over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help critique program

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK fellas, It's been a while and since this is something im unfamiliar with I need some help.
I posted a thread a while back that I wont fully retype but here's the short version.
I can train at the gym Saturday and Sunday only. I have 15 hour days including my commute a 5 month old and a 4 year old. So if I want to sleep at all, no gym during the week.
I've been training chest shoulders tris quads 15 sets each on sat. back bis hams abs calvs 15 sets each sundays. Im not happy with the lack of results or my current size/condition. on the bright side, maybe I'm getting my old man strength because I havent got any weaker.

So I ordered a dip/pull up station that should get delivered tomorrow and I just picked up chain. 4 lengths of 25 lbs and 4 lengths of 50 lbs each. Here's my plan.

Sat - 5 sets each
decline or flat
incline
shoulder barbell press
lateral raises
rope pull down - unilaretally - stilll have the nerve damage so right side is weaker
leg curls

Sunday - 5 sets each
weighted pull ups - wide grip
bent over BB row
DB curl
HS curl
rack pulls
squat

monday off

Tues - 8 sets each to failure
dips - weighted- chest focus
lateral raises w/ chains
walking lunges w chains
overhead tricep extension w chains

wed off

Thurs - 8 sets each to failure
weighted pull ups varying grip
rack pull ups w chains for weight - ala DC - I figured out how to use the dip/pull up station for this
curls, literally looping chains for weight or i could try to figure out some way to do a bodyweight curl
step ups with chains

fri off

I figure if I can get worked up to needing to buy more chains or longer ones for more weight and keep increasing weight in my gym lifts on those days, with enough protien and calories I should be good to go until I can build my full home gym and get back into a solid DC program.

Any thoughts on this or ideas that you'd change?

Oh almost forgot - 250 test until i see if this works at all before increasing any dosage. Since my test is completely shot or I should say I never had any naturally ( Long story but it involved having my kid through IVF) I stay on 100 mg every other week. Doc seems fine with it ( personal friend) and keeps up on my blood work.

Thanks guys!

I think you can definitely maintain some size with that , I’ve seen guys in pretty remote forward operating areas maintain with with less. A set of bands could definitely help , the “mountain dog” set from EliteFTS for some shoulder and are work , you can even use the heavy bands with a broomstick to do deadlifts and doing curls with a chain on a bar is a bitch when keeping it from swinging

I think I'm going to have to look into power racks on craigslist too. There's so many attachments and options it's really the only thing I'll need besides an adjustable bench and obviously weights.
I just wish there was a saved search feature with email alerts on CL.

For my home gym I just bought a power rack, bench that can incline, leg attachment for curls and extensions, and a lat pulldown/row machine. A barbell and plates also, with a rack and dumbells too. You could get by with just the rack and bench really with a barbell and weights of course.

Got a rack like this, only $270 with free shipping http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/92563w.html

and the bench is like this for $220 with free shipping too http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/59503.html It can decline also.

push ups!!!!
close grip push ups for tricep, especially sine you have the chains, can put them on your back.
i used to do push ups and modified versions of as finish movements for chest, but in another thread they were being talked about and it made me think to put a lil more focus on them and i have really found it to work well. short term so far but they will stay in there big time!

squats with the chains, wall sits, can try to do vertical pushups for shoulders, balance is a mofo with these.

Reactions: KTT
KBs during the week are an effective option.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131