over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE HElP!!Pancreas trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngbeast2231

Registered
This is gross so i apologize in advance. I've been having bad digestive issues for the past 5 weeks. Constant diarrhea, watery stool that kind of thing. I had a show in june then came off for 12 weeks then got back on gear. Nothing huge just 800 mg test 600 eq. After the first week on this started happening and i didnt think anything of it. Just figured it was from eating all the food then it kept getting worse and worse and it got so bad i was going around 8 times a day and getting hemmrhoids from it so i went to the doctor. Had to turn in a stool sampe bc he wanted to check for bacteria. Results came back and it was negative for bacteria. They put me on 3 antibiotics flagyl, cipro, and diflucan. It helped out some. Still same issue but was only going 3 times a day. Well i went back friday and he said it could have something to do with your pancreas. He gave me prescription digestive enzymes and said if these start working we will know that your pancreas isnt producing digestive enzymes to break down food. Well it helped and i guess my question is can i keep using gear if thats all it is. My pancreas is one thing i dont want to damage but if thats all it is is taking 2 pills with every meal then im not worried about it. Its not like my pancreas has stopped producing insulin its just digestive enzymes. I'm not in any pain and its not bothering me anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

This is gross so i apologize in advance. I've been having bad digestive issues for the past 5 weeks. Constant diarrhea, watery stool that kind of thing. I had a show in june then came off for 12 weeks then got back on gear. Nothing huge just 800 mg test 600 eq. After the first week on this started happening and i didnt think anything of it. Just figured it was from eating all the food then it kept getting worse and worse and it got so bad i was going around 8 times a day and getting hemmrhoids from it so i went to the doctor. Had to turn in a stool sampe bc he wanted to check for bacteria. Results came back and it was negative for bacteria. They put me on 3 antibiotics flagyl, cipro, and diflucan. It helped out some. Still same issue but was only going 3 times a day. Well i went back friday and he said it could have something to do with your pancreas. He gave me prescription digestive enzymes and said if these start working we will know that your pancreas isnt producing digestive enzymes to break down food. Well it helped and i guess my question is can i keep using gear if thats all it is. My pancreas is one thing i dont want to damage but if thats all it is is taking 2 pills with every meal then im not worried about it. Its not like my pancreas has stopped producing insulin its just digestive enzymes. I'm not in any pain and its not bothering me anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Nobody can or should answer this. You need bloodwork, it's obvious your "HRT" is not being discussed with your physician, if you have some pancreatic problem it is easy with GTT to test and everything should be taken care of. We're not backup medical advice here for sick people. I've very sorry you have to deal with this. Get back to the doctor and have the appropriate tests. PM me if you want to know what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner