over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help...GH hands

STOP, you have no idea whats in that shit your taking. sides are not a proof of quality GH.

He said grey tops, and if anyone pays attention around here, they speak for themselves. I got amazing results from 2iu/day, both visually and IGF-level wise. I did get a baseline on trt and the greys at 2iu's doubled my levels. So the stuff I was seeing in the mirror and the aches and nagging pains that started to heal up were not in my head.

So I know you don't want to hear "lower the dose", but I'd say do it. I'll let others who have run 4iu and 2 iu speak to the differences. For me, I can't see how my results would of intensified that much more by running 4iu.

He said grey tops, and if anyone pays attention around here, they speak for themselves. I got amazing results from 2iu/day, both visually and IGF-level wise. I did get a baseline on trt and the greys at 2iu's doubled my levels. So the stuff I was seeing in the mirror and the aches and nagging pains that started to heal up were not in my head.

So I know you don't want to hear "lower the dose", but I'd say do it. I'll let others who have run 4iu and 2 iu speak to the differences. For me, I can't see how my results would of intensified that much more by running 4iu.

Well last night I took 4 ius of the greytops instead of my usual 2 ius just to see what if anything would happen and I woke up with numbness in my hands this morning! Just my observation.

Yes the first few months are terrible when it comes to that. Mistake was jumping right into 4iu per day. Best way is to start is at 1iu for a week then 2iu for couple weeks then 3iu for couple weeks until you get to 4iu and stay there. It will get better but it takes a quite a while since you jumped right into 4iu per day. Are you putting on a lot of water weight? Thats usually coincides with the CTS issues.
I've done 4IU before and it was never this bad. Maybe this batch is especially potent or something. I'm gonna drop to 2IU. Not really much in the way of water or difference in the way I look. That's why I got enough to run for a year straight. I wanted to see if this stuff long-term will even do anything for my appearance. I really just want fat loss from it. We'll see I guess.

Haven't done any GH for 4 days now. Still having the same problem. I'm starting to wonder if I might have a problem in my neck that could be causing this. Seems like not using any GH for 4 days now would at least lessen the problems in my hand by now. But that hasn't been the case. Should it take longer for sides to lessen after dropping it?

Haven't done any GH for 4 days now. Still having the same problem. I'm starting to wonder if I might have a problem in my neck that could be causing this. Seems like not using any GH for 4 days now would at least lessen the problems in my hand by now. But that hasn't been the case. Should it take longer for sides to lessen after dropping it?

It takes me about 10 -14 days after discontinuing gh for the hand numbness to go away.

Any chance this kind of HGH contains cortisone?as someone said pharm grade doesn't causa those side effects and with generics it always happens... I was told by some user that they do contain some cortisone.

Any chance this kind of HGH contains cortisone?as someone said pharm grade doesn't causa those side effects and with generics it always happens... I was told by some user that they do contain some cortisone.

Lol no. That's fucking retarded. Sorry.

I could see definitely see fake gh being replaced with solumedrol. Water retention like mfker

I've done 4IU before and it was never this bad. Maybe this batch is especially potent or something. I'm gonna drop to 2IU. Not really much in the way of water or difference in the way I look. That's why I got enough to run for a year straight. I wanted to see if this stuff long-term will even do anything for my appearance. I really just want fat loss from it. We'll see I guess.

Your going to be very disappointed.

I could see definitely see fake gh being replaced with solumedrol. Water retention like mfker

Isn't that a corticoid used for cancer?

Damn we never know what we're using

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member