over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please HELP ASAP

engbulldog

Registered
Ok sorry to bring the party to a stop but I just got my mail tonight w/a letter from the U.S. Customs in a nut shell they got a package on AUG 21,2006 that they stopped?!!! but the only thing that was ever delayed was an order back in April and All my other orders since then have made it in world record time!!! So do i send the second page back stating " I voluntarily abondon the imported controlled substances" or do i need to clean house?? The big question is do i need to get a Po box or MOVE to BFE cuz i was gonna order next week ????? Please note since April I've got three orders WHAT DO I DO ??????????? THANKS engbulldog

I would clean house and clean computer. If you didnt sign for anything, they can't get you for shit. I would def not order to your address. You can use a fake id and set up a P0 box or just have your stuff sent to a friends house. Preferably a girl or a guy not into weightlifting. Make sure they always have a clean house too.

|--[\\\\]>-------- Why are ppl sending stuff to their own addys especially int'l!? get a PMB ppl....that addy is for sure flagged. chalk it up as a loss bro and do NOT claim it. if they try to deliver it, refuse it and have it sent back. your house should already be clean right?

engbulldog said:
Ok sorry to bring the party to a stop but I just got my mail tonight w/a letter from the U.S. Customs in a nut shell they got a package on AUG 21,2006 that they stopped?!!! but the only thing that was ever delayed was an order back in April and All my other orders since then have made it in world record time!!! So do i send the second page back stating " I voluntarily abondon the imported controlled substances" or do i need to clean house?? The big question is do i need to get a Po box or MOVE to BFE cuz i was gonna order next week ????? Please note since April I've got three orders WHAT DO I DO ??????????? THANKS engbulldog

I thought you had problems with the law the beginning of the year, or did I interpret that thread incorrectly?

never had any problems w/ the law had a problem w/ an order back in april it never made it but when they resent it , it got to my gfs appt. in 2 weeks and the rest of my orders were never late !!!do i send the letter back?????? or just put it in the trash and do a cleaning of every thing

I, ordered alot of winny tabs,clen,t3,and winny injectable.on march 02 2006 and the tabs came in quick but i just got a seizur letter about aweek ago for the liquid so i threw my letter in the trash.and cleaned house f-ing quick.

Bump everyone elses responses,,,time to clean..........

Get your comp out of your house NOW..
DO NOT CLAIM letter response...
u are no longer a weight lifter so clean house of all books that are on AAS..
Go about life as usual ...

Good luck keep us posted

Its always nice to clean house , but how many of you actually know of someone or had the police come busting in and looking around? Hasnt this only happened to like 3 or 4 people total?

Fullybuilt said:
Its always nice to clean house , but how many of you actually know of someone or had the police come busting in and looking around? Hasnt this only happened to like 3 or 4 people total?
Fullybuilt... no disrespect but what if he is # 5..?

You never know so what is a little house cleaning gonna hurt...better safe then sorry..

is anybody going to create a account to pool their money in and help engbulldog out with legal fee's...?

Just show the letter to your source for a full resend upon seizure. Then throw the letter away or use it as toilet tissue about all its good for now dont aknoledge the letter. MM

Dont send the letter in.

Also expect probably a few more, Dont send them in either.

IMO if they wanted you for it theyd had you by now and not sent you a letter...Consider it your Lucky day and Cover your tracks best you can as the other guys mentioned.

rAJJIN said:
Dont send the letter in.

Also expect probably a few more, Dont send them in either.

IMO if they wanted you for it theyd had you by now and not sent you a letter...Consider it your Lucky day and Cover your tracks best you can as the other guys mentioned.
Rajjin is right.. they will not call you and tell you they are comng over for dinner.. they woudl of shown up unannounced with warrents but you still need to be careful as stated..

Your name and addy are now in the sytem and on the national and int' watch list.. you will need a new name and addy for future products delivered..

ill agree with what the others said.. they usually don't give you warning.. if they come nocking and you havent received a letter or anything, then its time to worry..

funny story... when i was just a young buck prolly 18 or so, i still lived at home.. i used to get packages sent to my house, which was never a problem because i got home from school before the parents and i had the mail system down.. lol.... one day my mom says, " Todd, you got a letter from the Army today, I left it on the kitchen table for you." So im not thinking anything big, just some stupid army letter to try and recruit me.. I look at the papers and it says across the top U.S. CUSTOMS.... Seizure notice, STEROIDS.. lol

i guess my mom just glanced at it and seen the U.S. and assumed it was something form the army.. lol... i told her about it a few years later and she got a pretty good laugh outta it.. i swear when you are young, you dont think about consequences.. plus it was a little different 6-7 years ago.. man it was that long ago!!! ahh, gettin old..:D

Clean your house and buy another computer brotha.

hide little bags of shit all around the house in common hiding places.. after the stick their hand in about 3-4 bags of shit, they will prolly give up the search and let it go...

house should already be clean.. but, many have gotten seizure letters.. and yes, the addy may be flagged.. but, i know many who have gotten two or more seizure letters and that has been years ago.. it is always better safe than sorry.. but, dont blow a vein over it lol.. if they wanted ya.. they would have had ya.. i forgot the number, but, a while back someone posted ona another board that u.s. customs numbers for seizures and sent seizure letters a day.. it was huge..:eek:

Got Juice said:
hide little bags of shit all around the house in common hiding places.. after the stick their hand in about 3-4 bags of shit, they will prolly give up the search and let it go...

Good one! Hahahaha

it's your life so do with it you want but listen to the advice you are getting.. just be safe and get a new comp .. or is the price of a comp not worth your freedom if you are wrong...?

Don't mess around when it comes to an
election year
AAS
Customs
Patriot Act
Postal service
The Law and most of all......... Your Freedom

OK a couple of guys have said you need to get rid of your whole computer. At most all you need to get rid of would be the hard drive.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws