over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help guys

I always found my best workouts were when there were women around, really helps keep me focused on the weights and reps and most often end up training harder knowing they are watching us too.

Also good for the test levels!:D

The way I approach it is I figure a lot (not all, but a decent amount) of those girls know exactly what they're doing, and I ignore them as best I can (I'm only human) to not give them the satisfaction of thinking they've got me. Also, a mantra I keep telling myself is that for every hot woman you see, somewhere there is a guy who's tired of fucking them. haha

You guys are cracking me the fuck up. I really meant the post in jest. Yes there are a ton of hot chicks in there. But I have no trouble at all focusing. Its just a little more distracting. I ignore them all. Only way I speak to one is if I ask if someone is using a piece of equipment next to them or if they are done. Its always funny to watch other guys hitting on them constantly. I just laugh and carry on with my workout.

The way I approach it is I figure a lot (not all, but a decent amount) of those girls know exactly what they're doing, and I ignore them as best I can (I'm only human) to not give them the satisfaction of thinking they've got me. Also, a mantra I keep telling myself is that for every hot woman you see, somewhere there is a guy who's tired of fucking them. haha

Yeah, I always ignored them too. Eventually they would come up to me and start chatting with me and some even offered to spot me, lol.

As long as you keep it in your shorts, it's fair to stroke it. I have known a few guys to do that. Also if you wear your Dry-Fit tights, then you can politely show off your boner, but you may expect that everyone will not appreciate it.

I don't know what's wrong with society today. There once was a day when a big belch demonstrated gratitude for a good meal and a big boner for a nice ass. Today you don't know what to expect.

Regardless, just keep it covered and you're covered.
LMFAO.

My heart bleeds for you. These sound like terrible problems. The hot girl distractions. Wait til your 45+ and you're looking at them but nothing is staring back at you. Not because you're a troll but because you're old enough to be their father. For every 20 something that is actually interested in older men, there are 100 girls that think you're old and creepy. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Getting old sucks for sure. The only good thing is that if you were a single older man of 45+ you might be able to hook yourself a good trophy wife since you have a lot more money in middle age.

I don't give them that kind of power over me.........it's the gym. Focus for god's sake!!
I was really joking with the post. I'm just not use to having them around in the gym like that is really what I meant.

My heart bleeds for you. These sound like terrible problems. The hot girl distractions. Wait til your 45+ and you're looking at them but nothing is staring back at you. Not because you're a troll but because you're old enough to be their father. For every 20 something that is actually interested in older men, there are 100 girls that think you're old and creepy. Enjoy it while it lasts.
I'll be 43 in a few months. I'm not far from you already.

I always found my best workouts were when there were women around, really helps keep me focused on the weights and reps and most often end up training harder knowing they are watching us too.
A lot of truth to this. You definitely don't wanna fail on a lift if hotties are watching. I think it motivates a guy because its just your ego which gives you an adrenaline surge. Its all psychological.

might you can listen to some soft music, to help you focus on your training. you know there are always some girl ass staring you in the small space, but what we can do is to change our mind...calm down, bud!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131