over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help me plan my next BLAST bulk!

jackedrabbit

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm gearing up (no pun intended) soon for my next blast for a fall/winter bulk to put on more size so I can be more competitive at my next show. I'm currently sitting at a semi-lean 185, looking to drop down to a lean 175-180 so my body is primed for growth. I've found that the leaner you are, the more quality bulk you have...

That being said, I'm a lifer - I knew from the beginning that cycling was pointless and that many people who "cycle" really just go on, come off for a period of time not even close to being long enough, feel like shit and then they go back on. I knew that from that first pin, I was in this for good. So I blast and cruise at a ripe old age of 27.

Philosophies aside, I'm ready for my next blast. Been cruising to maintain and now cruising still while I cut but I'm ready to grow.

I've had experience with EQ, DBol, Winny, Masteron, and of course Test (Ace and Enanthate). I REFUSE to use Tren.

I've heard good things about Primo, and would like to work that into this next blast.

I was thinking of maybe 800mg Primo + 500mg Test + 75mg dbol (first 6 weeks OR last 6 weeks).

Not sure if I should throw EQ in there as well, my appetite has never been a problem and I need to stimulation to eat big.

If I could get some help here that would be great! Will be using GAULS products.

This is what I look like now (attached). I'm 5'8. Last contest I was 154. Looking to move into Middleweights or Welterweights.

Attachments

• P7140190.jpg
    P7140190.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Try...

1g test
500 deca

LOOOOOOOOL at blurring out the cat's face!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Try...

1g test
500 deca

this should work just fine! great advice!
but with the weight and height, i'd take the test down to 500 mg, and deca at 500 mg.
a gram of gear should be suitable for someone your size. maybe an oral too for good measure.

I'm sitting here eating dinner, and laughed a bunch of rice out all over my keyboard after seeing that cat's face blurred. That is exactly my kind of humor. Awesome.

but with the weight and height, i'd take the test down to 500 mg, and deca at 500 mg.
a gram of gear should be suitable for someone your size. maybe an oral too for good measure.

Thank god he did that! It would suck to have your cat hauled away by the feds.

Yep, can't have the cat being arrested. Gotta protect his identity too.

I understand the Deca recommendation but I'd like to avoid that for the same reason I'd like to avoid Tren - progestrone sides. Several years ago back in high school I had a benign cyst removed, which the doctor said had progesterone receptors on it. I was born with a few of these small cysts which I've had removed but I do not want to chance it and have something stimulate new growth...

Taking AAS was a huge risk and jump for me...I'm so glad that nothing has happened since I took the plunge. I do want to stay safe and healthy for a long time and go to the doctor for regular blood work, etc.

That said, any alternatives?

Yep, can't have the cat being arrested. Gotta protect his identity too.

I understand the Deca recommendation but I'd like to avoid that for the same reason I'd like to avoid Tren - progestrone sides. Several years ago back in high school I had a benign cyst removed, which the doctor said had progesterone receptors on it. I was born with a few of these small cysts which I've had removed but I do not want to chance it and have something stimulate new growth...

Taking AAS was a huge risk and jump for me...I'm so glad that nothing has happened since I took the plunge. I do want to stay safe and healthy for a long time and go to the doctor for regular blood work, etc.

That said, any alternatives?

800-1000 mg EQ and 300-500 mg test

800mg Test
500mg Primo
50mg/ dball 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, repeat

Food, food, food

What edge does EQ have over Primo?

I've taken EQ before...made me feel very sluggish but it gave me some pretty crazy gains in mass and vascularity. But when I came off, most of it went away. Then again, that was last winter and my diet kind of went to shit once I started cruising so I lost a lot of what I had gained. I was still in the 190's though just not as vascular.

I do worry about RBC levels though since EQ is notorious for that. From what I've read Primo is quite mild on RBC.

Just noticed that after your post:D

Thank god he did that! It would suck to have your cat hauled away by the feds.

LoL!!!

looks like he has a cat burglar. bahahaha had to do it.

sounds like you want to take gear but dont want sides. no deca, no eq, no tren. i totally understand being mindful of your health. much respect for doing that. having said that, anything you inject is gonna give some sort of side eventually. if deca is totally not an option id say the eq is the way to go. just get blood work done every 2-3 months. if rbc is high, donate blood. eat some grapefruit daily to help hematocrit too. primo is pretty safe. id say 500mg is the most id bother running. 300 if you can get some hg. think your best bet for what you want and dont want, is a steady dose of test. 500-750 test e. some gh. low dose of eq and tons of food. eq should make ya hungry like the hippo too. goodluck.

looks like he has a cat burglar. bahahaha had to do it.

sounds like you want to take gear but dont want sides. no deca, no eq, no tren. i totally understand being mindful of your health. much respect for doing that. having said that, anything you inject is gonna give some sort of side eventually. if deca is totally not an option id say the eq is the way to go. just get blood work done every 2-3 months. if rbc is high, donate blood. eat some grapefruit daily to help hematocrit too. primo is pretty safe. id say 500mg is the most id bother running. 300 if you can get some hg. think your best bet for what you want and dont want, is a steady dose of test. 500-750 test e. some gh. low dose of eq and tons of food. eq should make ya hungry like the hippo too. goodluck.

Yeah from a chem standpoint perhaps I'm not getting the most out of my use because I've never ventured too far from just TEST. Test is really all I've used on a consistent basis, and I've been using for 1.5 years.

Food is really what will do it, and I really need to just bulk the fuck up. I try to maintain 10-12% bf year round and it hasn't gotten me too much. I've gained maybe 30 pounds since I started using.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear