over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

please help! nausea is killing me

s.norman

Registered
i get nausea every time im on and cant stand it anymore. ginger ale does not work and im looking for something to ease the nausea. its effecting my gains and my peace of mind. any suggestions?

What are you on? Have you pulled labs while this is occurring?

you need to go out an buy a couple hand guns and an assault rifle , that will sure to make you feel better.:p
Just fuckin with ya man

1) Anyway , is your nausia constant or just after eating meals?

2) do you change your eating any when you cycle on?

3) are you taking any orals or just injectible?

Stressing your liver and kidneys can make you feel bad and the body may react differantly , i would seriuosly suggest having some labs done to see what your labs say. It could be nothing or it could be that normaly you are right on the cusp of being ill when off then when you cycle on it stresses your body past a safe point and feeling sick is its way of saying somthing is wrong.

you need to go out an buy a couple hand guns and an assault rifle , that will sure to make you feel better.:p
Just fuckin with ya man

1) Anyway , is your nausia constant or just after eating meals?

2) do you change your eating any when you cycle on?

3) are you taking any orals or just injectible?

Stressing your liver and kidneys can make you feel bad and the body may react differantly , i would seriuosly suggest having some labs done to see what your labs say. It could be nothing or it could be that normaly you are right on the cusp of being ill when off then when you cycle on it stresses your body past a safe point and feeling sick is its way of saying somthing is wrong.

Agreed with gunsmith here, way to many factors as to why.

You should write down when you feel it and what was happening at the time. ie bumpy road, orals, certain foods ect....

lol good 1 gunsmith..
it happens w/ a variety of cpds..inj only/inj high dose n low dose/orals old school n new designers..tried many times n cant get enuff cals to grow fully b/c of nausea..other times its been hiccups chronic/gerd/heartburn

rite now im on dmz (dymethazine) trenazone and insulin..ginger ale only helps temp and pepto makes it worse so i dont know wat to do fukn hate this!

the only thing i can do is eat less n less shakes do a recomp cycle it seems like its heddin that way but i look bigger then wat the scale says..

OT the designers blow my mind far as potency is concernerned surprised that not a lot of peep on here dont head in that direction im willing to bet the pros are pushing the envelpoe to new growth w/ sum of these other designer options..im goin on trt soon rite now test is not inc for imp reasons-too easy to get teasted for while on prob

First thing i would do is back off to a simple reasonable dose of test , say 300-400mg and start playing with your diet or hire a coach.

Start by eliminating foods that only offer calories , their is no sense in eating somthing that doesn't offer nutrition other than calories. You don't necessarily have to be in a "calorie" surplus to grow but a nutrition surplus. The key I finding what foods your body wants to use effectively and not try to reject.

I'd highly suggest reading some of the articles on Mountaindog's web site as a place to start then look into Shelby's books. Once you get to food part figured out then start playing with the chemicals and I'd be willing to bet that once your nutrition is nailed down that you will use far less gear (providing your training is suited properly)

I would lay off for a while if I were you.

I would lay off for a while if I were you.

hey look a hot stove im gonna touch it. ouch. im gonna touch it. ouch... thats what youre doing. you know it makes you sick yet you keep taking it.

i totally agree with some of the designers. superdrol made anadrol and dbol seem like a kitten in terms of strength and mass.

Cut the dmz. It gave me the same issues for some reason, I stopped it and problems subsided shortly thereafter. I was miserible. And I agree with Gunsmith...cut back to a minimal test dose and nothing else, then go from there with diet, chemicals, etc. Get the body in check first and foremost...something isn't right.

Last edited:
Get some generic Prisolec from WalMart and take that twice a day. It takes a few days for it to work, but if after a few days you're still suffering I would suggest you come off the orals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131