over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help : Legal Question- how do I find out where someone works

100 hospitals in Atlanta? No, they're are about 8-10 in the local Atl area inlduding Dekalb county. Anyways, good luck finding her

do you want to piss her off ?

Go on youtube, look up 2 lesbians kissing or somethin, somethin that pervert horny men would search for... and post her number on the comment section saying, hey I am a lesbian, I and my partner want to try a guy at the same time, this is my number call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

I deff don't recommend this, but hey if she deserves it, then that's just an idea

Sit outside her house one morning.... and follow her!! Not speaking from experience or anything :D

Seriously, have you tried looking her up on Face Book?? Alot of people list their current employers on there...

Why you gotta "out" AD like that!!! :p

That is what I was thinking FB.

Im going to the court house at lunch time today. It should be fun.

I live for retaliation.

If you lived in Oregon, you would have it just like that. these tree huggin MF'ers liberal SOB's are a bunch of pricks. Seems like this state has gotten worse every year since the early 80's. To many out of state'rs moving here. Sounds like Georgians keep to there own business.

triath

i work in the courts
be careful though
if you go to her employer and tell them what scum she is ect

you can get busted for slander/defamation of character
if she finds out you went to her work and said this and that

she sounds like a cunt
karma my friend

she is gonna get hit in the checkbook

just some advice sir

:)

Busted for slander/defamation of character? if anyone should know its you, that she has to file a civil suit and then prove damages.
that is her only remedy, slander is not a crime, its a tort

How much is the judgment?
is it worth doing a background check, do it over the internet, netdetective, etc.?
The sheriff will serve her employer with the paperwork and the employer (in most states) will have to pay the lawyer (or you in this case) directly a portion of her check, but its not that much.

Also going back to my statement about slander, when you sue someone its a matter of public record so anyone can see the lawsuit and stating something that everyone knows and that is true is not slander.

hey bro my ex-wife is a nurse also my niece there is some sort of a registry where you can search to see a nurses registered credentials. my mother had to check on a person who was working at her store and was a home care person but was claiming she was a registered nurse and my mother found out that exact way, good luck.

Good point- if she is a nurse then she is licensed, check with the Georgia department of health, her license is monitored by this agency as it is in most states, and her employer will be in that registration

**broken link removed**

try this link

Last edited:
Hey!!! watch it there BigChef!!!

Do not do this yourself or you could be seen as a stalker just like Miss Q is! :D

Hire a PI just to keep you out of it. Then take that info to the court, do not, I mean DO NOT contact the employer yourself!

Most people do not realise that getting a judgement means nothing, you have to do what TC is doing and get wages garnished to ever see any $$.

Hey!!! watch it there BigChef!!!

Do not do this yourself or you could be seen as a stalker just like Miss Q is! :D

Hire a PI just to keep you out of it. Then take that info to the court, do not, I mean DO NOT contact the employer yourself!

Most people do not realise that getting a judgement means nothing, you have to do what TC is doing and get wages garnished to ever see any $$.

Yeah. I know that my father won a judgment against an uninsured driver back in the 70s and still hasnt got paid!!

Maybe i've turned into a puss via recovery and some personal hell a few years back, but if it was me, i would let it ride, but i don't know the circumstances. I just know that i stay as far away from drama as i possibly can, especially drama with idiots (and she sounds like one).

Friend her on Facebook :de:il-smi Seriously, have you Googled her name? You'd be surprised sometimes what will pop up...

Last edited:
I'll find her on face book for ya pm me her name she bound to check in everyone does lol

Today was fun.

Here is the down and dirty background. Job transfer last year to Atlanta. Had to quickly find a place to live, didnt know much about Atlanta outside of the large hotel meetings, and the buckhead bar scene in the 90s.

So we decided to rent for a year. Security deposit was 4400. We were great tennents, always on time, never complained. When the year was coming to a close we said we were moving out. She said she wished we would stay as we were ideal teenents. Ok. Feeling the love. So my wife goes through walk out inspection and landlord starts screaming. (i still ache that I didnt go). So out of $4400 she gives a check for $249.03. I sent an email stating she invented damages, and any damages were there before we moved in. And because I believe most people suck, I took about 30 photos before we moved in with date stamps, just incase this wonderful person (my wife's original assessment), did something dishonest. So I reminded her of the photos and told her she is dellusional if she thinks she will win in court. But in court we went.

Here is the lesson boys and girls: Her lawyer told the judge that because I cashed the check, I accepted that as full payment and the case should be dismissed. That was her plan all along. Nice huh? And the lawyer presented a case as precident that stated I waived my right to sue. You could feel the heat coming off of the judge when she stared him down, and said let me see the case. She was furious. So she read through, said this obviously doesnt apply to my case and said, now instead of your legal motion, lets hear the facts of the case. Needless to say, the landlord and the attorney were ripped apart, and the judge even laughed once and reminded the land lord that she was under oath. I later told my land lord and her attorney they are far too stupid to be such liars. But I thanked them for the most fun Ive had in far too long. I told my landlord with her attorney right next to her that her doofus lawyer should have had a plan B just in case their slimey legal trick didnt work. And I also congratulated her lawyer on his fine career of representing mentally handicapped liars in small claims court on a Tuesday night, and that he should be proud, but too bad he even fucked that up. Yeah, my wife was mortified.
As ususual.

So we won our money back. And now 2 weeks later no money.

So I filed a "Fi Fa", which is a judgement that allows the sherriff to confiscate her property and sell it. It also puts a government lein on any property she owns, shows up as a government judgement on her credit report so she cant sell her house, and blasts her credit score for 7 years. I also had her bank account frozen and any money in there up to what she owes me is taken out by the sherriff. Niiiiiice. :headbang:

I also wanted to have the sherriff garnish her wages, just to embarrass her at work. But while I know her nursing license number, I cant track down the hospital she works at. Ohhhhh, and Ive been trying. I spent $50 last night on one of those background check websites, but it doesnt give employers. WTF?

I will not stalk her, or do anything illegal, but it bothers me intensly that I cant do more. But I dont think telling people about a public law suit she lost is slander, although Im not going to do it, and I also dont believe its slander to let people know her MD father is doing 25 years for running a pill mill. Although Im not going to do that either. But I may. Although part of me is concerned she will whore herself out to some gang bangers and send them after me, my family or my pets. So I may actually start exercising my legal right and carry a pistol. I do have a concealed carry permit.

So, lots of dumb ass drama. Im mad cuz she is a scum bag who planned this out long ago. And she was super nasty to my quiet, shy CPA wife at the walk out. Believe me, if the preident promised me a pardon, I wouldnt be using the courts. Even if I never got the money back. I hate lawyers and bullshit law suits. I represented myself.

She's lucky I dont ever want to go to jail. But thats just me.

And thus ends the my longest PM post. It was cathartic. Thank you for letting me vent.

I won a judgement, and guess what? She wont pay.

The court will garnish her wages, but they want me to tell them where she works. Im gonna put it on her credit report, and freeze her bank account, and put a lien on her house. I have all that stuff.

She is a nurse, i know her name, address, year of her birth, bank account. I want her employer to know what a scum she is.

This is very personal. Its not a ton of money, but Im trying to keep busy so I dont do anything stupid. Which I wont. But want too. Badly.

So what online background service tells her employer? I know its a hospital. But in Atlanta there are 100 hospitals.

I dont have her SSN or her birthdate.

Do you know her name? If so, try Linked-In....If you PM me her name and where she lives in the Atlanta area....I can probably find her. By the way, have you checked FB?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws