over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE HELP NEED MORE INFO ON PEPTIDES

mikeygrubs

Registered
First. I'm 25 years old. 222 pounds 15% bf. 4 cycles under my belt. Now trying peptides ghrp6 and cjc wo. 100mcg x three times a day. Tried to read a lot before I bought them but now I've been on them for a week and have a few questions. For some reason I've really havnt felt well. At nite I feel like my body has shut down. And today maybe like 12 noon I felt the same way almost didn't make it to the gym but I Did caise I did a shot pre work out and felt great. Is there anything I'm doing wrong that I feel this way. I did just bring a son in this world and sleep hasn't really Been good maybe two to four hours a nite with a nap mid day I also red up on that if the peptides hit eachother in vial that makes degrade is this harmful to me if they did mix. I mean maybe a drip. Please as I'm new to this website give some replys

Ok

First. I'm 25 years old. 222 pounds 15% bf. 4 cycles under my belt. Now trying peptides ghrp6 and cjc wo. 100mcg x three times a day. Tried to read a lot before I bought them but now I've been on them for a week and have a few questions. For some reason I've really havnt felt well. At nite I feel like my body has shut down. And today maybe like 12 noon I felt the same way almost didn't make it to the gym but I Did caise I did a shot pre work out and felt great. Is there anything I'm doing wrong that I feel this way. I did just bring a son in this world and sleep hasn't really Been good maybe two to four hours a nite with a nap mid day I also red up on that if the peptides hit eachother in vial that makes degrade is this harmful to me if they did mix. I mean maybe a drip. Please as I'm new to this website give some replys

What is your full name? Being new it kind of seems odd that's all

Agreed Phil. Seems very odd.

The peps should be all fine and I really haven't ever heard of this before like this.

Use search and read the other membrer's logs so you can understand everything.

And learn how to use this: ,

Well I will go ahead and read more logs. Michael scolico. Just to say I woke up for this morning took my routine morning dose 100 mcg of both and I gotta say I feel awesome. I did actually sleep like 7 hours last nite. Can it be just bad timing and maybe I was getting sick i. GenerAL. I also came across this hypo that's some peeps were talking about and I could imagine that's the way I felt yesterday. And thanks for responses to

GHRP6 can put active at night, you have to wait for your body to adjust, when you're feeling down try eating some fruit, it is normal ......

post wha you are eating and when and when you are injecting and when. I thin a lot of people are sensitive to too many carbs near the injection time...

Yeah going hypo from researching things like igf1 is common. Not from ghrp though. Just getting the timing for your subjects body is essentialZ this game is about learning ones body.

Well I will go ahead and read more logs. Michael scolico. Just to say I woke up for this morning took my routine morning dose 100 mcg of both and I gotta say I feel awesome. I did actually sleep like 7 hours last nite. Can it be just bad timing and maybe I was getting sick i. GenerAL. I also came across this hypo that's some peeps were talking about and I could imagine that's the way I felt yesterday. And thanks for responses to

I was just about to say that. Taking just 100mcg of G2 makes me go hypo. You could have started with a lower dose and work your way up to possibly avoid some sides.

Diet is about 80% clean. As Sunday's is pasta day at nans. I've been pinning upon wake up. 100mcg of both I have a cup of coffe about 1 hour after. Then by 830 wich make two hours after pin. 5egg whites and bison. And a protein shake with peanut butter and banana 2n half hours later a Pnj sandiwtch. Hour after pre shake then gym for 1n half hours hi intensity threw hole workout. Pin at 1 hour during work out then cardio for half. After gym say 45 min 8 oz grilled chicken and Brown rice and proien shake. Dinner same thing and casein protein shake before bed and pin . Today I don't feel like I'm going to die but I still feel sore as fuck I'm really dying for the good of this stuff to come already I deff feel more full but its probably just water. From reading more threads I came across some different types of vitamns to add. Going to post that in a minute on which ones i bought. I feel like I'm doing something wrong during thos pep cycle. If anyone sees I'm missing something please let me know I know my diet sucks. Not enough calories but I try. I gotta try harder

PB sandwhich? Stay away from bread. You should be eating better carb sources. The brown rice is fine and bananas are good too. Add some oats, quinoa, beans, and sweet potatoes to your diet. Also, it looks like most of your protein comes from shakes. You should add more meat sources like chicken, more of that bison, turkey, and fish.

Well I'm going to take your addvice and stay away from the Pnj and try to tweak my diet. Ive been on the peps now a week and 5 days. And over all I really don't feel like boosted. Only post shot for like 2 to 3 hours. I don't know if I just stop or keep going and maybe time will help the benefits. It's in my head that maybe I should of just spent more money and tried gh I ordered vitamin c.grean tea extract and Phosphatidylserine. As I herd this will help overall what do you guys think tho. Should I stop or keep it going.

Just to add. Now its been four hours from last pin and I feel like I'm shutting down and I'm getting the sweats feel weak as well. I had a good lean breakfast going to try to have a banana to help. I feel like I'm missing something in this whole process.

Just to add. Now its been four hours from last pin and I feel like I'm shutting down and I'm getting the sweats feel weak as well. I had a good lean breakfast going to try to have a banana to help. I feel like I'm missing something in this whole process.

Sounds like you're going hypo from the ghrp which is a good sign that it's legit. Make sure you eat enough carbs after you pin that ghrp so that you don't feel like crap.

you cannot go hypo from ghrp. Its a ghrelin response=-)

FYI OP peptided are evil and should be avoided at all costs....for you. Thanks and have a great day

With all respect osiris I think your wrong I feel great all day today great gym day stayed up all day threw work and played 6 games of racquet ball. I guess it took my body some time to get used to. But you are the pro at this stuff.and appreciate your input thanks.

With all respect osiris I think your wrong I feel great all day today great gym day stayed up all day threw work and played 6 games of racquet ball. I guess it took my body some time to get used to. But you are the pro at this stuff.and appreciate your input thanks.

I was kidding:)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

you cannot go hypo from ghrp. Its a ghrelin response=-)

FYI OP peptided are evil and should be avoided at all costs....for you. Thanks and have a great day

I stand corrected then. It sure felt like hypoglycemia.....

I stand corrected then. It sure felt like hypoglycemia.....

Omg does it. Insatiable hunger, cold sweats. It's fucking crazy close

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GOT ONE ? OSIRIS. THE WATER RETENTION IS ALOT. WHAT WOULD HELP THIS I WAS 218 BEFORE STARTED NOW I'M 225 PROB ALL WATER I SUSPECT.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws