over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help me interpret my labs....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I just wanted to see how things were going in there, got the full male panel done. This one was on 600mg cyp, 100mg var and 2.5iu gh a day. I had just came off tren the week prior. I honestly don't know what I'm looking for here, can someone help me with what looks bad and what looks good?

Thank you in advance I sincerely appreciate it, please excuse my ignorance.

Attachments

• labs1.jpg
    labs1.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 135
  • labs2.jpg
    labs2.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 139
  • labs3.jpg
    labs3.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 123
Your cholesterol ratio are bad. But so are mine esp when on Tren. They get more or less stable when I am off. Everything else looks pretty standard for someone using anabolic. Just keep an eye on psa, if it starts rising go see doc immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Scary Bro!

Lipid profile is horrible.
Heart health is bad!

Test levels are much too high.

Get off all orals, drop cyp to 150mg/week.

The Tren is still in your system.
Why are you taking Tren anyways???????????????????

Donate blood.

Retest in 2 months.

-MT

I just wanted to see how things were going in there, got the full male panel done. This one was on 600mg cyp, 100mg var and 2.5iu gh a day. I had just came off tren the week prior. I honestly don't know what I'm looking for here, can someone help me with what looks bad and what looks good?

Your cholesterol is a little out of whack probably because of the var. Once you get off the var and give it some time, it will probably go back into range. Your t3 is a little off probably because of the tren. Your E2 is high which can be easily remedied with some aromasin. Your free test is way up there....I'm guessing you want to screw anything with a vajayjay....Remember....fat girls are like mopeds....they are a lot of fun to ride but you might be embarrassed if your friends see you on one....:p

Scary Bro!

Lipid profile is horrible.
Heart health is bad!

Test levels are much too high.

Get off all orals, drop cyp to 150mg/week.

The Tren is still in your system.
Why are you taking Tren anyways???????????????????

Donate blood.

Retest in 2 months.

-MT

Haha fuck you're scaring me! I'm coming off completely at the end of the month when my cycle is up and my tren run ended a couple weeks ago. I assumed my lipids would be bad because of the var and I do plan on donating blood today actually. Where are you reading my heart health from it?

Thanks for the replies guys and yes I want to fuck anything with a pulse including fat bitches I find myself saying "but man her tits are huge"....haha

Your CBC is all over the place. High hematocrit, regular hemoglobin, but your MCV etc indicate iron deficiency. Very strange. This alone would have me donate, but I would get an iron/ferritin workup first.

Cholesterol is pretty bad. Seen worse, but it isn't good. And looking at the fact that your platelet count is nearing the upper range, I would drop everything except TRT. Stay hydrated and test again in 3-4 weeks.

How are LDL levels in your family? Genes will play a role here; although knowing what we know about what we do, we know whats causing that.

Add salmon+Krill Oil+grass fed beef and eggs into diet; when you clear off the tren and come down to HRT, your HDL will go up with all this in your diet.

I'm actually surprised your HDL isn't like 5 or something. 100 mgs of Var is like a terminator on your HDL.

You'll be aight :)

Don't let pump see those bloods he'll say you're fckin dead! :rolleyes:

Typical bloods for those compounds. Come off, healthy fats, cardio, donate. Retest 6 weeks see how you're looking.

Your cholesterol really is not that bad compared to an average american. For a health, workout, fitness person, yes.. you should strive for better numbers. But compared to the average american who eats shit daily and doesn't exercise.. those numbers are not horrible.

Your thyroid is functioning well, your liver and kidneys are optimal, I'd much prefer to see a GGT. I like your albumin level.

You def should consider donating blood, that would be ideal.

Damn..

Donate blood, get your cholesterol in check, and stay the fuck away from tren.

Thanks again everyone I sincerely sincerely appreciate the replies! High cholesterol runs in the family and I was expecting that with the var, surprised it's not worse. Low iron also runs in the family so there is that. Also surprised my liver is doing okay with a 100mg dose of var and also all kinds of other crap like caber, stane, etc. I plan on donating blood in about an hour I have an appointment.

So where are you guys reading heart health on there?

By all the reactions it seems a lot of people don't do
Blood work on cycle. I have seen way worse, those lipids are pretty damn good for running a bunch of Var. Yeah hematocrit is on the high side and it'd probably be wise to get it down, either drop to TRT or go donate, preferably both.

*EDIT* your rbc count is strangely high, I mean yeah AAS elevates them but them going that high is odd and your rbcs must be small, do you have any blood work from when you weren't on? Just curious what those numbers normally are.

Last edited:

nothing too dangerous. RBC is ur concern at this point - they say donate blood helps, and then retest through directlabs.com for $30. Cholesterol is a bit high but not too bad, ur doctor should give you Rx for a statin - taking them daily might make u feel a bit crappy - joints hurting etc, my doctor told me that s normal and it happens because of the loading up in your body not of the chemical itself, so he told me to take a triple dose once a week, my cholesterol got in check and i dont have the side effects...actually not triple - they have to find an effective dose for u and go from there, if i was taking 20mg of Lipitor a day, now I take 80mg once a week....

Last edited:
Haha fuck you're scaring me! I'm coming off completely at the end of the month when my cycle is up and my tren run ended a couple weeks ago. I assumed my lipids would be bad because of the var and I do plan on donating blood today actually. Where are you reading my heart health from it?

Thanks for the replies guys and yes I want to fuck anything with a pulse including fat bitches I find myself saying "but man her tits are huge"....haha

Hart health - unless u do EKG and ECG u petty much dont know anything right now, u can have all perfect blood work , but still have enlarged ventricle, arrhythmia or plaque in the arteries....i m not even sure if the build up in the arteries shows on ECG - it should but if not - Cat scan or MRI .........

Hart health - unless u do EKG and ECG u petty much dont know anything right now, u can have all perfect blood work , but still have enlarged ventricle, arrhythmia or plaque in the arteries....i m not even sure if the build up in the arteries shows on ECG - it should but if not - Cat scan or MRI .........

An EKG isn't going to tell much people much. The first step would be a stress echo and the next would be a CT angiogram. Both of which would be premature in this situation. The dude just needs to come off cycle or go on TRT and then retest labs. Chances are things will correct on their own.

An EKG isn't going to tell much people much. The first step would be a stress echo and the next would be a CT angiogram. Both of which would be premature in this situation. The dude just needs to come off cycle or go on TRT and then retest labs. Chances are things will correct on their own.

EKG will show arrhythmia, palpitations and abnormal work, Echo sees everything size wise. I always had perfect EKGs, only when on gear had reversed T-waves which doctors couldt explain, but with Echo-cardiogram, the spotted thickening of the left ventricular and enlarged right - all in range as an Athletic Heart, also showed my ejection fraction....and yes stress test is important too and inexpensive but wont show enlarged heart or plaque build up

Does Echocardiogram Show Plaque Buildup in Arteries? ? Scary Symptoms

It actually shows that echo-cardiogram will show some plaque

Last edited:
By all the reactions it seems a lot of people don't do
Blood work on cycle. I have seen way worse, those lipids are pretty damn good for running a bunch of Var. Yeah hematocrit is on the high side and it'd probably be wise to get it down, either drop to TRT or go donate, preferably both.

*EDIT* your rbc count is strangely high, I mean yeah AAS elevates them but them going that high is odd and your rbcs must be small, do you have any blood work from when you weren't on? Just curious what those numbers normally are.

Yes by the reactions I thought his blood work was going to be a lot worse. Obviously no one wants bad blood work even for a short time. But considering he was just on tren and now he is on a decent dose of avar it could be a lot worst. His cholesterol is far from ideal but it could be a lot worse as nothing is too faraway. Although a retest 6 weeks after stopping all oral aas would tell us a lot more. Meaning his HDL could jump up to 60+ for all we know but the drugs (aas) do have an effect and usually a very fast one.

The usual advice... give blood, improve diet (good fish, evoo etc), cardio, drink lot's of water etc. You are on cycle so you decide whats important to you but of course drop the avar and lower test to trt. Although that's for you to decide. I will say if this was me and I had say 4 weeks left planned on avar I would carry on then make the necessary steps post cycle. If you aren't using any cholesterol supplements (citrus bergamot, krill oil etc) I would recommend adding them in.

This would be alarming if you were natural but I don't know what people expect when you are on a cycle that looks pretty normal. Hemoglobin should be multiplied by three to get accurate hematocrit so that's a little weird. Your hematocrit should be around 46.5 which would be excellent. Everything looks pretty normal since you were on a cycle except for the MCV,MCH, MCHC. I'm not sure why those will be low. I think it's pretty unrealistic to expect healthy cholesterol and CBC'S when on a cycle. That's why it's called a "cycle."

Last edited:
EKG will show arrhythmia, palpitations and abnormal work, Echo sees everything size wise.

Agree but my point is all that is premature considering the labs look about where they should be (or better) with the compounds he was using.

You have some serious erythrocytosis (very high red blood cell count) going on. I would not believe it's in isolation due too AAS-erythropoietin stimuli. I suspect there's a secondary cause-- hypoxia (uncontrolled sleep apnea), ect. Do you smoke cigarettes, or snort coke? I know that's a personal and bizarre question. Truth of the matter is coke can stimulate EPO. It's a transient rise meaning it'll fall in a period of time after it clears.

Next, have you dumped blood on a routine basis? You have some sort of deficiencies going on that may not be related to iron deficiency alone. In contrast, sole iron deficiency or possibly b6 deficiency, copper deficiency (if you're taking too much zinc), vitamin A deficiency. There's a few other causes of an elevated RDW-- low MCV/MCH. Generally speaking, iron deficiency is the more common diagnosis.

Nonetheless, your RBC are very concerning. Consider coming off and figuring out what's up with the aforementioned.

I would not hesitate to discuss this with your primary care provider. I would address this sooner than later.

Your E2 is fine. Don't overdo it with the A.I's.

Yeah your lipids, not horrible. It's the nature of the beast.

Edit: I would not donate any blood until you further have your deficiencies evaluated by your primary care provider.

Iron deficiency can very much induce thrombosis.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity