over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE HELP!! ED problems

Ford550174

Newbies
ok so all of the sudden my dick decides that it don't want to stay hard anymore!!!???? its been a 4 months now and my best guess as to why it started is I plummeted my estrogen levels way too low with adex but they are back to normal now and I'm still not right???? now I'm fkn panicking!! here are the bloods I got about 2 months ago when I guessed that my estro levels should have been back to normal...

total test >1500
free test >50
LH .1 VERY LOW
FSH <.2 VERY LOW
HEMO 5.6
DHEA-SULFATE 173
TSH 1.98
ESTRADIOL 25.7
PROLACTIN 10.1
PROSTATE SERUM 1.0
IGF-1 174
PROGESTERONE .2 VERY HIGH

PLEASE I hope somebody can help.... if I take tadalafil or sildenafil it still works fine but without it its like not a fkn chance and ive never had this problem ever before been on AAS for about 5 years and now all of the sudden this shit happens and I'm boggled!!! thanks for all the help

What AAS are you taking/doses?

Can you post up the actual blood work with the reference ranges but black out your personal info.

I cant get the pic to load on here of the actual test..... I'm only on test cyp at 500mg/wk ... back when this shit started I had been on 600mg/wk EQ and 50mg a day of dbol and then my bloods said that estro was high so I got pharma grade adex for a month and the shit killed my estro levels my body ached all over and I was sick all the time because of the low estro killing my immune system... I'm guessing that's what raised my progesterone and also what initially killed my hard ons ... however I got my estro back to normal but my dick still wont work???? like it has a fkn mind of its own seriously if the wife really tries it will get hard and orgasm but its not for very long and its NO WHERE NEAR all the way hard... I have no idea whats going on and I try not to bother other people with my problems but my reading is doing no good so I'm asking for help!!! plus my health insurance just ran out so I cant really afford a bunch of dr opinions right now

I cant get the pic to load on here of the actual test..... I'm only on test cyp at 500mg/wk ... back when this shit started I had been on 600mg/wk EQ and 50mg a day of dbol and then my bloods said that estro was high so I got pharma grade adex for a month and the shit killed my estro levels my body ached all over and I was sick all the time because of the low estro killing my immune system... I'm guessing that's what raised my progesterone and also what initially killed my hard ons ... however I got my estro back to normal but my dick still wont work???? like it has a fkn mind of its own seriously if the wife really tries it will get hard and orgasm but its not for very long and its NO WHERE NEAR all the way hard... I have no idea whats going on and I try not to bother other people with my problems but my reading is doing no good so I'm asking for help!!! plus my health insurance just ran out so I cant really afford a bunch of dr opinions right now

You can still get bloodwork done thru privatemdlabs/labsmd or something similar for around 50-70 bucks.

Sounds like you really crashed your estro hard from what you describe, so it may just take some time for your hormones to stabilize. You could try some proviron, but it's not a guarantee.

What is the reference range for progesterone? Seems like that's the issue.

progesterone should be 0-.1 so yeah mines fkn dbl what it should be... but I still dunno whats the problem like I have never had this issue before so I'm dumb founded

You are giving too much attention to drugs. Drugs are your ENEMY, unless is the last resort. The fact that you're "panicking" and by your post you look anxious, plus the ED, it makes me wonder about your nutrient intake. Minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, FAT AND CHOLESTEROL intake. And please don't tell me "oh yes I take mega men every day" Any reason why you're on 500mg of test a week? if its a cycle, then most probably youll have to ride the effects until you finish. But if you wanna fix your body then you gotta cut that down to maybe no more than 150-175mg a week, drop all other drugs and start a nutrient therapy. Ideally would be if you drop the test completely too. Go completely natural on nutrients and let your body reach its balance.

You are giving too much attention to drugs. Drugs are your ENEMY, unless is the last resort. The fact that you're "panicking" and by your post you look anxious, plus the ED, it makes me wonder about your nutrient intake. Minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, FAT AND CHOLESTEROL intake. And please don't tell me "oh yes I take mega men every day" Any reason why you're on 500mg of test a week? if its a cycle, then most probably youll have to ride the effects until you finish. But if you wanna fix your body then you gotta cut that down to maybe no more than 150-175mg a week, drop all other drugs and start a nutrient therapy. Ideally would be if you drop the test completely too. Go completely natural on nutrients and let your body reach its balance.

damnit I gotta agree with you most of the time....even when I don't want to..

OP....if you play this "game"...you will have some issues...

if you play with fire.....you WILL GET BURNED.....deal with it...like everyone
else does.......crying and complaining wont do shit...

it amazes me how you fuckers will inject shit then complain about it...lol
unreal.......lolol

:cool:

But is your libido high? Do you have urges? Maybe you have ED problems because your libido is too low too.

damnit I gotta agree with you most of the time....even when I don't want to..

OP....if you play this "game"...you will have some issues...

if you play with fire.....you WILL GET BURNED.....deal with it...like everyone
else does.......crying and complaining wont do shit...

it amazes me how you fuckers will inject shit then complain about it...lol
unreal.......lolol

:cool:

Are you serious?!!!

The guy's on 500mg test... playing with fire?!!! :D Jesus

Get off the hormones and fix your diet?! Like that's gonna make him horny!

OP, your estro is still crashed... lay off AI's, keep taking the test and your dick and libido will recover... just give it a bit more time.

Lots of needless scaremongery in this thread.

Going by your symptoms alone, it sounds prog related. Did you get your prog levels checked? In some cases it can take MONTHS for progesterone related cases to resolve themselves after discontinuation of the offending substance. However, I don't see any progesterone elevating compounds in your cycle.

Have you used any nandrolone or trenbolone in the last few months?

You mentioned difficulty with orgasm. Is it difficult only because you have a hard time maintaining an erection, or because you can't feel it--a dulled sensation? With prog related sexual dysfunction, it is often very difficult to orgasm, even if an erection is present. It's like you just can't get all the way there. Estrogen imbalances usually don't cause this problem (or they do so to a much lesser degree), but interfere more with libido and the ability to achieve/maintain an erection. Of course, prog related dysfunction can cause all these problems.

If you haven't (or won't) get your prog levels checked, you could take a shot in the dark and try adding both an anti-progestagenic and DHT-based drug into your program, such as pramipexole and Proviron (or even straight DHT).

Last edited:
Going by your symptoms alone, it sounds prog related. Did you get your prog levels checked? In some cases it can take MONTHS for progesterone related cases to resolve themselves after discontinuation of the offending substance. However, I don't see any progesterone elevating compounds in your cycle.

You mentioned difficulty with orgasm. Is it difficult only because you have a hard time maintaining an erection, or because you can't feel it--a dulled sensation? With prog related sexual dysfunction, it is often very difficult to orgasm, even if an erection is present. It's like you just can't get all the way there. Estrogen imbalances usually don't cause this problem (or they do so to a much lesser degree), but interfere more with libido and the ability to achieve/maintain an erection. Of course, prog related dysfunction can cause all these problems.

If you haven't (or won't) get your prog levels checked, you could take a shot in the dark and try adding both an anti-progestagenic and DHT-based drug into your program, such as pramipexole and Proviron (or even straight DHT).

Low estro definitely results in dulled orgasm for me.

Adding a DHT probably won't hurt the situation though.

thanks guys...no tren or any other drugs in a long time!! libido is still there like I want to all the time but sometimes jr doesent feel like it ... and its never as hard as it used to be... orgasm is not really a problem even if its still half soft the wife will still slide it in and we will both orgasm ... ive had problems with libido on EQ before I don't know why but I have and that's why I didn't run it long the last time mainly it was to help with collagen synthesis but then when I got the pharma grade adex and was on it for a bit is when I really noticed this problem arise ... sorry I cant give exact dates cause it wasent something I ever really paid much attention to cause there was never a problem .... I'm going to go get another blood work done this week and see where everything is at ... should I just get the normal done or anything special I should ask for?

yes I am slowly coming off of everything because I'm gonna be out for a bit for shoulder surgery but ive done this before and never ran into this problem.. ive also never had my estro crashed that much by accident so yeah I'm hoping that is the problem!! I'm guessing that some of it may be from stress as well but everybody has stress lol..

WO

oh, fuck.... dick problem is really big problem. its not wise to ask for help here, go to hospital,bro.

:delete:
ok so all of the sudden my dick decides that it don't want to stay hard anymore!!!???? its been a 4 months now and my best guess as to why it started is I plummeted my estrogen levels way too low with adex but they are back to normal now and I'm still not right???? now I'm fkn panicking!! here are the bloods I got about 2 months ago when I guessed that my estro levels should have been back to normal...

total test >1500
free test >50
LH .1 VERY LOW
FSH <.2 VERY LOW
HEMO 5.6
DHEA-SULFATE 173
TSH 1.98
ESTRADIOL 25.7
PROLACTIN 10.1
PROSTATE SERUM 1.0
IGF-1 174
PROGESTERONE .2 VERY HIGH

PLEASE I hope somebody can help.... if I take tadalafil or sildenafil it still works fine but without it its like not a fkn chance and ive never had this problem ever before been on AAS for about 5 years and now all of the sudden this shit happens and I'm boggled!!! thanks for all the help

Low estro definitely results in dulled orgasm for me.

Adding a DHT probably won't hurt the situation though.

Sure. It happens, but when I mentioned a dulled sensation I wasn't referring specifically to orgasm, but more to the inability to feel pleasure during sex (pre-orgasm), thereby preventing the individual from achieving orgasm in the first place.

Elevated prolactin levels is usually the worst for that, but if any of the hormones previously mentioned are way off, dysfunction can occur to varying degrees in all areas.

Take it easy. Go to hospital first.Keep your hormone level balance.
Maybe you don't suit steriod any more. Sometimes, it really has side effects. So if continuing, you'd better try other kinds of hormone,like growth hormone.

oh, fuck.... dick problem is really big problem. its not wise to ask for help here, go to hospital,bro.

:delete:

Take it easy. Go to hospital first.Keep your hormone level balance.
Maybe you don't suit steriod any more. Sometimes, it really has side effects. So if continuing, you'd better try other kinds of hormone,like growth hormone.

**broken link removed**

Mike,

I have a friend that does not take steroids (he never took anything), and while he can get an erection, he has a hard time ejaculating. Could this be due to estrogen imbalances (maybe too high or too low) as well as high progesterone and prolactin?

Would you recommend he gets his estrogen, progesterone and even prolactin levels checked??

I second the use of pramipexole. Your problems are most likely prolactin related. I knock on wood never experienced ed problems with any drug but always kept estro in check, or prog with the proper ancillaries.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Mike,

I have a friend that does not take steroids (he never took anything), and while he can get an erection, he has a hard time ejaculating. Could this be due to estrogen imbalances (maybe too high or too low) as well as high progesterone and prolactin?

Would you recommend he gets his estrogen, progesterone and even prolactin levels checked??

Before I ever went on AAS I had the same problem. Could get good erections but I couldn't get off even if I fucked for like 30 minutes straight.

Got on trt and that quickly went away. Not sure but I'm assuming my prolactin was elevated as a natty. Sex still felt great though, so it makes me wonder.

I would say to get those checked, especially the prolactin/progesterone.

I know you asked Mike, but I saw this and could relate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131