over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help : Legal Question- how do I find out where someone works

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I won a judgement, and guess what? She wont pay.

The court will garnish her wages, but they want me to tell them where she works. Im gonna put it on her credit report, and freeze her bank account, and put a lien on her house. I have all that stuff.

She is a nurse, i know her name, address, year of her birth, bank account. I want her employer to know what a scum she is.

This is very personal. Its not a ton of money, but Im trying to keep busy so I dont do anything stupid. Which I wont. But want too. Badly.

So what online background service tells her employer? I know its a hospital. But in Atlanta there are 100 hospitals.

I dont have her SSN or her birthdate.

There are several sites. This one seems pretty good.

**broken link removed**

I hope it's not Amazon Doll?????? :D

I usually just wait outside thier house all night and follow them to work in the AM. :star-:ars

I won a judgement, and guess what? She wont pay.

The court will garnish her wages, but they want me to tell them where she works. Im gonna put it on her credit report, and freeze her bank account, and put a lien on her house. I have all that stuff.

She is a nurse, i know her name, address, year of her birth, bank account. I want her employer to know what a scum she is.

This is very personal. Its not a ton of money, but Im trying to keep busy so I dont do anything stupid. Which I wont. But want too. Badly.

So what online background service tells her employer? I know its a hospital. But in Atlanta there are 100 hospitals.

I dont have her SSN or her birthdate.

Sit outside her house one morning.... and follow her!! Not speaking from experience or anything :D

Seriously, have you tried looking her up on Face Book?? Alot of people list their current employers on there...

I hope it's not Amazon Doll?????? :D

Why you gotta "out" AD like that!!! :p

Sit outside her house one morning.... and follow her!! Not speaking from experience or anything :D

Seriously, have you tried looking her up on Face Book?? Alot of people list their current employers on there...

Why you gotta "out" AD like that!!! :p

Stalker status and stage 5 clinger right here;)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I kinda agree with two guys on the board why don't u get a good trusting friend to follow her to work one day bam.u got her and its free

I kinda agree with two guys on the board why don't u get a good trusting friend to follow her to work one day bam.u got her and its free

I dont have any friends. Just people I know.:cool:

Actally, its not important enough to stalk her. I an not going to do anything illegal. I have enough as it is to make her suffer. But it is a bitch trying to find her place of employment. But I will eventually. Her facebook has no info. Not even the fact that her dad was the first (only) doc charged with murder for an overdose at an oxy pill mill he ran. He was aquitted for murder. But is doing 25 for a bunch of other related stuff. Nice family.

Good thing Im not on Tren. And its really a good thing Im not 25 years younger.

Stalker status and stage 5 clinger right here;)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

O.... I see....you know about that too!!! :D

I dont have any friends. Just people I know.:cool:

Actally, its not important enough to stalk her. I an not going to do anything illegal. I have enough as it is to make her suffer. But it is a bitch trying to find her place of employment. But I will eventually. Her facebook has no info. Not even the fact that her dad was the first (only) doc charged with murder for an overdose at an oxy pill mill he ran. He was aquitted for murder. But is doing 25 for a bunch of other related stuff. Nice family.

Good thing Im not on Tren. And its really a good thing Im not 25 years younger.

Maybe you should get on Tren and then blame it on that....

help

triath

i work in the courts
be careful though
if you go to her employer and tell them what scum she is ect

you can get busted for slander/defamation of character
if she finds out you went to her work and said this and that

she sounds like a cunt
karma my friend

she is gonna get hit in the checkbook

just some advice sir

:)

I only want her employer's name so they can garnish her wages. Im not going to contact them. The county court has a garnishment dept that contacts they employer. And I want them to show her employer that she lost a suit that I didnt even want, and now she is ignoring the judges order Which makes me wonder why they cant get her employer.

Last edited:
Only other idea other than following her I can think of is to attach a GPS tracking device to her car and then you can follow her on your computer to work. That of course only works if she parks outside. Make sure the battery is fully charged. they sell those on the net at an affordable price. You could attach it somewhere on the bottom of the car. If I were you I would just let it go because you say that its not much money that she owes you and in the end all of this hastle and stress just isnt worth it.

Last edited:
hmm

triath
the lawyer should issue the wage garnishment to her HR dept
if someone says they cant find someones work(court)
they are lying
you just need someones last name and soc
its easy
trust me
i issue wage garnishments all the time
the paperwork will go to her HR
and they have 20 days to respond
they will take 25 % per paycheck

I only want her employer's name so they can garnish her wages. Im not going to contact them. The county court has a garnishment dept that contacts they employer. And I want them to show her employer that she lost a suit that I didnt even want, and now she is ignoring the judges order Which makes me wonder why they cant get her employer.

In my state the court handles all of this.I heard about them revoking drivers licenses,suspending professional licenses,jail time,garnish wages or welfare etc...
I have collection agencies approach me all the time wanting to handle my clinics collections.They brag/and are proud about how intense they mess with people and their families etc... :lightbulb: I believe take a % of amount collected.

But I would think the court would handle this just like they handle child support etc...

I find it odd they cant pull the poe (place of employment) if you have a bank account, but seriously people post way to much on facebook and other social network sites. You could always try to follow her to work. Hell sometimes googling the name and city will get you what you need.
If you get the ss# it becomes a little easier...

hey bro my ex-wife is a nurse also my niece there is some sort of a registry where you can search to see a nurses registered credentials. my mother had to check on a person who was working at her store and was a home care person but was claiming she was a registered nurse and my mother found out that exact way, good luck.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member