over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help me welcome new IFBB Pro to Professional Muscle

If people are being assholes on the board they definitely need to be called out

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Lol you tell that child I will put him into a headlock... With my hams... He will wake up somewhere in Siberia not remembering his own name ... Just knowing I hurt him And now he has blue balls lol

Ugh... This reminds me of some crap I already had messaged to me this morning that was really hurtful.... Anyway yea I have been called all kinds of shit and it just kills me to hear all of that ya know :/ cause it's not like when you are this size you can throw a sweater on and just hide your body or something it's 24/7 and no escape .. Even on here I'm already hearing bad things :/

Sorry I'll go back to being happy now lol anyway ... Today is leg day :) anyone who follows me or is my friend will see me in some way or another working these quads today lol

We don't play games like that here, this is Professional Muscle not some chump site with a bunch of kids running around. Send me there messages and I'll humiliate them for you.

That being said, go kill those legs, they need work:rolleyes::D

Much respect, keep up the hard work.

Ak

Don't let a few idiots ruin it. You'll get a ton of respect on this board and we need more pros and females posting. Awesome physique. You can see a shit ton of work has gone into it. Most people hear respect And admire that sort of dedication. Some are just jealous because they ain't got what it takes, be it genetics or discipline. You clearly have both.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Lol did anyone even read my entire post? Everyone was saying the same thing so I wanted to change it up a bit, have since fun. It's not everyday you get to talk to an IFBB.

Anyway, we need to get back to remembering that we're all here for basically the same reason. And since it's leg day, Athens, I wish you the best of luck walking tomorrow :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lol did anyone even read my entire post? Everyone was saying the same thing so I wanted to change it up a bit, have since fun. It's not everyday you get to talk to an IFBB.

Anyway, we need to get back to remembering that we're all here for basically the same reason. And since it's leg day, Athens, I wish you the best of luck walking tomorrow :D

The last 2 leg days I went in and had been having a bad day, felt like a baby giraffe trying to leave the gym. Seriously had to catch myself a couple times as I almost fell over. It was great.

No worries, I got a laugh out of it!

The last 2 leg days I went in and had been having a bad day, felt like a baby giraffe trying to leave the gym. Seriously had to catch myself a couple times as I almost fell over. It was great.

No worries, I got a laugh out of it!

I felt like such a badass when I squatted 315x16, even 365x10, but damn, this girl has my number lol. Consider me inspired Athens, I'll get that shit.

Lots of muscle AND beauty!!!!!!

Welcome to the board Athens. I think you will be a great inspiration for the other females members here, as well as many of the men. Your legs amazing! You will be a great asset to the board. Pay no mind to the ignorant people and just keep doing you! You should be very proud of your accomplishments and again, we are honored to have you here

Lol you tell that child I will put him into a headlock... With my hams... He will wake up somewhere in Siberia not remembering his own name ... Just knowing I hurt him And now he has blue balls lol

Ugh... This reminds me of some crap I already had messaged to me this morning that was really hurtful.... Anyway yea I have been called all kinds of shit and it just kills me to hear all of that ya know :/ cause it's not like when you are this size you can throw a sweater on and just hide your body or something it's 24/7 and no escape .. Even on here I'm already hearing bad things :/

Sorry I'll go back to being happy now lol anyway ... Today is leg day :) anyone who follows me or is my friend will see me in some way or another working these quads today lol

Welcome! Great balance between muscularity and feminine. Very beautiful:)
P.S. while your passing out head locks with your hammies I'll take 2!!!

Hello and welcome!!!! Great to see a pro with a combination and muscle and beauty :welcome::headbang:

:welcome: Welcome Athens! Glad to have you on board.:cool:

:welcome:

Great to have you here :)

Welcome Athens

Last edited:
Just found my new next wife... Totally doesn't know it yet ... Cause I'm
Not big enough yet lol
Welcome to the board your a freakin badass!

Welcome to PM! Always nice to see another female face on the board. And that is a very impressive physique ya have! Damn dem legs!

THEBIGGUY84

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner