over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help guys

AllLoadedUp

Registered
If any of you read my "Hack Squat" thread you know I just joined a Golds gym in addition to keeping my membership at my old small gym. Well I have always trained in small gyms. Which I like because less distractions and tend to be more hardcore. So today I got off work early and decided to hit the Golds to do back and bi's. Got there around 5. Needless to say there was a lot of people in there. The problem is I can't focus because every time I look up some hot girls fat ass is staring at me.:D I was trying to focus on heavy back work and this one blond probably 6 ft tall was in the power rack doing all kinds of stuff. Including those hip thrust things. Her ass was just ridiculous. She was doing better squats than 99% of the men who do them. Its hard to focus on 405 lb bent-rows when that is staring at you. Then I'm on the seated row and I look up after a heavy set and wouldn't you know some other tall chick in her long leggings is standing 3 feet from me with her ass staring at me. And then trying to do biceps and I get up and some chick is bent over stretching on the treadmill with her ass staring at me.

How do you guys do it? Its hard to focus on lifting when I keep thinking about fucking.:) I guess its been so long since I trained in a large gym like that I just forgot how they were. I might see one or two at a time in my gym. I guess I just need to stare at the ground between sets. Problem solved:headbang: I'm not use to all these distractions. :D

Hmmm.....yup i seem to have the same problem sometimes, its called being a normal GUY, lol!!
Me? What i do? I just think of my own hot GF in her leggings looking hot, standing right next to me and fucking me up if im caught looking at a girl's ass. Im gonna b engaged to her in a few months, so i cant fuck that up!! So if you have a GF, try that. If your single?? That can be a double edged sword.....you can look at those hot girls, then let that motivate you to train hard your next set so they notice YOU, or you can simply try to go earlier or later, when you know the girls arent there. Just my .02 cents!!

i like to use them as motivation for what my wife will get from me when i get home. anyways all those girls ass smell like poop. ;)

thats tuff

i can relate, for years i trained at small town local gyms, then got to a Golds near the city and WOW..:eek:..:love:..:headbang:...., best thing i can tell ya is dont go at 5 (worse time for all gyms) or just pace the floor between sets and look down, i keep my hat on and earbuds in, although after a few months i just walked up the the hottest women who i saw there regularly and introduced myself and gave them a compliment and now we are all friends on FB and a few of them gave me their phone #s;)

I wish I had that problem nothing but old dudes and out of shape soccer mom's who shouldn't be wearing spandex.

As long as you keep it in your shorts, it's fair to stroke it. I have known a few guys to do that. Also if you wear your Dry-Fit tights, then you can politely show off your boner, but you may expect that everyone will not appreciate it.

I don't know what's wrong with society today. There once was a day when a big belch demonstrated gratitude for a good meal and a big boner for a nice ass. Today you don't know what to expect.

Regardless, just keep it covered and you're covered.

If you're rowing 405 she'd probably want your meat stick..:rolleyes:

I don't give them that kind of power over me.........it's the gym. Focus for god's sake!!

" I have to stop myself from looking at ass when i'm in church"
#DONTJUDGEME..........:love:

I just don't to be that creepy dude that's always checking out girls every chance I got. I get it though especially when you're on a gram of test but like Tom said, focus bro. We have a bunch of girls that do shows and they practice their routines there. Well the pec fly machine is a perfect view into the room they practice in and that machine becomes very popular during that time which sucks for the guys that actually want to use it.

I wish I had that problem nothing but old dudes and out of shape soccer mom's who shouldn't be wearing spandex.

This sounds like my gym, it sucks. I wish I had your problem AllLoadedUp. I am 34 and have been training almost 20 years, but I never really hit on women at the gym. I just feel like im there for a reason and its to get a good workout in... with that being said I like seeing hot women, even if im not going to be one of those gym guys who goes around trying to get chicks numbers while I take 15 minute breaks in between sets.

I'll just look and admire, and if i get to know them over the course of time from seeing them over and over then its game on... otherwise you gotta be disciplined and focus.

I just don't to be that creepy dude that's always checking out girls every chance I got. I get it though especially when you're on a gram of test but like Tom said, focus bro. We have a bunch of girls that do shows and they practice their routines there. Well the pec fly machine is a perfect view into the room they practice in and that machine becomes very popular during that time which sucks for the guys that actually want to use it.
im like you bro. i intentionally look the other way and ignore hot chicks. seriously

morning sex is the cure all for that problem, then you're ready by afternoon to get aggressive again without distractions..especially on tren

If any of you read my "Hack Squat" thread you know I just joined a Golds gym in addition to keeping my membership at my old small gym. Well I have always trained in small gyms. Which I like because less distractions and tend to be more hardcore. So today I got off work early and decided to hit the Golds to do back and bi's. Got there around 5. Needless to say there was a lot of people in there. The problem is I can't focus because every time I look up some hot girls fat ass is staring at me.:D I was trying to focus on heavy back work and this one blond probably 6 ft tall was in the power rack doing all kinds of stuff. Including those hip thrust things. Her ass was just ridiculous. She was doing better squats than 99% of the men who do them. Its hard to focus on 405 lb bent-rows when that is staring at you. Then I'm on the seated row and I look up after a heavy set and wouldn't you know some other tall chick in her long leggings is standing 3 feet from me with her ass staring at me. And then trying to do biceps and I get up and some chick is bent over stretching on the treadmill with her ass staring at me.

How do you guys do it? Its hard to focus on lifting when I keep thinking about fucking.:) I guess its been so long since I trained in a large gym like that I just forgot how they were. I might see one or two at a time in my gym. I guess I just need to stare at the ground between sets. Problem solved:headbang: I'm not use to all these distractions. :D

My heart bleeds for you. These sound like terrible problems. The hot girl distractions. Wait til your 45+ and you're looking at them but nothing is staring back at you. Not because you're a troll but because you're old enough to be their father. For every 20 something that is actually interested in older men, there are 100 girls that think you're old and creepy. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yep and then they want u more. But i dont shit where i eat.

Like I said in my earlier post I dont really ever hit on girls at the gym, Im there to train... But the other reason is that its not good to shit where you eat/sleep !!! It would create major problems if I had to switch gyms every time I broke up with a girl from the gym. You start dating a girl from your gym, then when it doesnt work out one of you has to go !!!

I always found my best workouts were when there were women around, really helps keep me focused on the weights and reps and most often end up training harder knowing they are watching us too.

My heart bleeds for you. These sound like terrible problems. The hot girl distractions. Wait til your 45+ and you're looking at them but nothing is staring back at you. Not because you're a troll but because you're old enough to be their father. For every 20 something that is actually interested in older men, there are 100 girls that think you're old and creepy. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yes it was easy when we were in the thirties, the forties are hard. It's tough with so many girls in their 20's in there now in tube tops and yoga pants. I tend to stay covered up and sweat vs the armers in the string tanks who never break a sweat and pose in the mirror all day long. Saw a really attractive woman in her fortes all covered up just killing it, soaked in sweat. After the workout we chatted and kinda laughed how things changed in the past 20 years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity