thick. We actaully have very similar builds, you might be a little heavier. I'm guessing you compete at around 235-245 lbs.

Anyway, it looks like a moduretic is similar to what we use here in the states that is Aldactazide (50 mg Spirolactone + 50 mg Hydrochlorothorizide)

So let me see if I got what you are saying :

at 7 days out , say Sat night if the show is the next Sat:

1 moduretic on Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues

Wed,Thu, Fri 1 pill every 8 hours + all the food you can eat, and keep all the water in. Is this right or no? And do you carb deplete while you are on your taking the pill at night on Sat,Sun,Mon,Tues

Yes 7 days before the show, you are going to loose a lot of weight and you have to get it again, without water it will be imposible

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws