over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help ONE OF US!!!!

We would like to donate to one of our Founding Members!

Is there a means of donation via paypal, there was no option available?

Hit me up with a PM. I'm sure we can get Professional Muscle's donation to muscle96ss's GoFundMe Fund in Professional Muscle's name.

Update: It has now been a week since my surgery. The kidney is working great and all my labs are starting to normalize. I still can't believe that I actually have a healthy working kidney and don't have to do dialysis 6 days a week anymore. Unfortunately due to the immune suppressing drugs, I have a cold virus and feel like shit; but it will pass. I still have some urinary issues and a good 6-8 weeks before I can return to a somewhat normal life again; but I am making progress every day little by little. Thanks to all who have donated and to all for the kind words. This whole experience has taught me how many incredibly selfless and giving people there are in this world. I am still in shock that a total stranger gave me one of his organs and over 45 people, whom I never met, volunteered to donate a kidney simply from watching a news story about me.

No BS that is really amazing that a stranger donated their kidney to you. Voluntarily lol, no roofies involved. Maybe karma is real, I know that I have seen m96ss give a lot to this community. Weeding out scammers is just one of his specialties. His story makes me even more grateful for my life, though I sometimes get pretty down about my own problems. This whole thing helps give me perspective on how fortunate I am. I'm rooting for you man!

The donor

Did you get to meet the person that gave you his/her kidney? I wonder how those things work. Is it optional for them to be able to communicate with you? Are they from your area or half way across the country?

I think you can live a totally normal life with just the one function kidney, right? This is a great outcome for you. It really is inspiring.

Last edited:
Bump. Help this man and his family out. Pay it forward bros. If we all donated even $5 we could easily get to their goal total and beyond. Please take the time to read his story that his wife wrote up on his go fund me account. As the title of this thread suggest, help one of our own out in this time of need:)

Bump. Help this man and his family out. Pay it forward bros. If we all donated even $5 we could easily get to their goal total and beyond. Please take the time to read his story that his wife wrote up on his go fund me account. As the title of this thread suggest, help one of our own out in this time of need:)
Yep even $5.00, can help!!!

And id like to add medical bankruptcy is always an option, i know a few people who have gone that route as well after suffering horrible issues such as muscles has.....

Donated!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We are going to PAY IT FORWARD for one of our fallen brothers and a Founding Member of the board -

10% OF ALL APPAREL SALES WILL BE DONATED TOWARDS MUSCLE96SS AND HIS FAMILY!!

ProfessionalMuscle Apparel: View Selections

Anabolic Apparel: View Selections

Gymwear: View Selections

VIP Apparel: View Selections

PLEASE INCLUDE 'MUSCLE96SS' IN THE COMMENTS SECTION AT CHECKOUT, SO THAT OUR BROTHER KNOWS YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

This offer will be available until March 1st.

Remember to email [email protected] with your order # to gain access to the VIP Lounge!

Attachments

• donation1.jpg
    donation1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 94
Update: It has now been a week since my surgery. The kidney is working great and all my labs are starting to normalize. I still can't believe that I actually have a healthy working kidney and don't have to do dialysis 6 days a week anymore. Unfortunately due to the immune suppressing drugs, I have a cold virus and feel like shit; but it will pass. I still have some urinary issues and a good 6-8 weeks before I can return to a somewhat normal life again; but I am making progress every day little by little. Thanks to all who have donated and to all for the kind words. This whole experience has taught me how many incredibly selfless and giving people there are in this world. I am still in shock that a total stranger gave me one of his organs and over 45 people, whom I never met, volunteered to donate a kidney simply from watching a news story about me.

Although the post-renal transplant immunosuppressant cocktail of medications one must take to help prevent GVHD are not without side effects, it sure beats the hell out of GVHD. Hope you live long and prosper.

On one note. I sent muscle a text message asking his progress.

YOU STILL GOOD, MUSCLE? EVERYTHING OK?

No, just got home from hospital. I have a huge hematoma under the abdominal wall. They don't want to go in and drain it.

Apparently, it is pretty painful.

I told him about Getbiggest donating 5 Kits, Nattydread donating 5 vials of Sustanon. Big A donating 10% of all purchases from the Musclestore, along with all the members who he has seen donate...unbelievable!

His message to all you generous members who are donating to his cause:

Thank You, I am in awe!!!! That is amazing and I am forever grateful!!!

I have been a member here for a while and, I have witnessed the generosity and the caring of a great portion of the membership. The outpouring of support for a member in need makes me proud to say, I am a member of Professional Muscle!

Racepicks, I appreciate the update, although bitter sweet. Hopefully they get him sorted out and get him comfortable enough to ease the pain.

The time is now everyone. Pass up that starbucks cofee for a day and send that $5 bill onto something that will truly help someone. We can do this, but its going to take a team effort.

Racepick Clear you PM's

I was trying to send you a PM about some donations for M96

Did you get to meet the person that gave you his/her kidney? I wonder how those things work. Is it optional for them to be able to communicate with you? Are they from your area or half way across the country?

I think you can live a totally normal life with just the one function kidney, right? This is a great outcome for you. It really is inspiring.

The donor was through a paired-kidney exchange. To explain what that is; we had a donor who passed the evaluation at Mayo and was approved. However, there were antibodies in the blood that they thought would be too risky for rejection. So, what they do is create a chain where I get a kidney from a database of others who have approved donors that they can't use because of compatibility issues as well. Then my donor goes into the database and goes to someone that he is a perfect match for. Hope that makes sense. They don't tell you anything about the donor and I am not sure if they give my information to the donor or not. We originally didn't know who my approved donor either because all my donors were generated from a story NBC and CBS news did on me. But about a week before my surgery, the approved donors wife contacted my wife and it turns out they live in the same housing development as us. I believe we are going to meet at some point but am not sure since we don't want to impose on their privacy. My wife told the donor's wife that we would love to meet but left the ball in their court.

Update: I spent sunday and part of monday at the hospital while they confirmed that I have a 16 x 3 x 8 cm abdominal hematoma. The pain has become excruciating but the surgeons didn't want to go back in at this time. Well, today during my daily check-up a different surgeon took one look at me and said that we are definitely going back in and its not even questionable. He explained to us in detail why it was necessary and he had the surgeon who did the transplant operation come in the room and he agreed as well. So, I have to be back there early tomorrow morning and they are going to open me back up, drain, clean, and disinfect; and then close me back up with some reinforcements so there is less stress on the abdominal musculature and less chance of a re-occurrence. The good news is the kidney is unaffected by this and still working perfectly.

Update: I spent sunday and part of monday at the hospital while they confirmed that I have a 16 x 3 x 8 cm abdominal hematoma. The pain has become excruciating but the surgeons didn't want to go back in at this time. Well, today during my daily check-up a different surgeon took one look at me and said that we are definitely going back in and its not even questionable. He explained to us in detail why it was necessary and he had the surgeon who did the transplant operation come in the room and he agreed as well. So, I have to be back there early tomorrow morning and they are going to open me back up, drain, clean, and disinfect; and then close me back up with some reinforcements so there is less stress on the abdominal musculature and less chance of a re-occurrence. The good news is the kidney is unaffected by this and still working perfectly.

Keeping you in my thoughts. So glad to hear the new kidney isn't effected by this and that your body has accepted it. Stay strong buddy, you can do this.

I just donated $100.

I wish you a speedy recovery and good luck :)

The donor was through a paired-kidney exchange. To explain what that is; we had a donor who passed the evaluation at Mayo and was approved. However, there were antibodies in the blood that they thought would be too risky for rejection. So, what they do is create a chain where I get a kidney from a database of others who have approved donors that they can't use because of compatibility issues as well. Then my donor goes into the database and goes to someone that he is a perfect match for. Hope that makes sense. They don't tell you anything about the donor and I am not sure if they give my information to the donor or not. We originally didn't know who my approved donor either because all my donors were generated from a story NBC and CBS news did on me. But about a week before my surgery, the approved donors wife contacted my wife and it turns out they live in the same housing development as us. I believe we are going to meet at some point but am not sure since we don't want to impose on their privacy. My wife told the donor's wife that we would love to meet but left the ball in their court.

That is awesome. I can imagine how blessed you feel to have that new organ. I bet the NBC and CBS story helped a lot of donors. Im glad the news is focusing on it. Fox just ran this story about a young man that got killed in a fight over a taxi cab in NY City. His heart saved a father of two.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/devastated-mom-hears-sons-donated-heart-beating-inside-teddy-bear

A few hours left everyone! Take advantage of grabbing a shirt while helping out one of our Founding Members! He should easily reach his goal with the amount of members we have:)

10% of all apparel sales go towards muscle96ss' recovery!!

Donation offer available through today!!

help a fallen brother, pick up some quality apparel, show your support for the community!!!

Attachments

• donate10.jpg
    donate10.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 39

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner