over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help me out with this mass diet

new guy87

Newbies
This is my bulking diet. Please let me know what ya think. I really want to start planning but I want to get the diet plan out of the way, So this is it:
(5'9,150lbs)

Time 6:30 Meal 1: 1/2 cup of oat with 240ml lowfat milk, 6eggs white, Banana, Almonds, multiviamin

Time 8:40 Meal 2 : Weight gainer (True-mass)

Time 10:50 Meal 3: Chicken breast (grill) 2 wholegrain bread and lettues /slice of tomatoe, banana, Multiviamin

Time 1:40 Meal 4: 1/2 cup of oat with 240ml lowfat milk, whey protein shake (water), Almonds, L-glutamine (5g)

Time 2:40 Workout (Frankie Mass Workout)

Time 3:40 Meal 5: (Post workout meal) Whey protein, L-glutamine, 25g dextrose
25g maltodextrin

Time 4:40 Meal 6: Chicken breast (grill), Brown rice, Selection of veg

Time 7:00 Meal 7: Whey shake in water, udos oil 25ml

Aproximated Calories 3,100
Protein 300g

That doesn't really look like a good bulking diet. 3000 cals ins't really that much.

Build your diet around such muscle growing staples as steak( as lean as possible), tuna, salmon, chicken breasts, or even venison.

Throw in eggs and 2% milk as much as possible.

Try to stay away from fried foods and stay way from simple carbs except for immediately following a workout, when your body can use them.

Examples: eat brown rice instead of white, whole wheat bread instead of white, sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes.

Eat a whole meal every time you eat, forget about light meals and snacks. Keep proteins high, carbs moderate, and dietary fats to a minimum.

Try to drink a protein shake with every meal. One scoop in 4-6 ounces of water will do.

Throw in a cheat day once a week to eat what you want, like going crazy down at Pizza Hut.

If that doesn't get you growing then increase the carbs, if you start getting fat then pull back on the carbs.

Good luck to you.

Depending on your body type (endo, ecto, or meso) AND daily "activity" level (outdoor/strenuous/manual labor vs office/sales/student), 3100 cals does sound like it could work based on your size.

But - -what you have listed doesn't seem like 3100 cals.

I don't know anything about your Weight Gainer drink but i'll bet if you read the label, it's got plenty of carbs, ESP SUGAR.

And why aren't you eating the WHOLE EGG?!?!? Myself, I'd avoid milk altogether.

Thks for reply guys..sry for replying late....I read that people should do 18 calories per pound for bulking for my body weight that is 2650 calories, this is 3,100 calories(21 calories per pound;reason why I dont eat yolk). I really thought I should be decreasing calories. My weight gainer is 50g of protein, 70g of carb(14g of suger), over all i kinda miscalculated my diet, this is 240g of protein(1.64 per pound) Each meal is atleast 20g of protein. PLEASE reply back on what you think,I change it a little due to a product I got.

MY DIET

Time 6:00 - NO2, WATER

Time 6:30 Meal 1: 1/2 cup of oat with a cup of low fat milk, 4 eggs white, Banana,Almonds, Multivitamins

Time: WATER

Time 9:30 Meal 2: Weight gainer (True-mass)

Time 12:30 Meal 3: Chicken breast (grill), 2 wholegrain bread, Lettuces /slice of tomatoes,Banana, Multivitamins, WATER

Time 2:30 - NO2, WATER

Time 3:00 Meal 4: 1/2 cup of oat with a cup of low fat milk,
1 cup of Special Ks, Almonds (10)
Time 3:30 - CE2

Time 4:00 Workout- Frankie Mass Workout
- Train with – WATER -

Time 5:00 Meal 5: (Post workout meal) Anator FAST … 2 eggs, Banana, Metafiber

Time WATER

Time 6:00 Meal 6: Chicken breast (grill), Brown rice, Lettuces /slice of tomatoes,CE2, Multivitamins, WATER

Time 8:30 Meal 7: 1/2 Whey protein shake, 1.5 tablespoon Flax oil

Bed-time- Zinc Magnesium Aspartate, WATER

Over is this is close to a 50-30-20 diet (carb-protein-fat)
390-240-84

On a rought guess i think im consuming 70g of suger for carbs on workout days. is that bad? please inform me and thks so much for the reply. :)

sry forgot to mention, this is 3,147 calories; I dont know is thats good or not for my weight..so far im on my 5th day but im VERY open to change as much of it as p[ossible to make it as best as it can :)

BULK

FOR SOME ONE YOUR SIZE YOU SHOULDN'T USE CALC TO FIGURE HOW MUCH TO EAT. IT IS GOOD TO GET AN IDEA AND PLAN BUT YOUR GOAL SHOULD BE TO READ LABELS ON FOOD AND TRY TO MAX OUT ON CALORIES YOU CAN HIT 4000+ WITH HOW MANY MEALS YOU EAT IN A DAY ALSO GO FOR AT LEAST 100G OF FAT A DAY AND HIT 500 MIN CARBS A DAY. IF YOUR GOING TO BULK DON'T HOLD OUT ON ANYTHING.

TRY SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

6:00 8XWHOLE EGGS/OATMEAL 1/2 CUP (DRY)

8:00 2XCHICKEN BREAST/PROTEIN SHAKE W/WATER

10:00 8-10OZ STEAK/PASTA 2 CUPS (COOKED)

12:00 TUNA SANDWICH/PROTEIN SHAKE W/WATER

2:00 STIR FRY YOUR CHOICE OF MEAT

4:00 WORKOUT/POST PROTEIN SHAKE W/WHEY ISOLATE

6:00 YOUR CHOICE OF MEAT (CHICKEN, STEAK, SALMON, TURKEY)W/2 CUPS VEGITABLES/ONE CUP BROWN RICE (COOKED)

TAKE SOME FLAXSEED OIL AS WELL AT LEAST 3 TABLE SPOONS A DAY YOU WILL NEED THIS GOOD FAT AND OMEGA'S

THIS IS WHAT I DO FOR MY BULK DIET AND IT PACKS ON QUICK AND SLEEP IS VERY IMPORTANT AND SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM WITH THIS MUCH FOOD IN A DIET. WHEN YOU GROW YOU WILL SLEEP A LOT.

Last edited:
Your caloric intake is VERY individual.

200# 20% BF needs different calorie amount than a 200#er at 10% BF. An endo's caloric intake needs to be different than an ecto's. A person that has a high activity level during the day affects calorie intake.

I can guarantee you that if I eat 4000 calories, as many people say you should do, I'll gain weight. BUT, I'LL JUST BE FAT AS HELL!!!

I could not get enough info about you online (unless you really post a LENGTHY message). So take all the "you should eat this many calories" posts with a grain of salt.

xcelbeyond said:
Your caloric intake is VERY individual.

200# 20% BF needs different calorie amount than a 200#er at 10% BF. An endo's caloric intake needs to be different than an ecto's. A person that has a high activity level during the day affects calorie intake.

I can guarantee you that if I eat 4000 calories, as many people say you should do, I'll gain weight. BUT, I'LL JUST BE FAT AS HELL!!!

I could not get enough info about you online (unless you really post a LENGTHY message). So take all the "you should eat this many calories" posts with a grain of salt.
agree here with xcel... also terryd made some good points too. this is just my opinion but to define an exact caloric intake optimized for one person (or even a group of people) is next to impossible. You have to go through your days yourself and do some trial and error and watch your fat level (with calipers for instance), take measurements of your thighs, arms, etc. and see if they are growing. You're going to put on some fat with a bulker and the high insulin response to the high cal diet is one of the factors in your overall growth.

Once you learn your own body, you'll know when you need to increase or decrease calories, train harder or more frequently, when you're over or undertrained. Any ONE diet will make some people lose weight, some others will gain weight, and other will stay the same.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws