over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help Possible Virus?

rho

Registered
Hi,

Evertime I do a search on say google when i go to the link I want,I get redirected too someting tottaly different what can I do??? Please Help if you can...

RHO

Do you have firefox or any other browser than Internet Explorer? If so, try and use it. If you do not have the same problems then immediately download Malware Bytes and run it. Once its done, reboot your machine and try again. Once everything is removed go to Windows Update and get all current updates and make sure your anti virus is current as well.

Hope that helps.

well, after losing my focus thanks to Kaiser's avatar I can now focus on your issue. Basic browser hi-jacking is something simple to address. Assuming you are windows based (again just assuming):

download ccleanr, and spybot Search and Destroy and also Free AVG

Install them all and update them if needed.
Boot into Safe Mode (this is key) This allows only the necessary processes to run so dont be disgruntled to see an ugly or basic interface or desktop once it loads.
run spybot, let it scan...you will notice it will be much faster but let it run its course.. there are close to 40-50k signatures it needs to scan for. during this period, drink some protein...get big.
chances are this is only happening in IE... once done, fix all that is wrong at the end (should be a fix button or something)
Run Ccleanr in safe mode....CLEAN EVERYTHING, and the registry (rootkits are in the registry so this is why you want to run this...when not in safe mode, the keys are locked and cannot be manipulated that are injected into processes.
After all this, reboot into regular mode.. run AVG. Scan and Fix whatever it may find..
This should fix it...if not, download Hi-jack This, run it, and copy and paste your log and i will manually analyze the process cache...

The same thing happen to me, whenever I would google something I click on the site and it would send me elsewhere. It was strange to
Me because I hadMcafee(purchased) & malware anti virus(trial) and thought I was safe. Well every time I would scan my CPU it would show the Trojan virus. I would have the program delete it but the next time I would log on the same thing would happen and the virus would show up. I downloaded that Super spyware and it finally removed it, I'm no computer guy but maybe trying different virus scan programs might help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131